Arctic sea ice melting toward record

Sock attack!
Non sequitur sock attack, no less.

As might be expected from someone as retarded as you've shown yourself to be, doodles, you seem to have no idea what "non sequitur" means.

G'sock's post - "A few hundred years ago, the most educated minds in Europe was certain the earth was flat".

My response - "Myth of the Flat Earth
During the early Middle Ages, virtually all scholars maintained the spherical viewpoint first expressed by the Ancient Greeks. By the 14th century, belief in a flat earth among the educated was essentially dead."

Moron!!!

Last edited:
Wow. I've been checking in here now and then, get a little dizzy from the de ja vu, and move on. But you guys must have been hitting some serious nerves in the more fanatical AGW wingnut division. :)

Is foxfluffer g'sock's sock or vice versa? Or are they both just retarded farrightwingnut idiots from the astroturfed cult of denial that the fossil fuel industry has created to be their stooges?

And of course, once again, as usual, g'sock has no real response, this time to this most recent demonstration of his clueless idiocy and belief in myths like this "a few hundred years ago, the most educated minds in Europe was certain the earth was flat" nonsense. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Sorry. Gslack is perfectly capable of holding his own in these things and needs no help from me. Anyway I don't have the balls for that.

Non sequitur and ad hominem...Trolling Blunder has just hit the daily double!

Gonna go for the trifecta?

So you still can't quite grasp the meaning of "non-sequitur", eh retard?

Actually I'm combining the posting of factual information with the perfectly reasonable attacks on your intelligence that your idiotic posts engender and deserve.

Is foxfluffer g'sock's sock or vice versa? Or are they both just retarded farrightwingnut idiots from the astroturfed cult of denial that the fossil fuel industry has created to be their stooges?

And of course, once again, as usual, g'sock has no real response, this time to this most recent demonstration of his clueless idiocy and belief in myths like this "a few hundred years ago, the most educated minds in Europe was certain the earth was flat" nonsense. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Ah dammit you caught me.... Fox has been here a lot longer than me,posts a lot nicer than me, and just to show how devious I truly am; we are on at the same time...... I am eeeevilll!....
Actually I was making fun of your obsession with 'socks', g'tard, but I might have known that that would be over your head. You may well be "evil", but mostly you're just very, very stupid and clueless about everything. And you still have no real response to the destruction of your little myth that "a few hundred years ago, the most educated minds in Europe was certain the earth was flat". LOLOLOLOL.

Right...And now the supposedly "most educated minds" on the planet are allegedly certain that changing climate is caused by the activities of industrialized man.

So, in a twisted sort of way, your "flat Earf" comments are apropos...Just not in the way you may have "thought (for lack of a better term).

I know what it means and you're invoking it, whether you choose to recognize it or not.

What you're posting is propaganda, hearsay and ad hominems, not facts.

LOL. The wikipedia article on the' flat Earth myth' is all propaganda and hearsay??? Wow, doodles, you're an even bigger retard than I thought. LOLOLOL.

Dictionary.com

non se·qui·tur
–noun
Logic . an inference or a conclusion that does not follow from the premises.

Origin:
< L: it does not follow

Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2010.

Cultural Dictionary
non sequitur [(non sek -wuh-tuhr)]

A thought that does not logically follow what has just been said: &#8220;We had been discussing plumbing, so her remark about astrology was a real non sequitur.&#8221; Non sequitur is Latin for &#8220;It does not follow.&#8221;

The American Heritage® New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition
Copyright © 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Dictionary.com, LLC. Copyright © 2010. All rights reserved.

(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)

The slack-jawed-idiot posts his mistaken and rather retarded ideas about how just a few centuries ago "the most educated minds in Europe was certain the earth was flat" and I respond with evidence that he is dead wrong and you 'think' that that is a non-sequitur? ROTFLMAO.

Last edited:
Normally I'm on the other side from Rolling thunder, but the people that put those articles together at Wikipedia source good historic data and sources. He put his history up, but it seems all that people can put forward is name calling. If you disagree and have better history please post it. I don't went the anti-Global warming side to be seen badly.

Last edited:
I know what it means and you're invoking it, whether you choose to recognize it or not.

LOL. The wikipedia article on the' flat Earth myth' is all propaganda and hearsay??? ...blatherblatheyammeryammerprattleprattle....
Right...It doesn't follow because it is you who is taking on the argument of the flat-Earfer, not those who stand in skepticism and defiance of the anthropogenic gullible warming orthodoxy....Which itself also more classic Freudian projection.

Dare to now look up "hearsay" and "ad hominem", professor?

