Appeals court (surprise surprise surprise) has rejected the Trump immunity motion

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

I have not yet seen the decision. But I predicted it a while ago.

Of course this circuit court would be hell bent on denying the legal claim.

Ultimately, the SCOTUS was always the Court that was going to have to decide this one.

It is (admittedly) not a sure thing in the SCOTUS, either. Not with our hare brained Chief Justice. And the Lord alone knows how Amy will come down.

“We cannot accept former President Trump’s claim that a President has unbounded authority to commit crimes…Nor can we sanction his apparent contention that the Executive has carte blanche to violate the rights of individual citizens to vote and to have their votes count," the ruling says in the 3-0 decision"

Trump is a lying POS. Anyone who votes for him has major issues. Dump Trump.

Ultimately, the SCOTUS was always the Court that was going to have to decide this one.

It is (admittedly) not a sure thing in the SCOTUS, either. Not with our hare brained Chief Justice. And the Lord alone knows how Amy will come down.
When President Trump gets back in office, Bush 43, Clinton 42, and Obammy 44, can all be sent up the river without a paddle for the insurrection of Russian Collusion Hoax they all participated in. Watch how the leftards will howl at how unfair this is, because of their Presidential immunity.....Err, no immunity anymore....

“We cannot accept former President Trump’s claim that a President has unbounded authority to commit crimes…Nor can we sanction his apparent contention that the Executive has carte blanche to violate the rights of individual citizens to vote and to have their votes count," the ruling says in the 3-0 decision"

^ Lying, dog-faced pony soldier, says what?

Actually, that’s not his claim.

But again, this was just a pit stop on the way to SCOTUS.

I am doubtful that SCOTUS will touch this appellate decision prior to trial. It could happen. I hope it does. But I’d expect them to want to have a fully developed record to work with. And that may require that the fucking trial be done, first.

Time will tell.

Actually, that’s not his claim.

But again, this was just a pit stop on the way to SCOTUS.

I am doubtful that SCOTUS will touch this appellate decision prior to trial. It could happen. I hope it does. But I’d expect them to want to have a fully developed record to work with. And that may require that the fucking trial be done, first.

Time will tell.
The court says Trump can be prosecuted. You must have missed that.

The court says Trump can be prosecuted. You must have missed that.
No you absolutely brain dead retard.

What the court said is known

But even a lummox like you should know that it is subject to being appealed. The en banc panel of all those circuit court justices (not just the three who made this appellate ruling) is one option.

The other could be a direct appeal to SCOTUS.

It isn’t clear what you’ve been smoking. But, obviously, it can’t be good for you, ya jerkoff.

Last edited:
No you absolutely brain dead retard.

What the court said is known

But even a lummox like you should know that it is subject to being appealed. The en band panel of all those circuit court justices (not just the three who made this appellate ruling) is one option.

The other could be a direct appeal to SCOTUS.

It isn’t clear what you’ve been smoking. But, obviously, it can’t be good for you, ya jerkoff.
You're so butthurt it's sickening

Remember his claim that the president had the power to send seal team six to take out his main political rival.

Do you really want to hand that to Biden?

Forum List

Back