are non-whites truly american like whites

are non-whites truly american like whites

• certain ethnic groups are and certain not (like blacks are/are not, asians are/are not etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mine and other African-Americans ancestry is more recent and noticeable. Thats why a lot of us call ourselves African-American. Now you know.

Being a new guy here I hadn't quite realized you're an untermensch but now I know and grok why your posts are so asinine and ill-read. It's OK. You can't help it. You have a smaller brain than us whites and you get so emotional when confronted with facts that just blow all the circuits in that primitive, primordial monkey brain of yours.
Guessing you have the average American negroid IQ of 70. Borderline retarded just like the other 90% of your American ilk cuzzins. Are you on welfare too?:badgrin:

The first step to abolishing a racial caste system is to stop practicing racism.

Really? How about we just get rid of all the non-whites and deport them BACK to whatever turd world shithole they came from? You filthy ******* are always calling yourselves African Americans when you have NO dual citizenship and seeing as you're all so proud of that poor, illiterate, barely survivable country, why not just move back?
Let you all show the world how industrious and hard working you skells are over there. Let's read about the monumentous black inventions and discoveries and booming industry. Oh, that6's right. You sub-humans destroy everything you touch, just like you did in Rhodesia, South Africa and Haiti. Yeah, blacks are equal to whites when compared to our achievements and discoveries as we can see what you've accomplished! NOTHING!

You are a retard if you think American means you are from this continent.

Yeah? Where is there another America, you idiot?

If you took geography, and actually learned something, you would understand that North America, which is the continent on which the United States of America and Mexico (North Americas most populous country reside) and South America, the continent on which San Paolo Brazil the most heavily populated country on that continent resides are what comprises the real continent of "America".

So like it or not, you are from a "continent" that is more heavily populated by what you call "MUDS" than "pure Aryans".

For someone who supposedly is part of a pure, "intellectually superior species", it is disappointing that you would not know such a basic fact.

As opposed to wasting productive time crowing and thumping your chest about the uncorrupted "genepool" that you are from, you might try to enhance your "god given" gift by getting out more.

Last edited:
Bullshit, you're a hateful, unpatriotic prick. You hate this country the same way Obama hates it. You think because you're black you have some kind of connection with 19th century slaves, who actually knew what it was like to be oppressed. The only discomfort you've ever known is having to periodically wait in line for your welfare check.
You bring shame to the REAL pioneers of civil rights. You're just a whiny ass little punk who thinks his color gives him the right to cash in on somebody else's struggle. You are an embarrassment to your own race. You are truly worthless.

Must have gotten you emotional again. I dont hate this country. I hate all the white assholes like you, your KKK buddies, and the rest of your subhuman caveman clan. Well...actually I dont hate you. If I didn't like kicking your asses I would feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. :lol:
Looks like I got you all pissed off and shit, huh? AGAIN. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would I get mad at you SJ? You are a funny little white boy thats insecure about your failures in life. What makes it worse for you is that all the Black people that are successful around you are laughing at your attempts to pretend to be someone of substance. We see you for the trailer trash you are. :lol:

Last edited:

I wonder why all the racist cave monkeys are also stupid? I mean it never ever fails.
I know you are slow witted like SJ and the rest of your clan but you do realize that you can be born in Ghana and then become an American right? :lol:

So if you move to Africa, you can actually be an AFRICAN-AMERICAN!!!! :lmao:

Need help packing?:D

So if you move out of your trailer park you can actually be intelligent.

Need help with getting your GED hill billy?
Actually, now that I think about it, you wouldn't even be an African-American in Africa, you'd be, say, a Nigerian-American, or a Congolese-American... Depending on which country you move to. So you strike out there as well! :lol:

But the offer to help you pack is still there. :D

PS Hillbilly is one word.

Sorry stupid. If I moved to Senegal for example, I would be a Senegalese citizen that once lived in america. The america part would be dropped because it wouldnt mean anything since I no longer live there retard. Did you and SJ go to the same school for slow hill billies and trailer park trash?

Last edited:
Mine and other African-Americans ancestry is more recent and noticeable. Thats why a lot of us call ourselves African-American. Now you know.