LOL. The wikipedia article on the' flat Earth myth' is all propaganda and hearsay??? ...blatherblatheyammeryammerprattleprattle....
Right...It doesn't follow because it is you who is taking on the argument of the flat-Earfer, not those who stand in skepticism and defiance of the anthropogenic gullible warming orthodoxy....Which itself also more classic Freudian projection.

Dare to now look up "hearsay" and "ad hominem", professor?

That makes no sense at all. Are you drunk? Or just retarded?

I challenge that wikkipedia article..... LOL, I think its full of shit and tells a bullshit story about science and religion back then.... The church controlled Spain, and all of Europe was under the same yoke at the time.

And as I said in my post....
" But the church was in control of education back then and the church didn't want to have to accept they were wrong or the Bible didn't mention it so it had to be wrong...

So no scientists or educated people at the time would even consider it in public... in private however they knew better and even helped and traded knowledge with the navigators and map makers...."

Yeah you embarrassed yet? you should be.. once again you took a few lines and jumped the gun without READING what I wrote or said......

HAHAHAHHAHAHA! let's review that again shall we.... I said the following ....

So no scientists or educated people at the time would even consider it in public... in private however they knew better and even helped and traded knowledge with the navigators and map makers...."[/SIZE][/B]

WOW, so I said they would never say it in public because the church would not accept it, but in private they knew better.... yeah you fucking idiotic, non-reading, little douchebag POS...... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Once again, totally and completely made fool of yourself....:lol:

Last edited:
Of course it makes no sense...Cultists aren't interested in making sense.
Well yeah, doodles, I knew that but it is good of you to admit it. It might the first step on your recovery from moral bankruptcy and severe cultic retardation.

Of course it makes no sense...Cultists aren't interested in making sense.
Well yeah, doodles, I knew that but it is good of you to admit it. It might the first step on your recovery from moral bankruptcy and severe cultic retardation.

Make sure you go have your socks and proxies come in and bury your mistake and hide your embarrassment now dumbass....:lol::lol:

no comment on your fuck up huh???? Not surprised not much you can say after that one...:lol:

I challenge that wikkipedia article..... LOL, I think its full of shit and tells a bullshit story about science and religion back then.... The church controlled Spain, and all of Europe was under the same yoke at the time.

" But the church was in control of education back then and the church didn't want to have to accept they were wrong or the Bible didn't mention it so it had to be wrong...

So no scientists or educated people at the time would even consider it in public... in private however they knew better and even helped and traded knowledge with the navigators and map makers...."

Yeah you embarrassed yet? you should be.. once again you took a few lines and jumped the gun without READING what I wrote or said......

So no scientists or educated people at the time would even consider it in public... in private however they knew better and even helped and traded knowledge with the navigators and map makers...."[/SIZE][/B]

WOW, so I said they would never say it in public because the church would not accept it, but in private they knew better.... yeah you fucking idiotic, non-reading, little douchebag POS...... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Once again, totally and completely made fool of yourself....

I guess it must be typical of retards that they imagine that they can "challenge" evidence and scholarship with their own unsupported statements.:cuckoo: The g'tard is, as usual, almost incomprehensible in his unhinged ravings and is once again in denial of a reality that is obvious to everyone else, except possibly his fellow retard and butt-buddy, Doodles.

Debunking the Myth
Wikipedia - From 'Myth of the Flat Earth'

Since the early 20th century, a number of books and articles have been devoted to debunking this myth, with varying effect.

Louise Bishop wrote:

* Virtually every thinker and writer of the thousand-year medieval period affirmed the spherical shape of the earth.[21]

21 - Louise M. Bishop - The Myth of the Flat Earth - citing chapter 11 of Misconceptions about the Middle Ages By Stephen J. Harris, Bryon Lee Grigsby

Once again, totally and completely made fool of yourself....

I guess it must be typical of retards that they imagine that they can "challenge" evidence and scholarship with their own unsupported statements.:cuckoo: The g'tard is, as usual, almost incomprehensible in his unhinged ravings and is once again in denial of a reality that is obvious to everyone else, except possibly his fellow retard and butt-buddy, Doodles.

Debunking the Myth
Wikipedia - From 'Myth of the Flat Earth'

Since the early 20th century, a number of books and articles have been devoted to debunking this myth, with varying effect.

Louise Bishop wrote:

* Virtually every thinker and writer of the thousand-year medieval period affirmed the spherical shape of the earth.[21]

21 - Louise M. Bishop - The Myth of the Flat Earth - citing chapter 11 of Misconceptions about the Middle Ages By Stephen J. Harris, Bryon Lee Grigsby

What did I say tool???

Come on punk don't be a wuss man up now and tell me what I said in my post... I will do it for you again...

Come on punk what DID I say????

Forum List

Back