Apparently Budweiser knows they screwed up..........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, after all the brouhaha about Mulvaney and the way s(he) tarnished Bud's reputation on their Bud Light can, now in an apparent move to try to fix their image, Bud has gone all the way to the other side of the pendulum.

They now are offering Budweiser limited edition cans with a Harley Davidson logo on it. Just saw a couple of commercials where they are advertising (and apparently heavily, as I saw 2 of them over the course of an hour), the new limited edition HD Budweiser cans. Red ones of course, not the blue Bud Light, as if they did that, it would be seen as serious pandering.

Think this will help their image any?

Well, after all the brouhaha about Mulvaney and the way s(he) tarnished Bud's reputation on their Bud Light can, now in an apparent move to try to fix their image, Bud has gone all the way to the other side of the pendulum.

They now are offering Budweiser limited edition cans with a Harley Davidson logo on it. Just saw a couple of commercials where they are advertising (and apparently heavily, as I saw 2 of them over the course of an hour), the new limited edition HD Budweiser cans. Red ones of course, not the blue Bud Light, as if they did that, it would be seen as serious pandering.

I heard that in some places they are giving away cases of beer, because no one wants them. Even free, the cases are sitting there....When you wake the sleeping giant and piss it off, there will be hell to pay, the fags, queers and lesbos, need to take their shit back to the bedroom and close the doors...

I heard that in some places they are giving away cases of beer, because no one wants them. Even free, the cases are sitting there....When you wake the sleeping giant and piss it off, there will be hell to pay, the fags, queers and lesbos, need to take their shit back to the bedroom and close the doors...

Your link says that he was trying to give away CANS of beer, not cases, and yeah, that nobody was willing to take them.

However, I also noticed that it didn't say what concert it was being given away at either. I'm guessing it was something like a country music concert, because if it would have been somewhere else, the people would have more than likely taken all he had.

/——-/ It will help Harley Davidson earn some nice totality payments.

Trannies riding Harleys sounds like a good compromise to me.

Dunno about trannies riding Harleys, but I do know that there was much good will between the various biker gangs and the Dikes on Bikes community in Amarillo. Hell, the biker bar I used to work at (Boondocks) regularly held poker runs and they showed up at damn near every run, as well as they held many at the local lesbian bar that was fairly well attended by the various patch holders in the area without any problems.

Your link says that he was trying to give away CANS of beer, not cases, and yeah, that nobody was willing to take them.

However, I also noticed that it didn't say what concert it was being given away at either. I'm guessing it was something like a country music concert, because if it would have been somewhere else, the people would have more than likely taken all he had.
Wow, that sounds quite racist of you, to think just because people dont want Bud Light, they must be rednecks. Better check your Blackness at the corner.

If I drank beer, I'd never go back. They revealed their soul. We now know where they'd LIKE to be. They'll give you as much of this nonsense as you're willing to put up with. Same for Target and North Face

Except they didn't screw up. Raving lunatic bigots denouncing you should be ignored. They weren't hurt one bit by the angry wingnuts.

I don't choose my beer by whatever cause the manufacturer supports or doesn't support, by the "special edition" logos they put on the can or any of that crap.

I choose it based on what my budget allows and what tastes good to me. I've had hard times where Black Label (I liked to call it "roulette beer" because each can seemed to have a different alcohol content) because it was cheap, had good times where I was flush and able to afford the pricier stuff like Blue Moon, or mainly drink craft beers, but, I've always ended up returning to Budweiser because it's what I grew up with and is familiar.

What their logos or current support is for matters very little to me. I base it on what I can afford and what I don't mind drinking.

I don't choose my beer by whatever cause the manufacturer supports or doesn't support, by the "special edition" logos they put on the can or any of that crap.

I choose it based on what my budget allows and what tastes good to me. I've had hard times where Black Label (I liked to call it "roulette beer" because each can seemed to have a different alcohol content) because it was cheap, had good times where I was flush and able to afford the pricier stuff like Blue Moon, or mainly drink craft beers, but, I've always ended up returning to Budweiser because it's what I grew up with and is familiar.

What their logos or current support is for matters very little to me. I base it on what I can afford and what I don't mind drinking.
Well, you can now go out and buy Bud Light and get a real good deal.

Well, you can now go out and buy Bud Light and get a real good deal.

Yanno...............tomorrow I think I'm gonna walk by the beer displays in Wal-Mart and see if they reduced the price on Bud Light. But, I'm guessing that they probably didn't.

I know that when I checked the beer aisle in the grocery a week or so ago, it was still at the price it always had been.

Yanno...............tomorrow I think I'm gonna walk by the beer displays in Wal-Mart and see if they reduced the price on Bud Light. But, I'm guessing that they probably didn't.

I know that when I checked the beer aisle in the grocery a week or so ago, it was still at the price it always had been.
I got an idea that would support the LGBTQWXYZ1234.....Buy your bud light at target and get a twofor....

The NWO 'kings' have promised corporations like AB, Walmart, TarGet that if they hold they will be rewarded later on.

The question is whether Target’s shareholders are tired of bleeding cash for DEI and ESG.

Forum List

Back