Are Fields of Flowers a Gift of Aesthetics for Joy in the Environment? A Place to Share Pictures of Flowers that You Love Here.

African Iris.jpg

Cindi Rose, Miniature
il_794xN.3852908283_3onk.jpg

'Gardening and Landscaping'

`
I have three rows (about 30 more or less,) of different roses planted in my north pasture that is surrounded by a wooden fence. My husband passed away 6 years ago, and he used to take pictures of everything I loved--handmade quilts, family gatherings, everything. I learned years ago that I was likely the worst photographer in the world, so I gave up when all my pictures of the fog tiptoeing toward the Golden Gage Bridge the year we passed through it 43 years ago, when developed showed gross fog and nothing else. I never took another picture! And since he died, I just transfer pictures I love from here there and yon to show pictures of some of the roses I planted, and some so striking, but I never saw anything like them although I'd give my eye tooth to add another rosebush from. I guess this goes in the "anything and everything about gardening" I mentioned in the OP. I hope my little flaws as a pitiful and shy widow does not offend anyone except... oh, never mind. :)

Beautiful. Try taking pictures on an overcast day or take a piece of cardboard out to shade them. Colors will look better with diffuse lighting and be a little more saturated with a slightly darker exposure

Forum List

Back