Being a new guy here I hadn't quite realized you're an untermensch but now I know and grok why your posts are so asinine and ill-read. It's OK. You can't help it. You have a smaller brain than us whites and you get so emotional when confronted with facts that just blow all the circuits in that primitive, primordial monkey brain of yours.
Guessing you have the average American negroid IQ of 70. Borderline retarded just like the other 90% of your American ilk cuzzins. Are you on welfare too?:badgrin:

I see you picked a suitable name for yourself. Everyone knows you and your kind had a period of devolution after mixing with the neanderthals and enduring the ice age. There is a reason why you grow a hairy pelt on your body like a werewolf. There is a reason you no longer have the ability to produce melanin in sufficient amount to protect yourself. There is a reason your women flock to us. They do so because on an instinctual level they know you are a dying branch of hominid. They understand that the Black man was naturally selected to be homo sapiens. I understand you are butthurt over all of this but keep your chin up. As you are bred out by your daughters and wives going to Black men understand your genes are actually being improved. :cool:

The first step to abolishing a racial caste system is to stop practicing racism.

Really? How about we just get rid of all the non-whites and deport them BACK to whatever turd world shithole they came from? You filthy ******* are always calling yourselves African Americans when you have NO dual citizenship and seeing as you're all so proud of that poor, illiterate, barely survivable country, why not just move back?
Let you all show the world how industrious and hard working you skells are over there. Let's read about the monumentous black inventions and discoveries and booming industry. Oh, that6's right. You sub-humans destroy everything you touch, just like you did in Rhodesia, South Africa and Haiti. Yeah, blacks are equal to whites when compared to our achievements and discoveries as we can see what you've accomplished! NOTHING!

You seem to think its possible to get rid of all non whites? How are you going to do that? Dual citizenship has nothing to do with calling myself African-American. Get your head out of your ass. I cant believe all you white cave monkeys are really this stupid! Who told you that dual citizenship was required to call yourself a hyphenated American? :lol:

You keep proving your lack of education. You do realize Africa is a continent not a country right? You dumb cave monkeys are the best. You are so easy to lead around by the nose because you are so illiterate. This is really too easy. Practically everyone knows Africa is a continent you dunce.

All you have to do is look to the great civilizations that proceeded and actually taught you cave monkeys literacy even though some of you are still ignorant to this day like yourself. Why was Greece the first european country? Thats because Africans taught you everything you know. You wouldn't even be writing on this message board if not for Black people. Europeans never developed their own written language instead they stole from other cultures. Ask yourself who was the first to develop writing systems and the first to write books. I think if you go looking for the answers you will be emotional and angered even further. :lol:

If you took geography, and actually learned something, you would understand that North America, which is the continent on which the United States of America and Mexico (North Americas most populous country reside) and South America, the continent on which San Paolo Brazil the most heavily populated country on that continent resides are what comprises the real continent of "America".

So like it or not, you are from a "continent" that is more heavily populated by what you call "MUDS" than "pure Aryans".

For someone who supposedly is part of a pure, "intellectually superior species", it is disappointing that you would not know such a basic fact.

As opposed to wasting productive time crowing and thumping your chest about the uncorrupted "genepool" that you are from, you might try to enhance your "god given" gift by getting out more.

This one may take SJ's place as the dumbest racist on the board. I dont think he even went to school. There is no way someone can graduate and not know some of the things this monkey has boldly and proudly put out there for everyone to see.

reconmark opened up his cockholster long enough to drool the following:

Why do the stupidest trailer trash of Whites always claim some 100% European heritage?
Have you done that???...lol!!!

Actually, I've had DNA tests done for both maternal and paternal heritage and it proves that I am 100% European: no injun, no jew, no negroid and no orientalis. Why do illiterate incestuous mouth-breathers like you always claim we're all muds like you? SOME of us actually HAVE morals, ethics and standards and pride in our heritage.

No you haven't you stupid dipshit, take that 100% bullshit back where your fraction of White folk masturbate one another over the internet.

And you're right there on your knees, righty right??

DNA test....what a lying sack of shit you are....

jerks.jpg

Guess guys like you get in where you fit in...
Really how pathetic your life must be that you have to lie on anonymous message boards..

Last edited:
Must have gotten you emotional again. I dont hate this country. I hate all the white assholes like you, your KKK buddies, and the rest of your subhuman caveman clan. Well...actually I dont hate you. If I didn't like kicking your asses I would feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. :lol:

Why would I get mad at you SJ? You are a funny little white boy thats insecure about your failures in life. What makes it worse for you is that all the Black people that are successful around you are laughing at your attempts to pretend to be someone of substance. We see you for the trailer trash you are. :lol:
The giveaway is that you start using the term "white boy". Whenever you do that, I know I've gotten to you. BTW, embrace the concept of commas, or is that too much for your tiny little Ugandan brain to handle?

