Appeals court (surprise surprise surprise) has rejected the Trump immunity motion

Again your timing is off.

Congress doesn't "vote" on the election, Congress counts the votes of the Electoral College which were already certified by State Executive Authority on December 14th and transmitted to Congress. Congress may hear an objection submitted properly under the ECA of 1887 and accept or reject the EC submission. They do not however vote on the election results.

WW
I see what you mean. By voting I mean they approved as you spoke of.

Hunter was a director.
There was nothing illegal about his employment by Burisma and he was not under investigation in Ukraine. The investigation Obama wanted was against the former owner of the company that hired Hunter. The problem with the prosecutor who they wanted removed was that he was allegedly not investigating the former owner.

#1 Not really wrong, but trying to protray it in a light that isn't true. Trump was at the White House (true), the party you leave out is at the rally outside the fence firing up what became the mob that stormed the capital.

View attachment 898552

#2 The other item you seem to downplay is that you think it all occurred on J6. As the indictment showed, it started well before J6 as VP Pence and the other co-conspirators will testify to. Meetings, phone calls, texts, emails. The attempts to pressure VP Pence into betraying his oath of office and to the Constitution to try to keep FPOTUS#45 didn't just happen on J6.

So fundamentally where you are wrong is this idea that there had to be written orders and that the illegal activity all occurred during the time of the riotous mob attacking the capital. FPOTUS#45's problems stem from before the mob attacked.

WW
I respect a formulation such as you present to the forum.
I am also a victim as you seem to be of newspaper reports.
Trump was their enemy from prior to his first swearing in. And he was Obama's as well as we know by the report Obama had issued early in January of 2021 claiming Trump worked for the Russian. This was proven wrong before Trump left office. But all that time he lived under the dark claim he was president due to his work with the Russians.

There was nothing illegal about his employment by Burisma and he was not under investigation in Ukraine. The investigation Obama wanted was against the former owner of the company that hired Hunter. The problem with the prosecutor who they wanted removed was that he was allegedly not investigating the former owner.
Biden had no way to know what the prosecutor investigated. He clearly extorted Ukraine to follow the orders of Biden.

If you have to ask, like a meek little bitch, the answer is obviously no. :lmao:

Not for free. The cost was a whole lot of whites lives and your eventual sovereignty through demographic displacement. :funnyface:
Your posts are like a person you love found lice in their rice krispies.

Biden had no way to know what the prosecutor investigated. He clearly extorted Ukraine to follow the orders of Biden.
Now you're just speculating. The VP was acting under the authority of the POTUS and carrying out Obama's foreign policy of cleaning up the alleged corruption in Ukraine.

Again your timing is off.

Congress doesn't "vote" on the election, Congress counts the votes of the Electoral College which were already certified by State Executive Authority on December 14th and transmitted to Congress. Congress may hear an objection submitted properly under the ECA of 1887 and accept or reject the EC submission. They do not however vote on the election results.

WW
You corrected then VP Pence since my post showed his actual statement.

The difference between the BLM protesters and the Cucks at the Capitol is that people like and support civil rights and holding police accountable. They don't like fascists trying to subvert their votes.
What you are trying to discuss is not at all in the ball park. The BLM protesters used terrible tactics including looting businesses and burning down a lot of property. Even wars with the police.
Voting is also a civil right and yet we find that the Democrats changed the voting system and delayed votes being announced as valid for up to month in the case of AZ. The FIX by the Democrats clearly was in.

Now you're just speculating. The VP was acting under the authority of the POTUS and carrying out Obama's foreign policy of cleaning up the alleged corruption in Ukraine.
Biden did not clean up corruption there or anyplace else for that matter. Trump also operated under his authority as president. But in Trump's case he did not send his VP out to make threats as did Biden.

What you are trying to discuss is not at all in the ball park. The BLM protesters used terrible tactics including looting businesses and burning down a lot of property. Even wars with the police.
And yet still resulted in global support, hundreds of millions of dollars donated to civil rights causes and BLM organizations around the country and the arrests and convictions of both Ahmaud Arbery's and George Floyd's killers. Compare that to the Cucks who got hunted down by the FBI and denounced by pretty much everyone save a handful of right wing loons and the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt ended up getting a medal. Who played their positions better, politically, isn't in objective dispute.
Voting is also a civil right and yet we find that the Democrats changed the voting system and delayed votes being announced as valid for up to month in the case of AZ. The FIX by the Democrats clearly was in.
If it were clear you'd think you'd manage to win a single court case. :itsok: Or maybe you're just an illiterate fucktard and you don't know what the definition of obvious is. :dunno:
Reading your posts is a clear waste of my time. And you waste time posting.
All the time I spend pointing and laughing at you is time well spent as far as I'm concerned. :funnyface:

Compare that to the Cucks who got hunted down by the FBI and denounced by pretty much everyone save a handful of right wing loons and the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt ended up getting a medal. Who played their positions better, politically, isn't in objective dispute.
Floyd was not murdered. The cop who murdered Asli Babbitt only got away because his pals the Democrats judged him. I agree that when it comes to playing Dirty, the Democrats have the upper hand now.

Biden did not clean up corruption there or anyplace else for that matter. Trump also operated under his authority as president. But in Trump's case he did not send his VP out to make threats as did Biden.

On April 25, 2019 Biden announced his candidacy for the 2020 Presidential Election.

On July 25, 2019 then President Trump in a call with the Ukraine President attempted to use withholding Congressionally mandated aid to Ukraine to enlist them with opening an investigation solely for the purpose of attempting to damage the campaign of his rival.

When Biden was acting he was acting in accordance with US, NATO, and EU policy and there was no reelection or political opponent involved.

WW

Floyd was not murdered. The cop who murdered Asli Babbitt only got away because his pals the Democrats judged him. I agree that when it comes to playing Dirty, the Democrats have the upper hand now.
His death being a murder has already been adjudicated and decided but feel free to fantasize whatever outcome you need to in your safe space. :itsok:

It is when they count the votes of the states. It is the states who elects the President not the Congress.
What you are unwittingly doing here is repeating my own lessons I post to the forum over a very long span of years. And by states, you really mean the electors.

That January 6 was etched into history as a calamity. And when the public shows up, as we see with both BLM and AntiFA, a lot that happens gets blamed on all the participants though in truth a small amount of them do crimes on the scene.
The group gets the blame as were all of them committing crimes in unison.

Also, do you happen to have any printed proof that the Capitol on January 6 of an election year vote tabulating is a restricted building? I have been inside that very Capitol and know that I saw no restrictions when I was there. I also found out that now you only get into it on a Tour. I believe I was inside it two times in all. And one time I went to get a pass at the Senate office and the other I was given permission at a small booth set up to ensure nobody had weapons.

Forum List

Back