USMB's Halloweekend Monster Mash Bash 2022 Announcement

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hello boys and ghouls, witches and wizards of all ages!! I'm going to get started on today's Thirteen Days Till Halloween theme soon, but I'm here to talk to you guys about a brand new Halloween event this year starting on Friday October 28th and going until Sunday October 30th. AKA the day before Halloween and that's next weekend already. I decided to do this event for all of the people who cannot make the Spooktactular Halloween party on Halloween night due to either work or helping out with the trick-or-treaters. It's sort of like the New Year's At Noon for everybody who cannot join in on the fun for New Year's Eve but wants to and can on New Year's Day. :)

On Friday night there will be a Halloween dance party and Saturday there will be a virtual hayride and a bunch of different varied Halloween haunts, spooks, and scares throughout the rest of the weekend. Also, don't be afraid to attend both as I'm sure that it'll be a hooooowwwwwlllling good time!! :D

happy-halloween-howling-wolf-on-the-moon-vector-21807638.jpg

• Banned
Alan Stallion are you still around? I haven't seen you around for a while and I think that you would really enjoy this!! :D (Both musical Halloween events actually. :) )

Forum List

Back