are non-whites truly american like whites

are non-whites truly american like whites

• certain ethnic groups are and certain not (like blacks are/are not, asians are/are not etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Americans whose great-grandfathers were born in the US are real Americans according to Ann Coulter and the term usually refers to Anglo-Americans whose ancestors crossed the Atlantic during the 18th and the 19th centuries. The nation's founding population was predominantly of English descent but after the Great Famine in Ireland, 10% of the Irish population emigrated and most of them preferred to become Americans rather than choosing other empire destinations such as Australia and Canada. Around 6 million Germans immigrated to the US in the 19th century but German-Americans were treated as enemy aliens during the First World War because they were too sympathetic towards Imperial Germany. More than 4,000 of them were imprisoned for the duration of the war and around 11,000 German-born resident aliens and German-Americans were also interned during the Second World War, while the number of internees amounted to 110,000 for Japanese-Americans.

2014%2B-%2B1

True Americans! Happy Independence Day my friends! Look at this beautiful cake we made [MENTION=30664]AMan[/MENTION]dygriffith @taylorswift pic by [MENTION=31020]Kyle[/MENTION]_newman - let freedom ring!!!

Last edited:
Asclepias drooled and wrote: Why was Greece the first european country? Thats because Africans taught you everything you know. You wouldn't even be writing on this message board if not for Black people.

Ironically, you should have informed your ****** cuzzins about that because when the first Arab and jew slavers entered the sub-Saharan region to buy your people for mere baubles of glass and metal weapons (which your people hadn't invented yet due to no discovery of metallurgy) in the early 1100s, they found that YOUR race or retards didn't even have an alphabet NOR any written language. Hell, your primate cuzzins didn't have mathematics, astronomy, geometry, libraries metallurgy and we had sailed around the world but your people, who were surrounded by water on 3 sides, STILL didn't even have a BOAT! I suppose you still think ******* invented peanut butter too, don't you? (psst....chewing up nuts doesn't make it 'peanut butter' as you have to add oils and fats. OOPS! Another ****** myth destroyed!
Yeah, your idiot kaffirs were the ones to show the Greeks...in your fucking dreams!

jerks.jpg

Really how pathetic your life must be that you have to lie on anonymous message boards..

That's a nice fambly photo you have there fagboy! Are you the pivot man? I heard you got fired from your last job as a bull milker because you kept swallowing all the samples. You know, if you got paid for every time you sucked a cock you wouldn't be on welfare.

I know what country my ancestors are from. I already told you why I call myself African-American. You need to keep up and get your head out of your ass.

so what you're telling us is that well, basically, you're a ******. Oh, I mean KAFFIR! :lol: Say, how's the rebuilding of SA and Rhodesia going? That's right! Under ******, excuse me, kaffir leadership, the country has sunk into chaos, no building, no farming, nothing. Why is that ******?

Asclepias drooled and wrote: Why was Greece the first european country? Thats because Africans taught you everything you know. You wouldn't even be writing on this message board if not for Black people.

Ironically, you should have informed your ****** cuzzins about that because when the first Arab and jew slavers entered the sub-Saharan region to buy your people for mere baubles of glass and metal weapons (which your people hadn't invented yet due to no discovery of metallurgy) in the early 1100s, they found that YOUR race or retards didn't even have an alphabet NOR any written language. Hell, your primate cuzzins didn't have mathematics, astronomy, geometry, libraries metallurgy and we had sailed around the world but your people, who were surrounded by water on 3 sides, STILL didn't even have a BOAT! I suppose you still think ******* invented peanut butter too, don't you? (psst....chewing up nuts doesn't make it 'peanut butter' as you have to add oils and fats. OOPS! Another ****** myth destroyed!
Yeah, your idiot kaffirs were the ones to show the Greeks...in your fucking dreams!
Bit crude, but accurate. Sub-Saharans were and remain the world's least progressed. They have historically been unable to exploit the diffusion which came to their region through Egypt, the Arabs and more recently the West. Screw PC, they have never had the work ethic or intellectual capacity to help themselves, let alone make meaningful contributions to the rest of the world.

reconmark stopped smoking crack long enough to spew out the following: So let's see here,You claim a "superior intellect" yet you can't spell,

IF I made a spelling error, IF, it doesn't mean one has a lower intellect. I suppose you never make a spelling mistake, do you? If you ever did, you would blame it on the white man for holding you down because you fucking ******* never accept responsibility for your own bullshit.

are ignorant of Black inventors and scientists, considers the whole of Africa barely survivable,

What ****** inventors? Black Invention Myths And in case you hadn't noticed, Africa just ain't going anywhere in any form, shape or fashion because for every country there are 400 generals and 400 privates and it's anarchy, lawless, animalistic rapes and torture, murder and robbery. Don't see that in Sweden or Norway, ******.
... etc and can only seem to mimic the same talking points that make the rounds of the White losers circle jerk websites (stupid front, CCC, Am Ren, etc.)

