Apparently many democrats invested heavily in "fossil" fuels in the run up to the invasion

It's not just dems getting richer......Why do you think that they try to hang on to their seats for dear life?

True, but dems always seem to do it dumber than the other guys.

Is this going to be like voter fraud and Benghazi? No scandal but you guys will be bitching about it for the next generation?
well to people outside your cult, voter fraud, insider trading and the death of americans at the hands of terrorist, and attempting to cover that up…are all sort of bad things

It is so damn cute how all you sheep think only the Dems are doing this sort of thing. It would never enter your little sheep like minds that your beloved Repubs could ever do such a thing

:cheers2:

The voice of the accuser is a weak voice in Law. They know it. They all shout loudly so that the weak minded will confuse loudness of voice with strength of voice.

It is so damn cute how all you sheep think only the Dems are doing this sort of thing. It would never enter your little sheep like minds that your beloved Repubs could ever do such a thing

:cheers2:
And right on cue…Look, the thread is about Democrats doing this. But as usual here you come to their aid by saying ‘but, Republicans do it too!’
Funny how I never see you do that when Republicans are being simairily accused of something…Why is that gator?

And right on cue…Look, the thread is about Democrats doing this. But as usual here you come to their aid by saying ‘but, Republicans do it too!’

Yes, because they do. And if someone is outraged over the Dems doing it they should be equally outraged by the Repubs doing it.

Do you not agree?

Funny how I never see you do that when Republicans are being simairily accused of something…Why is that gator?

Because you do not pay attention to most of my post

I used to like the guy before he became a rabid TDS spewing Democrat asskisser. Now he contributes literally nothing of interest, just rushes into every thread that's criticical of the left to come to their defense and sling whataboutisms.

I used to like the guy before he became a rabid TDS spewing Democrat asskisser. Now he contributes literally nothing of interest, just rushes into every thread that's criticical of the left to come to their defense and sling whataboutisms.
I never did…I will never understand the propensity to insist you‘re in the middle, then post 99% in favor of one side….Don’t you have to at some point admit you’re on that side?

worlds GREATEST "independent"

:auiqs.jpg:

Their personal financial and political gains are all that matter to them.

Look at pelosi she made out like a bandit investing in Tesla right before Biden made his big electric vehicle push and she walked away Scott free because she just said "my husband in ested that million, it wasn't me" and no one said a word.

Forum List

Back