April's Spooktactular Friday The Thirteenth Party

Ichabod paddled us out into the spooky fog draped bay.

We had escaped the reptiles.

That was when Ichabod told us about the headless shark.

Becky had to pee, so we paddled to the haunted lighthouse.

halloween-meatball-mice.jpg

Bloody Rats Nest

(spaghetti and meatballs shaped like rats)

ACK! Those look like weird poop.

Here's my scary story. Be warned.....you might faint!!!

Once there was this grotesque abomination of a human. He slithered his way into government politics when he was young. Through his life of living off the taxpayers dollars, he murdered his first son to bolster his power and position. He had a second son that also lives off the taxpayers money, and he is a lecherous, drug addicted, sex-crazed traitor, that sells government information for a night with a prostitute.

Later on in this abominations life, he is found out to be a life-long pedophile. Groping, sniffing, fondling, and saying horribly inappropriate things to underage girls. And no, nobody does anything about it.

Even later on in this abominations life, he ran for president. And through traitorous acts of hardcore treason, he "won" the election over the righteous, good hearted man that wanted nothing more than to make this country great again. But this abomination had evil cohorts to do his Bidening and sabotaged the election with phoney votes, dead voters, and hacked voting machines.

Guess what? He got his place in the White House, in the Oval Office! He is now in control of undermining and destroying everything Americans have worked for, care for, and have fought and died for.....the right to be happy, free, and able to speak their minds without government interference! This abomination is in control of your life now.

You are now living in............

View attachment 525319
creepy-joe-biden.gif

images (14).jpg

The haunted lighthouse was quiet..very quiet.

There were rows in the soil like bodies had been dragged out of the lighthouse.

It was starting to rain, so we had to go in.

It might have been my imagination, but the lighthouse entry door sounded like it was whispering to me.

Becky and I were getting worried.

We had run out of land and were at the edge of the ocean.

The reptiles with blood dripping from their claws had us cornered at the beach.

That was when Ichabod Crane showed up on his surfboard.
Were they lobstrosities, mumbling Did-a-chick?

That was when we entered the dark lighthouse tower.

The door had whispered we could enter, but never leave.

But Becky still had to pee, so we went in anyway.

So, the dead body with a meat cleaver haircut asked if we had a reservation.

We never expected the haunted lighthouse to be captained by a peg leg with three eyeballs.

It was probably his pet tarantulas which made us wonder if we really needed to pee.

He said the tarantulas kept the vampire bat population under control.

Like we needed more blood or something.

"Did-a-chick? Dum-a-chum? Dad-a-cham? Ded-a-check?” asked the lobstrosities when you squatted to pee. So..you changed yer mind and instead walked hunched over from a full bladder.

1628904744400.png

Then, once during my many trips to Maui, I saw this black coil on the street near the edge of grassy area and as I bent over to see what it was, it UNcoiled and chased me! Hawaiian Centipede. VERY painful bite and meaner than hell.

1628905227522.png

Forum List

Back