China's economy if failing

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The funny part here is, the reason it is failing is because Xi refuses to admit his economy is failing, just like Joe Biden, so, those in his country are making no attempts to fix it.

I mean, how could anything fail under Xi or Biden as both are all that and a bag of chips.

I have been as critical as anyone on China. However, there is little doubt in my mind that China is going to one day be the sole Super Power. Trying to reclaim that position will be extremely difficult.

The West did it to ourselves. To this day zero consequences. In due time, the Piper will be paid unfortunately barring a major shift in some nations (Ontario included).

I have been as critical as anyone on China. However, there is little doubt in my mind that China is going to one day be the sole Super Power. Trying to reclaim that position will be extremely difficult.

The West did it to ourselves. To this day zero consequences. In due time, the Piper will be paid unfortunately barring a major shift in some nations (Ontario included).
No, that isnt going to happen. China is currently fucked because of their shit economy, but they will be even more fucked when robotic manufacturing replaces their cheap human labor. Its game over for China when that day comes. Their large population will become a massive detriment. How the fuck are they going to feed all those unemployed people?

China is doomed to go bankrupt. Its simply a matter of time.

No, that isnt going to happen. China is currently fucked because of their shit economy, but they will be even more fucked when robotic manufacturing replaces their cheap human labor. Its game over for China when that day comes. Their large population will become a massive detriment.

China is doomed to go bankrupt. Its simply a matter of time.
You mean millions of unskilled labour isn't going to have much value and they will be screwed because of it?

You might want to check your southern border then.

Third, while cyclical conditions will stabilize this year, Beijing must soon acknowledge that slower growth, in the 3% or 4% range, is here to stay. On the one hand, this may lead to more modest geoeconomic ambitions like the Belt and Road Initiative, as leadership will be focused on the transition from investment- to consumption-led growth at home. On the other hand, lower growth will bring spillovers. For instance, lower Chinese demand will impact foreign firms in industries that rely on China as an importer. Some foreign firms will be edged out by lower-priced Chinese competition as Beijing boosts domestic manufacturing, like in lithium-ion batteries and other renewable energy products.

You mean millions of unskilled labour isn't going to have much value and they will be screwed because of it?

You might want to check your southern border then.
Our no skill having illegals already dont do manufacturing. We manufacture very little in the US because, China has a lock on that field, but they lose everything once robotic manufacturing plants pop up in the US, which they inevitably will.

The funny part here is, the reason it is failing is because Xi refuses to admit his economy is failing, just like Joe Biden, so, those in his country are making no attempts to fix it.

I mean, how could anything fail under Xi or Biden as both are all that and a bag of chips.
Regale us with your tale of US econ collapse.

Forum List

Back