are non-whites truly american like whites

are non-whites truly american like whites

• certain ethnic groups are and certain not (like blacks are/are not, asians are/are not etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Too late, we all agreed already.:D

Just curious, do you call yourself African because you don't know what country you come from?

I'm glad you agree even though I already told you it was not necessary. :D

I know what country my ancestors are from. I already told you why I call myself African-American. You need to keep up and get your head out of your ass.

You're probably one of those big headed Ugandans who eats baboons and the like, and you're ashamed to say so.:eek:

Why would I be ashamed of eating baboons if thats what I did? I think you must be confused. Are you ashamed of your people being cannibals?

About Cannibals of the Stone Age Show - National Geographic Channel - Canada

In 5000 BC Europe, it is believed that up to 1,000 men, women, children and even unborn foetuses were victims of cannibalism. 7000 years on, the extraordinary violence of this scene is calling into question the very basis of human civilisation.

Last edited:
The first step to abolishing a racial caste system is to stop practicing racism.

Really? How about we just get rid of all the non-whites and deport them BACK to whatever turd world shithole they came from? You filthy ******* are always calling yourselves African Americans when you have NO dual citizenship and seeing as you're all so proud of that poor, illiterate, barely survivable country, why not just move back?
Let you all show the world how industrious and hard working you skells are over there. Let's read about the monumentous black inventions and discoveries and booming industry. Oh, that6's right. You sub-humans destroy everything you touch, just like you did in Rhodesia, South Africa and Haiti. Yeah, blacks are equal to whites when compared to our achievements and discoveries as we can see what you've accomplished! NOTHING!
So let's see here,
You claim a "superior intellect" yet you can't spell, are ignorant of Black inventors and scientists, considers the whole of Africa barely survivable, etc and can only seem to mimic the same talking points that make the rounds of the White losers circle jerk websites (stupid front, CCC, Am Ren, etc.)

Is it a wonder that your segment of Whites have never been more than laborers and food service workers in this country.

Here, let me give a quick opinion of people like you, from the normal side of your genetic cage:

These people are creating a terrible problem in our cities. They can't or won't hold a job, they flout the law constantly and neglect their children, they drink too much and their moral standards would shame an alley cat. For some reason or other; they absolutely refuse to accommodate themselves to any kind of decent, civilized life.

This was said in 1956 in Indianapolis, not about blacks or other minorities, but about poor whites from the South. Nor was Indianapolis unique in this respect. A 1951 survey in Detroit found that white Southerners living there were considered "undesirable" by 21 percent of those surveyed, compared to 13 percent who ranked blacks the same way. In the late 1940s, a Chicago employer said frankly, "I told the guard at the plant gate to tell the hillbillies that there were no openings." When poor whites from the South moved into Northern cities to work in war plants during the Second World War, " occasionally a white southerner would find that a flat or furnished room had 'just been rented' when the landlord heard his southern accent.

For example, a nineteenth-century politician "built up a political machine in the poor white districts of Mississippi" by such practices as this:

He did not resort to any conventional tactics of kissing dirty babies, but he pleased mother sand fathers in log cabins by taking their children upon his lap and searching for red bugs, lice, and other vermin.

You don't want to get into the IQ debate, I'd destroy you.
Go on get back in bed; your momma is getting cold.

Last edited:

Just curious, do you call yourself African because you don't know what country you come from?
He calls himself African because of an acute pathological inferiority complex. Come to think of it, that's pretty much the motivating factor in all his posts, and likely his life.

Are you saying that italian, Mexican, Irish, Welsh, etc Americans have an inferiority complex? Thats funny because I pretty much love being an example of natures natural selection of what the homo sapiens species is supposed to look like. There is nothing better than being from African heritage. i think the people that are bothered about what I call myself are the ones with the inferiority complex. Practically everyone knows the psychology behind that is directly tied to a defense mechanism.

I'm surprised that you even responded to "emptyhead", he's stupid even for a white supremacist..

He calls himself African because of an acute pathological inferiority complex. Come to think of it, that's pretty much the motivating factor in all his posts, and likely his life.

Are you saying that italian, Mexican, Irish, Welsh, etc Americans have an inferiority complex? Thats funny because I pretty much love being an example of natures natural selection of what the homo sapiens species is supposed to look like. There is nothing better than being from African heritage. i think the people that are bothered about what I call myself are the ones with the inferiority complex. Practically everyone knows the psychology behind that is directly tied to a defense mechanism.

I'm surprised that you even responded to "emptyhead", he's stupid even for a white supremacist..

You wouldn't begrudge me of my fun now would you? Its simply amazing the correlation between lack of intelligence and white racists. Without fail everyone of them is about as intelligent as bag of used tampons. :lol:

Why would I get mad at you SJ? You are a funny little white boy thats insecure about your failures in life. What makes it worse for you is that all the Black people that are successful around you are laughing at your attempts to pretend to be someone of substance. We see you for the trailer trash you are. :lol:
The giveaway is that you start using the term "white boy". Whenever you do that, I know I've gotten to you. BTW, embrace the concept of commas, or is that too much for your tiny little Ugandan brain to handle?

