Are people who drive cars with white headlights racist?

You need a bright white light to cut through the dark blackness of leftists
I personally drive with my headlights OFF (dark, blacked out) at night to show my support for Black Lives Matter.

That way, I also can't see which jungle bunnies I've run over in the dark and they can't see my license plate as I speed away! :)
LOL you in your car, no one could do anything but ROTFFLTMFAO

1200x800.jpg

Put the blue ones in and really drive em mad....

View attachment 363399
Is that why they get stolen first

I don't know but I put them in one of my cars before I knew it was racist. Now my car is racist!

And it's White!

And it's German!

And Hitler had blue eyes!

Holy shit, I'm driving Hitler's evil sports coup!

And this ^^^^^ type of dumbassery is exactly how we find ourselves where we are right now. How anyone takes these idiots seriously I have no effen idea.

EVERYTHING is RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how long until people take offense to what the invention known as the black light can do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My introduction to the device was on the Family Matters show when one is used to clear Steve's name when he, a black kid do not forget, is accused of blowing up the science lab in season five. The real perpetrator was a white guy who couldn't accept Steve's being the smarter student.

Forum List

Back