Are people who vote differently from you evil?

Are people who vote differently from you evil?

• I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are within their rights

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are misguided

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are evil

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are within their rights

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are misguided

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are evil

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
It is totally wrong to make the Democrats as equals to GOP.
They have the biased MSM that influences the voters to vote Democrat.
Proof is what I supply! In the GA Senate race between Warnock/Walker... READ what the MSM's support is.
Then read the two attached articles that describe how the MSM donated 96% to Hillary, spent next 4 years majority of news being against Trump and then DONATED 90% to Biden.
Then tell me the Democrats are equal to GOP when the majority of Americans getting their information about the Dems/GOPs being
More negative of GOP BUT more positive news about Democrats.
Evening News Spends ONLY 11 Seconds on Warnock Child Support Scandal

The double-standard is atrocious.
The Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) evening newscasts have almost completely buried Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock’s child support scandal, spending only 11 seconds on it since September 1.

In stark contrast, the network evening newscasts (September 1 - November 16) flooded their airwaves (36 minutes, 21 seconds) with stories of women accusing his GOP opponent Herschel Walker of paying for abortions. That’s almost 200 times more coverage to the Walker story than the Warnock scandal.
On Tuesday, Warnock’s ex-wife Oulèye Ndoye requested that a court compel the Georgia Senator to face questioning over child custody. Ndoye has also accused Warnock of failing to properly pay child care expenses. Despite the issue being brought up in the October 14 Walker-Warnock debate the evening newscasts mostly looked the other way.

MSMdonations.png

A two party system is fine as long as neither of them are democrats.

A two party system is not fine. You're always going to have "democrats" in such a system. They might be called something else, but you'll always end up with two fucked up parties.

I have several friends who vote differently than me.

It's no problem

To a great degree there is no right answer for everyone. What is right for everyone depends on who they are.

I vote Republican. I understand that voting Democrat is the best option for some people.

Forum List

Back