Are Politics THAT Important?

I like him…but then I like you also. I’m just weird that way.
We're both pretty weird. You've earned my respect though, even if you've posted some shit I find ridiculous. Works both ways I reckon, but you're true to your beliefs and a wise ass like I am.

We're both pretty weird. You've earned my respect though, even if you've posted some shit I find ridiculous. Works both ways I reckon, but you're true to your beliefs and a wise ass like I am.
It took me a while to appreciate your wiseassery ;)

I would just like to say that I really appreciate the nice intent of your OP.

Kindness to others is such a nice thing to see these days. It is a virtue, so compliments to you.

View attachment 553087

I suspect that Slade3200 was pleasantly surprised when he saw your mushy post. :)

If only we could all realize that. Everyone is different. This is true in our own families. Hopefully we still love our family members even if we share different beliefs (we all do).

Most members here are Americans. We are all of the Human Race. Despite our differences, we actually all have much more in common than we do in contrast. We all want to eat, sleep, love, have fun, be healthy, provide for ourselves and families, be safe, etc.

So we actually share most of the same goals. We just have different viewpoints about the best way to achieve these goals. So we should be tolerant and respectful of others' views, learn from each other, and reach as much common ground as possible to ensure some mutual success.

If we could all agree that it's the government which is the problem, and not us little people, that would be a great start, LOL.

Regards,
Jim
I have in the past try to explain that we are more alike than we are different. I was generally spit on for that.

I'll keep a good thought

We’re getting dangerously close to a group hug thingie and I’m not sure that’s a good idea given all the gas down here…just saying…tone it down a tad, lob some well timed barbs and get out the flame throwers. We don’t want to scare the noobs off.

Pete’s got a bagful. I’m hoping if I look pathetic enough he’ll be nice and share.

I don't want to touch anything of his! Let alone his nasty dick! (I hope this is even more proof for you that I call out conservatives when they're acting like assholes too. So far I've only ran into one liberal on here that was being nasty and I've lost track of all of the conservative ones.)

We’re getting dangerously close to a group hug thingie and I’m not sure that’s a good idea given all the gas down here…just saying…tone it down a tad, lob some well timed barbs and get out the flame throwers. We don’t want to scare the noobs off.

Nah,.. I think we're good. Pete and Broke Loser and I are all about to kill each other so you're safe. :D

I don't want to touch anything of his! Let alone his nasty dick! (I hope this is even more proof for you that I call out conservatives when they're acting like assholes too. So far I've only ran into one liberal on here that was being nasty and I've lost track of all of the conservative ones.)

I know how to cook them…

EC44BF08-8108-47EF-A9FA-9D61A011971E.jpeg

I would just like to say that I really appreciate the nice intent of your OP.

Kindness to others is such a nice thing to see these days. It is a virtue, so compliments to you.

View attachment 553087

I suspect that Slade3200 was pleasantly surprised when he saw your mushy post. :)

If only we could all realize that. Everyone is different. This is true in our own families. Hopefully we still love our family members even if we share different beliefs (we all do).

Most members here are Americans. We are all of the Human Race. Despite our differences, we actually all have much more in common than we do in contrast. We all want to eat, sleep, love, have fun, be healthy, provide for ourselves and families, be safe, etc.

So we actually share most of the same goals. We just have different viewpoints about the best way to achieve these goals. So we should be tolerant and respectful of others' views, learn from each other, and reach as much common ground as possible to ensure some mutual success.

If we could all agree that it's the government which is the problem, and not us little people, that would be a great start, LOL.

Regards,
Jim
Another post that wreaks of nutless cucked conservatism....the sad part is; many of us have the means to flee this filthy shithole when it becomes what cucked conservatives allowed it to become...many "conservatives" will be be stuck here and FUCKED!
I'll laugh at you from a far for not having the balls to fight for your nation when you had the chance.

Another post that wreaks of nutless cucked conservatism....the sad part is; many of us have the means to flee this filthy shithole when it becomes what cucked conservatives allowed it to become...many "conservatives" will be be stuck here and FUCKED!
I'll laugh at you from a far for not having the balls to fight for your nation when you had the chance.

This belongs in 'General Discussion', at the least.
Some mods usually fail at doing their jobs, just like our current Gubmint.
I say leave this in politics....Let LEGIT conservatives see what most of them really are...Let them see how the Left stole their nation from them....I LOVE IT!

Don't take this shit so seriously.

Relax... Maybe jerk off or something....

I loathe bed wetting libturds as much as the next guy, but I don't get emotional and shit.

Forum List

Back