April's Spooktactular Friday The Thirteenth Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's right boos and ghouls, even though my Halloween celebrations don't start until October 18th, (Thirteen days until Halloween) for one night only Halloween is coming early!! :D So come on in and join the party we'll be here until midnight with all of your favorite Halloween hits, and scary videos. ;) So happy early Halloween everybody!!! :D mudwhistle, should we do virtual trick-or-treating now or wait until Halloween night for it?

download (27).jpg

Anyone have ghost stories they experienced themselves? Or..had something bad happen on a fri the 13th?

• Banned
Wow,.. Gracie's here and not being a party pooper? That's a nice change of pace. :) I'll go ahead and checkout the link you posted. :D

Just thought I would give a helping hand this time. It won't be a habit, so don't @ me.

Anyway....fri 13th is just another day to me, but....it could be interesting. Maybe.

Anyone have ghost stories they experienced themselves? Or..had something bad happen on a fri the 13th?
Well, there was this reptilian claw on my car door handle.

I was only kissing Becky, there was no hankypanky, and then I heard the scream.

We jumped out of the other door, and there was blood everywhere.

Until a few years ago, Friday the 13th was always my "lucky" day.
I don't know what changed, but used to be FTT was the only day of the year that nothing bad happened. Nobody being an ass at work. Nobody running red lights in front of me. Nobody snotty cashiers in the stores. All those kinds of things.

I don't know what happened, but a few years ago, that "luck" stopped. Now it's just another "kill or be killed" day.

black-cat-cocktail-2.jpg

Black Cat Cocktail​

1 oz blue curacao
1 oz vodka
3 oz lemon lime soda
1 oz cranberry juice
½ oz freshly squeezed lime juice
Lime twist for garnish

Fill a shaker halfway with ice. Add curacao, vodka and lime juice. Shake until mixed well. Add soda and stir. Pour cranberry juice into a tall glass. Over the back of a spoon, gently strain the mixed ingredients over the cranberry juice, being careful not to completely mix the two for presentation. Serve with a cocktail stirrer and a lime twist for garnish.

So Becky and I decided to escape down the cliff.

There was too much blood to go uphill.

Screw the car..we were running for our lives.

The reptiles which escaped from the experimental laboratory were close behind us.

They could smell us.

Halloween-Eyeball-Caprese-Salad1.jpg

Ingredients​

Basil Leaves
Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
California Black Ripe Olives
Grape Tomatoes
Balsamic Reduction

Directions​

First, slice your tomatoes and olives. Next, using a spoon, mash your mozzarella pearls (this gives them a little more texture and makes them a little larger). Then place your basil leaves out on a tray and layer the tomatoes, mozzarella and olives on top. The final step is to drizzle the balsamic reduction on top before serving. You can serve them plain with toothpicks or have some chips or crackers on the side.

Becky and I were getting worried.

We had run out of land and were at the edge of the ocean.

The reptiles with blood dripping from their claws had us cornered at the beach.

That was when Ichabod Crane showed up on his surfboard.

Here's my scary story. Be warned.....you might faint!!!

Once there was this grotesque abomination of a human. He slithered his way into government politics when he was young. Through his life of living off the taxpayers dollars, he murdered his first son to bolster his power and position. He had a second son that also lives off the taxpayers money, and he is a lecherous, drug addicted, sex-crazed traitor, that sells government information for a night with a prostitute.

Later on in this abominations life, he is found out to be a life-long pedophile. Groping, sniffing, fondling, and saying horribly inappropriate things to underage girls. And no, nobody does anything about it.

Even later on in this abominations life, he ran for president. And through traitorous acts of hardcore treason, he "won" the election over the righteous, good hearted man that wanted nothing more than to make this country great again. But this abomination had evil cohorts to do his Bidening and sabotaged the election with phoney votes, dead voters, and hacked voting machines.

Guess what? He got his place in the White House, in the Oval Office! He is now in control of undermining and destroying everything Americans have worked for, care for, and have fought and died for.....the right to be happy, free, and able to speak their minds without government interference! This abomination is in control of your life now.

You are now living in............

The Bidening.jpg

creepy-joe-biden.gif

Forum List

Back