You mean white sites that promote the truth. Sites that dispel your bullshit ****** self-glorifying of non-existant achievements. I can see why you kaffirs wouldn't want the truth getting out there. After all, you ******* claim to have invented everything in the world, righty right?! 2/3 of the ******* in Africa don't even know what a light bulb is!

Is it a wonder that your segment of Whites have never been more than laborers and food service workers in this country.

Like Ford and Asimov? How about Washington and Jefferson? Never saw ANY type of civilized government in ANY of your Afrocan countries. Why is that ******?

You don't want to get into the IQ debate, I'd destroy you.

Yeah, what with your smaller brain, simian IQ and lack of antinomianism.....

Go on get back in bed; your momma is getting cold.

Oh, here we go! ****** gets spanked and starts up with the 'your momma' cracks. At least I know WHO my mother is! Did you know your mommy? If you did, didn't it bother you when she was strolling the street corners in Harlem? I'll bet you and your illegitimate 12 siblings always knew when she was on the rag because you could taste the blood on your brothers muh dik!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMJI1Dw83Hc

please vote and discuss, this video made me think

It depends more on the person. I have seen Mexican-Americans love this country more than Anglo-Americans. Most African Americans would say they are American and not from any other country. Yep you ask many white Americans what they are and you hear 3rd and 4th generations Americans who don't speak a lick of the other country say they are Italian, German, Russian, French, Irish, Cech, Polish, etc. Yep you hear second generation Asian Americans say I am from California, New York, etc and I'm just an American!

The one group that stands out that will never consider themselves Americans are the Muslims! No matter the group, they view this country as the enemy! They preach hatred for America and praise suicide bombers in their mosques. Heck they called the 9/11 hijackers the Magnificent Nineteen in the VAST majority of mosque (I believe in a study it was over 90% stated it this way)!

Only 'true' Americans have red, not white skin. Everybody else is an illegal alien descendent.

Does every fucking liberal in the world think they are the first 'clever' soul to post that trite, hackneyed nonsense?

:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMJI1Dw83Hc

please vote and discuss, this video made me think

It depends more on the person. I have seen Mexican-Americans love this country more than Anglo-Americans. Most African Americans would say they are American and not from any other country. Yep you ask many white Americans what they are and you hear 3rd and 4th generations Americans who don't speak a lick of the other country say they are Italian, German, Russian, French, Irish, Cech, Polish, etc. Yep you hear second generation Asian Americans say I am from California, New York, etc and I'm just an American!

The one group that stands out that will never consider themselves Americans are the Muslims! No matter the group, they view this country as the enemy! They preach hatred for America and praise suicide bombers in their mosques. Heck they called the 9/11 hijackers the Magnificent Nineteen in the VAST majority of mosque (I believe in a study it was over 90% stated it this way)!

Was this post supposed to be a joke, or did you really jump the rails into 'stupid' so blatantly?

You ask that question when you yourself are a non white?

so? why should i not ask the question, im sure some wouldnt see me as american, probably most would ask where im from and assume that im not american, if i emigrate

So you agree that you are not really American?

I can't wait until Lebanese Muslims become a majority in Australia and you weak anglo whytes are brought under the righteousness of the sharia inshallah.

Americans whose great-grandfathers were born in the US are real Americans according to Ann Coulter and the term usually refers to Anglo-Americans whose ancestors crossed the Atlantic during the 18th and the 19th centuries. The nation's founding population was predominantly of English descent but after the Great Famine in Ireland, 10% of the Irish population emigrated and most of them preferred to become Americans rather than choosing other empire destinations such as Australia and Canada. Around 6 million Germans immigrated to the US in the 19th century but German-Americans were treated as enemy aliens during the First World War because they were too sympathetic towards Imperial Germany. More than 4,000 of them were imprisoned for the duration of the war and around 11,000 German-born resident aliens and German-Americans were also interned during the Second World War, while the number of internees amounted to 110,000 for Japanese-Americans.

2014%2B-%2B1

True Americans! Happy Independence Day my friends! Look at this beautiful cake we made [MENTION=30664]AMan[/MENTION]dygriffith @taylorswift pic by [MENTION=31020]Kyle[/MENTION]_newman - let freedom ring!!!

Yea, pretty much only Anglo Saxons and Germans and a minority of French protestants are real Americans.

At first, it was ok to bring couple of micks, dagos, slavs, and greek wogs, but it clearly got out of hand and changed this country for the worse. These lesser groups of I guess what you could call "whites" just paved the way for yids and other non-white desirables who have broken the original nation beyond repair.

We are nothing but a cosmopolitan mongrel cesspool of atomized consumers with no real identity that are now sinking to the third world living standards many of our new immigrants came from.

Forum List

Back