Are people who vote differently from you evil?

Are people who vote differently from you evil?

• I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are within their rights

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are misguided

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are evil

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are within their rights

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are misguided

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are evil

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
And those living off the government.
I disagree.

I believe that those living off the government, have been taught by the evil leadership of the far left that they are victims and incapable of surviving without taxpayer money.

In my opinion, many rank-and-file Democrats WANT to believe that their chosen party is still the party of their fathers, but most certainly it is not.

i-8Lhjjcn-S.jpg

i-HNHBS9V-S.jpg

I disagree.

I believe that those living off the government, have been taught by the evil leadership of the far left that they are victims and incapable of surviving without taxpayer money.

In my opinion, many rank-and-file Democrats WANT to believe that their chosen party is still the party of their fathers, but most certainly it is not.

i-8Lhjjcn-S.jpg

i-HNHBS9V-S.jpg

I agree. I have never seen that quite from JFK, but have been saying it for years. Cutting taxes ultimately puts more money into the economy and helps everyone, organically, as opposed to artifically increasing government revenues by tax hikes, which results in a short term boom in tax revenue but a long term loss. It is a common sense, practical approach, but it requires more patience and forethought, neither or which the Democrats of today have.

I sure do wonder what this "evil" thing indicates. It amazes me how intellectually lazy this country has become.

No effort to accurately understand the perspectives, conditions, life experiences and priorities of others. Just incredibly shallow, binary, myopic thinking.

It would be bad enough if a tiny portion of our populace viewed the world in this way. But it's clearly spreading.

I Totally agree regarding 1/6/2021!

But the biased MSM has continued to grossly over emphasize this while totally ignoring this destructive, more lives lost and definitely extreme violence!
Over $2 billion in damages, 15 deaths... in the summer of 2020 all again against the police and favored by Democrats!

George Floyd Riots Caused Record-Setting $2 Billion in Damage, New Report Says. Here’s Why the True Cost Is Even Higher​

The arson, vandalism and looting... will result in at least $1 billion to $2 billion of paid insurance claims,” Axios reports. “[This will] eclips[e] the record set in Los Angeles in 1992 after the acquittal of the police officers who brutalized Rodney King.”
As I have previously explained, insurance is no panacea for the societal ills imposed by rioting. Indeed, 75 percent of US businesses are under-insured and about 40 percent of small businesses have no insurance at all. Their untold millions in losses don’t show up in the $2 billion figure.
For example, what about the more than 15 people who died during the unrest? Their lives and their families’ pain don’t get counted in any insurance company’s budgetary analysis.

BUT where was most of the coverage?
January 6,2021 Or the George Floyd riots that cost more than $2 billion and 15 lives!

Mostly%20peaceful%20CNN-L.jpg

A Hollywood screenwriter would get fired for putting this into one of their shows. And yet, here it is!

I agree. I have never seen that quite from JFK, but have been saying it for years. Cutting taxes ultimately puts more money into the economy and helps everyone, organically, as opposed to artifically increasing government revenues by tax hikes, which results in a short term boom in tax revenue but a long term loss. It is a common sense, practical approach, but it requires more patience and forethought, neither or which the Democrats of today have.
Actually the idea that raising the tax rates increase revenues which almost all Democrats/communists/anti-Americans believe have been proven wrong as recently as this proof shows:

The Numbers Are In: Trump’s Tax Cuts Paid Off
The government now expects to bring in more tax revenue in the decade following the 2017 “Trump tax cuts” than it had projected prior to the passage of tax reform.
The corporate tax reform propelled higher income growth and therefore higher income taxes and payroll taxes.
The Congressional Budget Office’s May 2022 forecast shows that the government now expects to bring in more tax revenue in the decade following the 2017 “Trump tax cuts” than it had projected prior to the December 2017 passage of tax reform.

U.S. sees biggest revenue surge in 44 years despite pandemic 10/12/2021 12:14 PM EDT​

Revenues jumped 18 percent in the fiscal year that just ended, analysts say — the biggest one-year increase since 1977.

Though Democrats are hammering the rich for not paying their fair share in taxes, the increase is being driven by levies primarily paid by the well-to-do.
For example, corporate tax receipts leapt 75 percent, CBO says.
At $370 billion, they easily top where they were immediately before Republicans slashed the corporate rate as part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. The surge has gotten relatively little notice, obscured perhaps by the government’s towering budget deficits and congressional battles over taxes and spending.
It is highly unusual, though, for the government to see a big wave of revenue in the wake of an economic downturn. Typically, receipts crash following recessions because, as people’s incomes fall, they owe less to the Treasury.

Now as usual... Biden takes the credit for efforts that started under Trump!

Why do so many of you people assume everyone in the country votes either Dem or Repub?

Would you kill you to add a 3rd choice to your poll?
Well the problem with "libertarian", "Independent" voters is they too don't seem to comprehend the influence the BIASED MSM has almost all in favor of the Democrats. Which is ironic because "independents" tout their awareness but as I've pointed out to you that you almost never provide and substantiation for your comments...which a truly open minded, "independent" voter would have no problem in doing!
Again I'll repeat... The MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016, spent next 4 years with MOST negative Trump news because HE was calling them "fake news"...(oh by the way when was the last time a President like Trump donated his entire salary to charity...hmmm... do you know) and then the BIASED MSM donated 90% to Biden. After getting him elected the BIASED MSM then generated the least amount of negatives news in the first 60 days of Biden... again BIASED MSM.
The below study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
1) lowest negative news Biden 19%
2) Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
3) George W. Bush (28%), negative
4) Barack Obama (20%), negative
5) Donald Trump (62%) negative. (again REMEMBER the BIASED MSM Donated 96% of their money to Hillary..she LOST!

What party you vote for does not make you evil. The only 'evil' thing here is the evil notion of hating at bare minimum 1 in every 3 of your fellow Americans just because they identify with a popular group.

If you hold this position then you need to start by looking within if you want to fight evil.

I only vote for fiscal conservatives. Not republicans. Not democrats. Die hard party voters are retarded.

Well the problem with "libertarian", "Independent" voters is they too don't seem to comprehend the influence the BIASED MSM has almost all in favor of the Democrats. Which is ironic because "independents" tout their awareness but as I've pointed out to you that you almost never provide and substantiation for your comments...which a truly open minded, "independent" voter would have no problem in doing!
Again I'll repeat... The MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016, spent next 4 years with MOST negative Trump news because HE was calling them "fake news"...(oh by the way when was the last time a President like Trump donated his entire salary to charity...hmmm... do you know) and then the BIASED MSM donated 90% to Biden. After getting him elected the BIASED MSM then generated the least amount of negatives news in the first 60 days of Biden... again BIASED MSM.
The below study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
1) lowest negative news Biden 19%
2) Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
3) George W. Bush (28%), negative
4) Barack Obama (20%), negative
5) Donald Trump (62%) negative. (again REMEMBER the BIASED MSM Donated 96% of their money to Hillary..she LOST!
Fake news? What was about the above "Fake"?

Definitely. Both support for Cancel Culture and opposition to Cancel Culture are forms of Capitalism. Who will prevail? Only time will tell.
So cancel culture is just the term for you crying because people don't want to spend their dollars with you?

No, it's supposed to work with people voting what's best for all or most of the country. It's completely selfish for people to vote only what's best for them.
Different strokes. People like what they like. Your implication of selfishness is the same for both sides.

Forum List

Back