Appeals court (surprise surprise surprise) has rejected the Trump immunity motion

On April 25, 2019 Biden announced his candidacy for the 2020 Presidential Election.

On July 25, 2019 then President Trump in a call with the Ukraine President attempted to use withholding Congressionally mandated aid to Ukraine to enlist them with opening an investigation solely for the purpose of attempting to damage the campaign of his rival.

When Biden was acting he was acting in accordance with US, NATO, and EU policy and there was no reelection or political opponent involved.

WW
Trump did not come close to saying to Zelensky he was holding money due to them. This is why i do not like the Media. What you told me is based on false reporting by this countries Media. They decided early on he was their enemy. No damage would happen to Biden were his son on the honest efforts in Ukraine.

On the money, factually it was almost the same day he talked to Zelensky that the funds went to Ukraine.

His death being a murder has already been adjudicated and decided but feel free to fantasize whatever outcome you need to in your safe space. :itsok:
I hope that is wrong. I know that at the present, you are correct. But I hope that the cop who murdered Babbitt gets his day in court.

When Biden was acting he was acting in accordance with US, NATO, and EU policy and there was no reelection or political opponent involved.
Do you truly believe this nation's policy is dictated to us by NATO or the EU? If Biden had that authority, he had no authority to demand from Ukraine they fire officials of their government. I have never seen EVER that the policy of the US is to select who can prosecute for a country.

Trump did not come close to saying to Zelensky he was holding money due to them. This is why i do not like the Media. What you told me is based on false reporting by this countries Media. They decided early on he was their enemy. No damage would happen to Biden were his son on the honest efforts in Ukraine.

On the money, factually it was almost the same day he talked to Zelensky that the funds went to Ukraine.

No, actually my writing is based from watching the Congressional hearings on the matter and hearing what the military and State Department people had to say.

WW

What you are trying to discuss is not at all in the ball park. The BLM protesters used terrible tactics including looting businesses and burning down a lot of property. Even wars with the police.
Voting is also a civil right and yet we find that the Democrats changed the voting system and delayed votes being announced as valid for up to month in the case of AZ. The FIX by the Democrats clearly was in.
The rioters took advantage of the huge protests to cause mayhem, vandalism and destruction. Their riotous actions were widely condemned by all prominent democrats.

Republican's also changed the voting rules and procedures in their states do to the Covid pandemic. There was no fix, Biden clearly won.

Do you truly believe this nation's policy is dictated to us by NATO or the EU? If Biden had that authority, he had no authority to demand from Ukraine they fire officials of their government. I have never seen EVER that the policy of the US is to select who can prosecute for a country.

Dictated by? No.

No, were the policies of the US, NATO, and EU aligned on the issue? Yes

WW

jmo but it is better to let this play out in Trump's head during the campaign. And there will be more "leaks" as to what he did, and didn't do, during the insurrection.

If Trump wins, he'll hire some toady like Clark and bring charges against a host of democrats and career prosecutors. If he survives a second term, he'll be tried later. And we may be treated to him trying to pardon himself. That should be fun at the Sup Ct.

Trump also operated under his authority as president. But in Trump's case he did not send his VP out to make threats as did Biden.
Trump violated the law by putting a hold on the aid Congress approved. In contrast to the loan guarantee program used by Obama which is used at the discretion of the President for their foreign policy goals.

Trump violated the law by putting a hold on the aid Congress approved. In contrast to the loan guarantee program used by Obama which is used at the discretion of the President for their foreign policy goals.
You are wrong. The law was the same for Obama. Notice to this forum. Trump did not hold up funds going to Ukraine.

And if they had done it in a year? The claim would be that it was a botched rush job.

WW
The claims about January 6, 2021 are no better today than they would be in 2021. There is a hell of a lot of botching even now.

Trump extorted Zelensky just like a mob boss. I don't pay you unless you whack my enemy.

That said, I thought at the time that it was a bad move. Trump was already neutered.

Trump extorted Zelensky just like a mob boss. I don't pay you unless you whack my enemy.

That said, I thought at the time that it was a bad move. Trump was already neutered.
Trump did not mention funds to Zelensky. We all saw his transcripts of the call. Zelensky himself says Trump did not threaten him.

Forum List

Back