I want to Absorb this before I form an opinion

Is that okay mods?

what is bsorb?
Ever see"Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?

Ever consider containing your trolling to Zone 3?

Is that okay mods?

what is bsorb?

You're an ignorant troll- that has yet to make a pertinent contribution to any thread/topic-

Sorry, BUD, as a mod, it WAS my intent.
You're NOT my Bud- I make that decision, not you I don't care what uniform you wear-

IF that was your intent why wait to say it after you're called out for being a jerk?

Never mind- I know the answer- "as a mod"-

Is that okay mods?

This girl was 15 years old and already on probation?

She was not sent to jail for "not doing her homework", she was allowed to NOT go to jail, based on a number of promises.

She failed to keep those promises.

I just skimmed part of the article. THey did not mention what her original crime was, so they lost points there.

But they did make a big point that she is BLACK, in a WHITE neighborhood.

FUCK THE ARTICLE, FUCK THE WRITERS, FUCK HER.

You start playing the WACISM game, you can just go fuck yourself. I'm done.

Is that okay mods?

"You will do your homework and grow up to be a successful person. Otherwise you go to detention."

Ooops, nevermind. She's black.

Carry on. :laughing0301:

Black teen skips remote learning like many other students. Only, she's sent to juvenile detention

ScreenShot2020-07-14at10.17.52AM.png

That's a little over the top. Not completing a homework assignment is a probation violation?

I don't agree with that at all

Is that okay mods?

what is bsorb?

You're an ignorant troll- that has yet to make a pertinent contribution to any thread/topic-

Put the worthless D-bag on ignore.
I did!
Makes a world of difference.
He's only here to mindlessly disrupt;

article quote - She was incarcerated in May for violating her probation by not completing her online coursework when her school in Beverly Hills switched to remote learning.

well it is clear she was on probation for something. We know what her probation was for. It just a bunch of speculation. Her records are sealed. So the judge had a reason but no one knows what that reason was for. Just assume that the online learning was the only reason. It may be that she was allowed to do online learning at home as part of her probation. She appears to have been given an opportunity but didn't take advantage of it. We need to know what her probation was about before judgement can be passed.

Not doing her school work was a violation of the probation that she was on and so what did she think was going to happen, that she would be allowed to get away with slacking off? To me, if you follow what you know are the rules, what is there to worry about afterwards?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back