Are Politics THAT Important?

I don't want you to as I really don't want to fight with you anymore. You're more important to me than some stupid old disagreement in political parties. It's rather childish how some people behave on here! Like why the fuck does it matter!? :rolleyes:
Exactly… it doesn’t matter… it doesn’t not matter at all!!. But it is fun to vent sometimes and battle with the trolls, I’m guilty on occasion. But much prefer the smart and respectful talk.

Due to the fact that Slade3200 and I (who used to be rivals on here) just became friends yesterday,.. I was just literally telling him today that if it wasn't for our politics that were dividing us, I think we could have been friends a long time ago as he has one of the BIGGEST hearts I've ever seen. I know this is a risk writing this message in the politics section of a political forum, but it is one thing to support a particular political party, it's another thing altogether when you use those beliefs to attack other people with them and disrespect the American flag, US Constitution, and this country.

That's the ONLY reason why I've verbally attacked so many people on here, not that we have different political beliefs due to the general consensus of a lot of liberals on this forum. I even attacked a member of my own political party because he was using his beliefs to verbally attack my friend (Slade) and downgrading him and making it seem like he was less of a human being than he was just because he didn't like Trump. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is,.. can't we all just agree to disagree and get along? We're throwing away what could be great chances of online friendships just because of disagreements. I'm not trying to preach to anybody or anything, I'm just saying.... I just don't think that it's worth it. My online friendship with Slade3200 is more important than that. :)

"Although we come from different lands and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."- Albus Dumbledore Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

You are another one on here who just got a whole LOT of respect from me. Good for you!! :D

I don't want you to as I really don't want to fight with you anymore. You're more important to me than some stupid old disagreement in political parties. It's rather childish how some people behave on here! Like why the fuck does it matter!? :rolleyes:
I’m not sure how to say this without offending you but the truth is; you’re putting typical conservative nutlessness on full display.
The Left is very comfortable hating and fighting it out in the trenches whereas the Right hurts their own feelings when they stand firm, fight back and refuse to be bullied…they always end up apologizing for having the balls to fight back briefly….they simply don’t have the backbone for it. It‘s why I HATE soft Conservatives just as much as I HATE deranged Leftists.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. They didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. That’s how the Left has taken their country from them…..The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Take a look at a trump rally. You think those animals should be walking around in a civilized society? I think not.
You saw these Leftist mutants at a Trump rally?
3404F9FE-4EA7-4757-ABB8-DD7B39E6F51B.jpeg

I’m not sure how to say this without offending you but the truth is; you’re putting typical conservative nutlessness on full display.
The Left is very comfortable hating and fighting it out in the trenches whereas the Right hurts their own feelings when they stand firm, fight back and refuse to be bullied…they always end up apologizing for having the balls to fight back briefly….they simply don’t have the backbone for it. It‘s why I HATE soft Conservatives just as much as I HATE deranged Leftists.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. They didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. That’s how the Left has taken their country from them…..The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Fine! Then if that's how you want it then I choose to be one of those soft nutless and spinless pieces of shit that you refer to because political differences isn't worth losing family and friends over. So why don't you just go and fuck yourself!?! :fu:

Its people like you that rip our country apart. It’s people like wifey that bring us together. You are fighting an imaginary war and are stuck in a media bubble of delusion. Outside that bubble there is a real world that most of us live in and in this world we are better of working together than fighting pointless wars that make no difference at all

Its people like you that rip our country apart. It’s people like wifey that bring us together. You are fighting an imaginary war and are stuck in a media bubble of delusion. Outside that bubble there is a real world that most of us live in and in this world we are better of working together than fighting pointless wars that make no difference at all

Aww,.. thanks. I totally agree one hundred percent. :)

This is America. Religion has no place in government. And it never will.

Most of y'all are just angry old people that will be dead soon. The world belongs to the young. Outta the way gramps.
Thanks for helping me solve a problem I've been working on, which is who to leave my money to. I have just decided to go and make a new will leaving everything to the local elder care center! So much for the young! My step kids are all snotty liberals who don't deserve a dime. Boy, are they gonna be pissed!

Thanks for helping me solve a problem I've been working on, which is who to leave my money to. I have just decided to go and make a new will leaving everything to the local elder care center! So much for the young! My step kids are all snotty liberals who don't deserve a dime. Boy, are they gonna be pissed!
LOL!

Sadly, I agree with a lot of your post.

Nobody gives a fuck, old man.

Due to the fact that Slade3200 and I (who used to be rivals on here) just became friends yesterday,.. I was just literally telling him today that if it wasn't for our politics that were dividing us, I think we could have been friends a long time ago as he has one of the BIGGEST hearts I've ever seen. I know this is a risk writing this message in the politics section of a political forum, but it is one thing to support a particular political party, it's another thing altogether when you use those beliefs to attack other people with them and disrespect the American flag, US Constitution, and this country.

That's the ONLY reason why I've verbally attacked so many people on here, not that we have different political beliefs due to the general consensus of a lot of liberals on this forum. I even attacked a member of my own political party because he was using his beliefs to verbally attack my friend (Slade) and downgrading him and making it seem like he was less of a human being than he was just because he didn't like Trump. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is,.. can't we all just agree to disagree and get along? We're throwing away what could be great chances of online friendships just because of disagreements. I'm not trying to preach to anybody or anything, I'm just saying.... I just don't think that it's worth it. My online friendship with Slade3200 is more important than that. :)

"Although we come from different lands and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."- Albus Dumbledore Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

I guess it depends on how much you value your freedom and way of life.

Yes, obviously. You did a good job making sure everybody knows it too. Being a happy-go-lucky female and wife seems to be the majority of your identity. I doubt you could function socially without everybody playing pattycake with you because you're female.
Now you’re pretending to know her identity?! Don’t be a jackass. If you want to know somebody then ask then questions. Being a judgemental ass on a message board is weak. Grow a spike and gain a little confidence and self respect

Forum List

Back