Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DoJ to Allow Govt to Continue Using Documents Seized from Mar-A-Lago

Your imagination vs. the DOJ on a DOJ investigation? Oh, I believe them more than I believe you.

As you have no idea what you're talking about. You *can't* know what you're talking about, as you have no access to the people or documents that could inform you.

Making your imagination laughably inferior to the DOJ on their own investigations.
They fucking lied about 9/11, doofus!
Not only did they after the fact, they never reported activity beforehand.

The bottom line is that are a LibBot.

How does 911 make the DOJ less credible than your imagination on a DOJ investigation?

Remember, those are the two sources we have. The DOJ....and you citing you.
I want to see the video of them sifting through the documents without displaying the text.
Unlike you, I don't believe anything I hear from an authority.

True, it's still wrong.

What the fuck is "on their own investigation, supposed to mean?

It appears your only talent is repeating logical fallacies

What am I ignorant about, shit for brains?

The DOJ says that they've reviewed all the documents seized from Trump's estate.

Your imagination says otherwise. Why would I ignore the DOJ on their own investigation and instead believe you?

C'mon, Dunning-Kruger.....you've got to give me a better reason than your certainty in your own infalliability.

Help me help you.

The DOJ says that they've reviewed all the documents seized from Trump's estate.

Your imagination says otherwise. Why would I ignore the DOJ on their own investigation and instead believe you?

C'mon, Dunning-Kruger.....you've got to give me a better reason than your certainty in your own infalliability.

Help me help you.
Why do you believe the DOJ?
Because their current target is the man you love to hate.

They fucking lied about 9/11, doofus!
Not only did they after the fact, they never reported activity beforehand.

The bottom line is that are a LibBot.

Again, how does 911 make the LESS credible on their own investigation than your imagination?

Remember, you don't know anything. You don't know the inner workings of the DOJ investigation, you don't have access to the documents the DOJ posseses.

The DOJ does.

Why would I ignore them.....and believe you? Why would anyone?

Again, how does 911 make the LESS credible on their own investigation than your imagination.

Remember, you don't know anything. You don't know the inner workings of the DOJ investigation, you don't have access to the documents the DOJ posseses.

The DOJ does.

Why would I ignore them.....and believe you? Why would anyone?
Yawn....
I bet you believe everything you see on MSNBC and CNN.

Why do you believe the DOJ?
Because their current target is the man you love to hate.

Why do I believe the DOJ more than I believe you on the DOJ investigation?

They know what they are talking about. They are conducting the investigation, so are privy to its inner workings. They have access to every document in question.

You don't know what you're talking about. You don't have any insight into the investigation beyond what you read in the news. You have access to zero documents in question. You are axiomatically ignorant of every relevant detail.

Why would any rational person trust your imagination over the DOJ on a DOJ investigation?

Yawn....
I bet you believe everything you see on MSNBC and CNN.

More than I trust you, sure.

Remember, you don't know anything. Why would anyone elevate you over any news source. Let alone over the DOJ on their own investigations.

Why would even you believe you?

Why do I believe the DOJ more than I believe you on the DOJ investigation?

They know what they are talking about. They are conducting the investigation, so are privy to its inner workings. They have access to every document in question.

You don't know what you're talking about. You don't have any insight into the investigation beyond what you read in the news. You have access to zero documents in question. You are axiomatically ignorant of every relevant detail.

Why would any rational person trust your imagination over the DOJ on a DOJ investigation?
I know from your posting history you're a LibBot.

More than I trust you, sure.

Remember, you don't know anything. Why would anyone elevate you over any news source. Let alone over the DOJ on their own investigations.

Why would even you believe you?
More than you trust me and 80 million others.

I know from your posting history you're a LibBot.

Translation: You've lost the argument so now you're shifting to personal insults so you can ignore an argument you can't rationally debate.

Here's the question that always sends you running: Why would I believe your imagination over the DOJ on the DOJ's own investigation?

Keep running. You know you have no good answer. Just a bucket of bad ones.

More than you trust me and 80 million others.

You're not offering 80 million people. You're offering your imagination. And expecting me to trust YOU more than I trust the DOJ on its own investigation.

That's just silly.

Why would anyone ever do that? You genuinely don't know what you're talking about.

Translation: You've lost the argument so now you're shifting to personal insults so you can ignore an argument you can't rationally debate.

Here's the question that always sends you running: Why would I believe your imagination over the DOJ on the DOJ's own investigation?

Keep running. You know you have no good answer. Just a bucket of bad ones.
I asked a valid question.
Have you ever worked in a financial institution?

You're not offering 80 million people. You're offering your imagination. And expecting me to trust YOU more than I trust the DOJ on its own investigation.

That's just silly.

Why would anyone ever do that? You genuinely don't know what you're talking about.
It's obvious you haven't been checking Social Media.
Biden is so bad that Democrats (not Liberals) and Independents are voting for Trump next time around.

I asked a valid question.
Have you ever worked in a financial institution?

You've FLED a valid question:

Why would I ignore the DOJ on its own investigation and instead believe your imagination?

You have no answer. Which is why you've shifted to personal insults and name calling. You lost.

You've FLED a valid question:

Why would I ignore the DOJ on its own investigation and instead believe your imagination.

You have no answer. Which is why you've shifted to personal insults and name calling
I asked a valid question and you proved that you're a mindless LibBot.

It's obvious you haven't been checking Social Media.
Biden is so bad that Democrats (not Liberals) and Independents are voting for Trump next time around.

You're not social media. You're not 80 million people. You're just you.

And the DOJ on its own investigation is a far better source than you citing yourself on a topic you know far too little about to be credible.

You're not social media. You're not 80 million people. You're just you.

And the DOJ on its own investigation is a far better source than you citing yourself on a topic you know far too little about to be credible.
You're an idiot.
Whatever hope I had for you to use your mind is gone.

I asked a valid question and you proved that you're a mindless LibBot.
You've fled from the same question for 3 pages now:

Why would I ignore the DOJ on a DOJ investigation and instead believe your imagination.

They confirm that they reviewed all the documents they seized from Trump's estate by the time Trump's idiot legal team asked for a special master.

You imagine they didn't.

Give me a good reason to believe you and ignore them.

Forum List

Back