Appeals court (surprise surprise surprise) has rejected the Trump immunity motion

Here is where Goats fucked himself up.

He thinks his crudeness and lying does him good. But he picks fights.
What lying? Crudeness for sure but I don't need lies to beat up on you dumb Bingos. Reality and your aversion to it helps me do that just fine. :lmao:
By things you claim it caused me not to accuse you, as you act as if you were accused, but to learn from you. And you lashed out. If you want to post here, stop lashing out.
You don't set rules for how I post here, you just fantasize like you do like the embarrassing cosplayer that you are.
Your final barb is typical of how you lash out all the time. In my mind, I am not here for your reasons, but my own reasons which is to ask good questions and make quality statements. Give that a try and see if you seem much better for it.
Questions about fantasy aren't quality but they are funny. The difference between the BLM protesters and the Cucks at the Capitol is that people like and support civil rights and holding police accountable. They don't like fascists trying to subvert their votes. Why I had to explain the obvious to you who know besides your general practitioner who I'm sure has some pretentious name for whatever ails you, mentally.

Last edited:
I have personally, when Biden's son was in Ukraine working for Burisma, shown video of Biden bragging he demanded Ukraine fire a prosecutor. And said prosecutor was after Biden's son. This is a crime. But there is much more. Who is the Big Guy talked about by Biden's son to get demands for enormous amounts of money be directed back to Biden? Who is on Trial now? Or soon to be put on Trial? The Big guys son?
The Comer Clowns have been investigating for a year
All they have is big red noses to show for it.

My "outhouse" is a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land. There are deer, squirrels, rabbits, turkeys and trout in a spring-fed creek that runs through my property, which is 65 miles either way to a large city.

Enjoy your miserable life, apartment-dweller.
And magic elves come visit you every night to make shoes and cookies.

BWAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHA

I focus on Pence since the claims used here are about his acts as VP.
Take the fake case of the noose outside the Capitol. Did Pence know of this? Did he see it? Why did the media talk about Pence and the noose?
Lets try this to see where it goes.
Trump was where?

I know where!!! At the White House. How huge is it? I also know that. It is massive. It is over 50,000 sq feet. Who was there? Do you allege Pence was there when Trump talked to the crowd? Was Pence under orders prior to going to the Capitol? I don't recall Pence alleging he was there with orders. Not written nor verbal orders.
Last how far from the Capitol was Trump? Pence was in a super massive building where he could not hear Trump.

Tell me where we are wrong?

#1 Not really wrong, but trying to protray it in a light that isn't true. Trump was at the White House (true), the party you leave out is at the rally outside the fence firing up what became the mob that stormed the capital.

1707262447260.png

#2 The other item you seem to downplay is that you think it all occurred on J6. As the indictment showed, it started well before J6 as VP Pence and the other co-conspirators will testify to. Meetings, phone calls, texts, emails. The attempts to pressure VP Pence into betraying his oath of office and to the Constitution to try to keep FPOTUS#45 didn't just happen on J6.

So fundamentally where you are wrong is this idea that there had to be written orders and that the illegal activity all occurred during the time of the riotous mob attacking the capital. FPOTUS#45's problems stem from before the mob attacked.

WW

I found this in the press.

“I think it’s important that the American people know what happened in the days before January 6,” Pence said. “President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no authority to do that.”

Supposedly, and I say that because it came to me from the media, Pence says overturn the election. This I will take with a grain of salt unless others make the same claim that they actually heard Trump do this. Days ahead, Trump nor Pence could overturn any election. It was not done with since the Congress had not yet voted. Read that twice. The Congress had not voted. It was not concluded yet I am saying here. Concluded factually so that Biden could claim the Congress approved it.

Congress had not voted yet.

This seems to me to be a wild and wooly trial to be discussed if it happens.

Again your timing is off.

Congress doesn't "vote" on the election, Congress counts the votes of the Electoral College which were already certified by State Executive Authority on December 14th and transmitted to Congress. Congress may hear an objection submitted properly under the ECA of 1887 and accept or reject the EC submission. They do not however vote on the election results.

WW

What's this about Stormy Daniels? I believe she has denied she had sex with Trump. And Trump can't be prosecuted for what a lawyer says he did. That lawyer ended up in prison.

Stormy admitted to Anderson Cooper she signed the statement that she and Trump never had an affair.

What's this about Stormy Daniels? I believe she has denied she had sex with Trump. And Trump can't be prosecuted for what a lawyer says he did. That lawyer ended up in prison.

Stormy admitted to Anderson Cooper she signed the statement that she and Trump never had an affair.

stormy had a non disclosure agreement, and was threaten, she admitted the statement was a lie....

read your link in full Robert, it explains it better!

and no, Trump never sued stormy, and won....

he never sued her at all.

If they were submitted in writing by a Senator and a Representative? Ya, they were real objections that had to be dealt with as the law prescribed.

The fact (IMHO) is the riot actually worked against Trump as other objections that were going to be submitted were not because the mob scared the piss out of those present.

WW
They were nothing but delaying tactics.

the fact his dad felt strongly he had to extort Ukraine, all they were doing was investigating Biden's son and his company in Ukraine.
Don't be silly. Do you actually think we guarantee those loans because we're just good guys do ya? We use them and most all other foreign aid as leverage to get our way. They were suppose to be investigating the former owner of the company for crimes he allegedly committed years before Biden was hired. There was no investigation of Hunter Biden.

You mean a potential election. The congress met on January 6 to pick the president. And when Trump talked, they had not yet picked anybody to be president.
It is when they count the votes of the states. It is the states who elects the President not the Congress.

I totally admit to being ignorant in being able to tell your fail white posts apart at a glance. That's not ignorance I'm at all embarrassed about.
You fail black racist vermin are so pathetic

I get it. You have heard the claim that all white people admit that they can’t tell black people apart! And then, your momentarily sluggish mind (permitted that your dopey smooth brain is actually working at all) led you to ask if it’s funny to turn something around.

So your new laugh gut-buster is that black people can’t tell white people apart.

You should crown yourself a “king or queen of the stale joke.”

Kudos. 👏👏🙌🙌

Encore! Speech! Soeech! 👏👏🙌🙌

I get it. You have heard the claim that all white people admit that they can’t tell black people apart! And then, your momentarily sluggish mind (permitted that your dopey smooth brain is actually working at all) led you to ask if it’s funny to turn something around.

So your new laugh gut-buster is that black people can’t tell white people apart.

Kudos. 👏👏🙌🙌

That triggered you, did it? :dunno:

It is when they count the votes of the states. It is the states who elects the President not the Congress.
I agree that it is the States. As I reported, when Trump spoke as president, the votes were not then tallied by the Congress.

Don't be silly. Do you actually think we guarantee those loans because we're just good guys do ya? We use them and most all other foreign aid as leverage to get our way. They were suppose to be investigating the former owner of the company for crimes he allegedly committed years before Biden was hired. There was no investigation of Hunter Biden.
Hunter was a director.

Kudos. 👏👏🙌🙌

Don't blacks owe we Whites their share of the Civil war that ended in 1865? So far as I know, they got freed for free.

stormy had a non disclosure agreement, and was threaten, she admitted the statement was a lie....

read your link in full Robert, it explains it better!

and no, Trump never sued stormy, and won....

he never sued her at all.

Suing her was not part of my statement. She presented herself as a professional. But she turned out to be a gold digger.

Forum List

Back