The giveaway is that you start using the term "white boy". Whenever you do that, I know I've gotten to you. BTW, embrace the concept of commas, or is that too much for your tiny little Ugandan brain to handle?

I say white boy to needle you. Like most cave monkeys you always react. :lol:

Since Im not writing a term paper I write how I choose. If you dont like it make me stop if you can.

You seem to think its possible to get rid of all non whites? How are you going to do that? Dual citizenship has nothing to do with calling myself African-American. Get your head out of your ass. I cant believe all you white cave monkeys are really this stupid! Who told you that dual citizenship was required to call yourself a hyphenated American? :lol:

You keep proving your lack of education. You do realize Africa is a continent not a country right? You dumb cave monkeys are the best. You are so easy to lead around by the nose because you are so illiterate. This is really too easy. Practically everyone knows Africa is a continent you dunce.

All you have to do is look to the great civilizations that proceeded and actually taught you cave monkeys literacy even though some of you are still ignorant to this day like yourself. Why was Greece the first european country? Thats because Africans taught you everything you know. You wouldn't even be writing on this message board if not for Black people. Europeans never developed their own written language instead they stole from other cultures. Ask yourself who was the first to develop writing systems and the first to write books. I think if you go looking for the answers you will be emotional and angered even further. :lol:

It's pretty simple, if you're not from Africa you're not African-American, you're just black or American, if you prefer. Ok, we all agree. Good.

It's pretty simple, if you're not from Africa you're not African-American, you're just black or American, if you prefer. Ok, we all agree. Good.

Yes its pretty simple. My ancestors are from Africa. I live in America. Therefore I am a African American. I dont care if you agree or not but I did think I should at least help you understand the concept. If you choose to be willfully ignorant then I cant help you. I mean you thought Africa was a country so you may be too dumb to get any advanced concepts.

Yes its pretty simple. My ancestors are from Africa. I live in America. Therefore I am a African American. I dont care if you agree or not but I did think I should at least help you understand the concept. If you choose to be willfully ignorant then I cant help you. I mean you thought Africa was a country so you may be too dumb to get any advanced concepts.
Too late, we all agreed already.:D

Just curious, do you call yourself African because you don't know what country you come from?

reconmark opened up his cockholster long enough to drool the following:

Why do the stupidest trailer trash of Whites always claim some 100% European heritage?
Have you done that???...lol!!!

Actually, I've had DNA tests done for both maternal and paternal heritage and it proves that I am 100% European: no injun, no jew, no negroid and no orientalis. Why do illiterate incestuous mouth-breathers like you always claim we're all muds like you? SOME of us actually HAVE morals, ethics and standards and pride in our heritage.

No you haven't you stupid dipshit, take that 100% bullshit back where your fraction of White folk masturbate one another over the internet.

And you're right there on your knees, righty right??

DNA test....what a lying sack of shit you are....

jerks.jpg

Guess guys like you get in where you fit in...
Really how pathetic your life must be that you have to lie on anonymous message boards..

Thats a pretty disgusting sight. You should have labeled that with a warning. :lol:

Just curious, do you call yourself African because you don't know what country you come from?

I'm glad you agree even though I already told you it was not necessary. :D

I know what country my ancestors are from. I already told you why I call myself African-American. You need to keep up and get your head out of your ass.

He calls himself African because of an acute pathological inferiority complex. Come to think of it, that's pretty much the motivating factor in all his posts, and likely his life.

I'm glad you agree even though I already told you it was not necessary. :D

I know what country my ancestors are from. I already told you why I call myself African-American. You need to keep up and get your head out of your ass.

You're probably one of those big headed Ugandans who eats baboons and the like, and you're ashamed to say so.:eek:

He calls himself African because of an acute pathological inferiority complex. Come to think of it, that's pretty much the motivating factor in all his posts, and likely his life.

Are you saying that italian, Mexican, Irish, Welsh, etc Americans have an inferiority complex? Thats funny because I pretty much love being an example of natures natural selection of what the homo sapiens species is supposed to look like. There is nothing better than being from African heritage. i think the people that are bothered about what I call myself are the ones with the inferiority complex. Practically everyone knows the psychology behind that is directly tied to a defense mechanism.

Forum List

Back