AR 15 builds......... They've created a monster!

If I shot out to the back of my property, maybe 30 feet I'd have some really upset neighbors and city cops......... I shoot about a half hour east of me at the Founders Ranch range outside of Edgewood NM. At 67 with not so good knees, back and feet I'm not clearing any corners/rooms anytime soon if ever again........ I'm a collector and target shooter, paper and steel targets fear me as do any other inanimate objects that make their way onto the range...... As for class III, too rich for my blood but I've fired enough class III weapons when I was younger though I sure would love to get my hands on a m-60 just once to fire it downrange......... That would be fun, set up a row of watermelons and turn em into mush. :thup:
I used to have that issue
Amado house 142.jpg

What is it with shit stains like you that make you think that someone who enjoys collecting, building, and shooting firearms, then talking about it with like minded folks, means they're "...full of egotistical testosterone..." and that it makes them "feel tough?"

Is it ignorance? Jealousy? Did you lose your girlfriend to a firearms enthusiast? Or are you just a fucking asshole?

None of the above. Just ensuring you are aware of the dubious reasons you own firearms. Your reactions confirms it.

Hunting, protecting our family, gun clubs, and chasing tyrants are all a fallacy and a poor justification for ownership.

Ironically, you suggest a girlfriend left for a big tough Rambo style gun nut.
Isn't that exactly what I said in the beginning and your not smart enough to see you confirmed it. Have another swing.

Okay, everyone post pictures of their guns so we can trigger Colin some more.
This ought to trigger "lets go colin" or is it colon? Triggered asslipius so bad he said the pic of the 22 ruger silenced was "threatening"
Hmmmm The 2nd pic. the 223 Howa is now with a Boyds laser engraved stock and Leopold MK-AR scope. The 3rd ( Polish PMKMS underfolder full auto) is cool cause what you can't see. The auto sear pin and the middle position on the safety" Yeah, was a licensed mfg, class 2 sot it's legal.
zlh2Jqs.jpg
fh0GnZ8.jpg
Yxzboj5.jpg

Oj yeah, built more AR than I can count. Always 5.56 I haven't tried any of the other calibers but would like to. I did have a SBR AR, 10.5". I liked it but a rifle cartridge loses energy and velocity, roughly 100fps per inch when less than 19-21"
With the full auto rated silencer on it, 10.5 inches my hand was blasted by the gasses operating the bolt because of the back pressure.

None of the above. Just ensuring you are aware of the dubious reasons you own firearms. Your reactions confirms it.

Hunting, protecting our family, gun clubs, and chasing tyrants are all a fallacy and a poor justification for ownership.

Ironically, you suggest a girlfriend left for a big tough Rambo style gun nut.
Isn't that exactly what I said in the beginning and your not smart enough to see you confirmed it. Have another swing.
Come take them, faggot.

Who was that retard that was always gonna take our guns out of our hands? Taxman wasn't it? Oh come on, make my day.
Some woman at a gun range years ago told me out of the blue that the only reason we men had guns was to make up for our short comings. I told her if that were true I never would have bought a revolver with a 2 inch barrel. She didn't think it was funny.

Some woman at a gun range years ago told me out of the blue that the only reason we men had guns was to make up for our short comings. I told her if that were true I never would have bought a revolver with a 2 inch barrel. She didn't think it was funny.
Why is a dumb twit like that at a range. Moving target? Speaking of moving targets. I was a range officer, did the turkey shoots and our "running deer" on cable and pulleys was shot out. I proposed a "running obama" They wouldn't let me.

Come take them, faggot.

There it is. Why would I want your guns.
I'm pointing out your justification for them is false and all you have in defense is nasty comment provoking violence because I trod on your toes.
Suck eggs.

What wo u ld you do if th e police and military came to your door with th e correct paperwork, passed by the government, to take your guns?
I'll tell you. Nothing.

You might brag about you would defend yourself and start a civil war etc. But you wouldn't because you've got no guts. I'll bet you've never fired a shot in self defence in your life. Yet that is the primary reason you have guns. What a load of bullshit. Its your ego, testosterone, call it what you like but its not defence.

You feral gun nuts think life can't exist without them. You're paranoid about having them. As soon as a word is uttered about gun control, you all race out and buy more guns and ammo.
That solved the problem. How dumb is that?

Have a think about that Rambo.

Colin norris you are quite the ass-hole aren't you? If I may be so bold as to tell you to :anj_stfu: and crawl in a hole before someone hurts your feelings... Oh yea, :fu: piss up a rope gin breath...

What you problem is I have the genetic misfortune of telling it like it is.
You know I'm right but you've never heard it before. You guys live in a sheltered workshop. You think everyone thinks like you idiots.

I won't be shutting up because you don't like the truth. You don't intimidate me with your imbecilic moronic reply.
You'll just have to get used to me Rambo.
Suck eggs.

There it is. Why would I want your guns.
I'm pointing out your justification for them is false and all you have in defense is nasty comment provoking violence because I trod on your toes.
Suck eggs.

What wo u ld you do if th e police and military came to your door with th e correct paperwork, passed by the government, to take your guns?
I'll tell you. Nothing.

You might brag about you would defend yourself and start a civil war etc. But you wouldn't because you've got no guts. I'll bet you've never fired a shot in self defence in your life. Yet that is the primary reason you have guns. What a load of bullshit. Its your ego, testosterone, call it what you like but its not defence.

You feral gun nuts think life can't exist without them. You're paranoid about having them. As soon as a word is uttered about gun control, you all race out and buy more guns and ammo.
That solved the problem. How dumb is that?

Have a think about that Rambo.
You're a lying piece of shit.

What you problem is I have the genetic misfortune of telling it like it is.
You know I'm right but you've never heard it before. You guys live in a sheltered workshop. You think everyone thinks like you idiots.

I won't be shutting up because you don't like the truth. You don't intimidate me with your imbecilic moronic reply.
You'll just have to get used to me Rambo.
Suck eggs.
You honestly should see a psychiatrist about these delusions of yours..........., again. The current treatment isn't working.

Forum List

Back