Apple Prepares for The Great Reset With Plans to Make You Rent Your iPhone

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
DEAR APPLE YOU CAN KISS MY FKN ASS!!!!!!

Just one more article you guys , I couldn’t help but put this one out there too. Lol.
Can you believe this and how about the loons who will go along with it .

Microsoft did that with all their extras.Thankfully we still have all our older computers and disk if I need them and have something I want to Word, Excel, etc... to do.

Should have bought a Samsung. ;)

Sammy has the planned obsolesces down to an art as well as EvilCorp does.

1648476321134.png

DEAR APPLE YOU CAN KISS MY FKN ASS!!!!!!

Just one more article you guys , I couldn’t help but put this one out there too. Lol.
Can you believe this and how about the loons who will go along with it .
I had heard they were going to this, last fall. It almost caused me to changer PJ's Christmas present, when I was planning to get her the 13plus for Christmas, until I found out, it had not gone into effect. I don't like the idea. We have had Iphones since 2007, not keeping the latest and greatest, but when we did need to finally upgrade, always going with there cutting edge (if you can call it that) model. I am going to have to get another phone sometime this year. I am not above switching horses, as all I want is dependability telephone communication, text (it does not have to be instant messaging) and a good camera.

I plan to switch back from apple the next time I break my phone. I just went with them this time because that was all they really had other than low end flip phones the day I lost my last cell. Laid it down when loading something in the store, forgot to pick it up, when I realized what I had done, it was gone and wasn't turned in.

I really do not like them or their phone.

I like my iPhone (it's the iPhone 12 Pro Max), but I'm not an Apple zealot at all. If they were to do something like this I could easily switch to an Android phone.

I do know people, though, who would pay it. These are the people who got every new iteration of the iPhone the day it was released...

Every single person that I have known in my life that has bought iPhones, has done nothing but bitch, whine, and complain about them. And I've even seen in person what CHEAP pieces of Chinese garbage they truly are. And the really IGNORANT thing is.........they keep buying the pieces of crap! And they keep breaking and failing, and they buy another one!!! It's a trillion dollar a year scam they've brainwashed into these pigeons!!!

I may have problems with my Android phones, but nothing like what the iPhone gives their customers!!!

I will NEVER buy any Apple product. NEVER.

Every single person that I have known in my life that has bought iPhones, has done nothing but bitch, whine, and complain about them. And I've even seen in person what CHEAP pieces of Chinese garbage they truly are. And the really IGNORANT thing is.........they keep buying the pieces of crap! And they keep breaking and failing, and they buy another one!!! It's a trillion dollar a year scam they've brainwashed into these pigeons!!!

I may have problems with my Android phones, but nothing like what the iPhone gives their customers!!!

I will NEVER buy any Apple product. NEVER.

I have a 6 year old Iphone and I've had zero problems with it.
Same with my MacBook Pro.

Once "software as a service" (SAS) was established, where you rent your software, it was only a matter of time until they did the same with hardware. Once you are renting your phone, Apple will magically learn to build them so the last more than 2 years.
I'm not a fan of cell phones and don't own one, so don't read too much into this, but isn't that kind of what AT&T used to do with wired phones until the divestiture? Maybe that is what Apple needs to do. Those Bell South phones were virtually indestructible. I still have four of them that I bought when AT&T split.

Forum List

Back