Are people who drive cars with white headlights racist?

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Because if so BLM needs all new stolen cars.....................................

Wang Dang Poontang

• Banned
Probably I suspect if you wear white socks your racist.
Are you schizzo if you have black and white socks?

21783-black-white-checkered-mens-dress-socks-statement-sockwear07-360x360.jpg

I am sure that some of the 3 class of those that drive with bright white headlights could be racist
Well if that is true BLM will have to find new cars to steal
Why not employ them and they can buy the cars?
They burned down the store retard
Then rebuild it, they do it in foreign nations when the US military blows it up.
Nah, they burned the store because they like slums, why deprive them of what they want

I am sure that some of the 3 class of those that drive with bright white headlights could be racist
Then rebuild it, they do it in foreign nations when the US military blows it up.
Nah, they burned the store because they like slums, why deprive them of what they want
Nothing says frugal like doing without.

Nothing says frugal like doing without.
You have no right to take away the slums that the democrats and BLM created

You need a bright white light to cut through the dark blackness of leftists
I personally drive with my headlights OFF (dark, blacked out) at night to show my support for Black Lives Matter.

That way, I also can't see which jungle bunnies I've run over in the dark and they can't see my license plate as I speed away! :)

I personally drive with my headlights OFF at night to show my support for Black Lives Matter.

That way, I can't see which jungle bunnies I've run over in the dark and they can't my license plate as I speed away! :)
That's the spirit Adolph

I personally drive with my headlights OFF (dark, blacked out) at night to show my support for Black Lives Matter.

That way, I also can't see which jungle bunnies I've run over in the dark and they can't see my license plate as I speed away! :)
Way to go Adolph the grand master poobah

kkk-feature.jpg

Forum List

Back