I say white boy to needle you. Like most cave monkeys you always react. :lol:

Since Im not writing a term paper I write how I choose. If you dont like it make me stop if you can.
There's another giveaway. When you're getting your ass handed to you, you resort to comments like "make me" or 'what are you gonna do about it?". Low I.Q. simians like you are so easy to read, as well as bitch slap.
Back to the OP. True Americans love the U.S. You obviously don't, which is why you don't deserve a seat at the table with real Americans.

What I said was that you have a lot of pathological problems clearly founded in inferiority.

Get over it and stop splashing shit on yourself. You try to come off as righteous, but almost always prove yourself a race-pimp punk.

The giveaway is that you start using the term "white boy". Whenever you do that, I know I've gotten to you. BTW, embrace the concept of commas, or is that too much for your tiny little Ugandan brain to handle?

Since Im not writing a term paper I write how I choose. If you dont like it make me stop if you can.
There's another giveaway. When you're getting your ass handed to you, you resort to comments like "make me" or 'what are you gonna do about it?". Low I.Q. simians like you are so easy to read, as well as bitch slap.
Back to the OP. True Americans love the U.S. You obviously don't, which is why you don't deserve a seat at the table with real Americans.

Low intellect monkeys like you and your crew cant match wits with me on any level. I use those comments to frustrate you and they always work. You cant figure out how to bother me and its pathetic and funny to see you try. I feel sad for you simians. You have nothing going for you at all. :lol:

What I said was that you have a lot of pathological problems clearly founded in inferiority.

Get over it and stop splashing shit on yourself. You try to come off as righteous, but almost always prove yourself a race-pimp punk.

I know what you said. Yet you have a problem with something that doesn't concern you. Your insecurity is really transparent. Why would me calling myself African bother a white boy like you?

Low intellect monkeys like you and your crew cant match wits with me on any level. I use those comments to frustrate you and they always work. You cant figure out how to bother me and its pathetic and funny to see you try. I feel sad for you simians. You have nothing going for you at all. :lol:
Just keep telling yourself that. :lol:

I know what you said. Yet you have a problem with something that doesn't concern you. Your insecurity is really transparent. Why would me calling myself African bother a white boy like you?
Looks like Meathead got you pissed off too. :lol:

Its more fun telling you cave monkey. :lol:

Its more fun telling you cave monkey. :lol:
Maybe so, but you're the only one who actually believes it. :lol:

Looks like Meathead got you pissed off too. :lol:

All of you racist monkeys are just toys for my amusement. I play with you all the same way. Whats funny is I keep telling you this and you keep on reacting emotionally when I call you white boy. Why does that bother you SJ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMJI1Dw83Hc

please vote and discuss, this video made me think

To me this is yet another reason why Asian typically do better than white Americans in our country. Do you realize how many other 'groups' here get angry and upset, and offended by all of this? And here they are having fun with it, and laughing about it.

Hello.... that's why they do better on average than white Americans. They don't let it hold them down, they laugh and move forward. They don't start screaming and sitting at home waiting for everyone to fix their lives, they get up, make a joke or two, and fix their own lives.

We should all learn from this.

SET ME HAVE HIM!

There are things which concern me, much no doubt beyond your limited cognitive skills. I do have hobbies however. Anyway are like pounding a malignant growth, not literally for instance.:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMJI1Dw83Hc

please vote and discuss, this video made me think

To me this is yet another reason why Asian typically do better than white Americans in our country. Do you realize how many other 'groups' here get angry and upset, and offended by all of this? And here they are having fun with it, and laughing about it.

Hello.... that's why they do better on average than white Americans. They don't let it hold them down, they laugh and move forward. They don't start screaming and sitting at home waiting for everyone to fix their lives, they get up, make a joke or two, and fix their own lives.

We should all learn from this.

Everyone laughs and moves forward. However, some people also do not tolerate disrespect.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1zLzWtULig"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1zLzWtULig[/ame]

SET ME HAVE HIM!

There are things which concern me, much no doubt beyond your limited cognitive skills. I do have hobbies however. Anyway are like pounding a malignant growth, not literally for instance.:D

Try again. You are not very convincing. Why would me calling myself African concern you? We all know it makes you insecure. Why dont you just admit it? :lol:

SET ME HAVE HIM!

Try again. You are not very convincing. Why would me calling myself African concern you? We all know it makes you insecure. Why dont you just admit it? :lol:
What I meant is that you are one sick fuck. Could I make it any clearer?!

SET ME HAVE HIM!

What I meant is that you are one sick fuck. Could I make it any clearer?!

Calm down meathead. Youre the one that is having stress over me calling myself African. You should deal with your insecurities regarding that subject. You cant stop me from calling my self African-American so I would advise you to mind your own business. Getting emotional about it only reveals your butthurt. Cant you see that? :lol:

Forum List

Back