Apparently Budweiser knows they screwed up..........

Let’s also all get together to pledge a war against this NWO crap.
That's what we're doing with these boycotts...but its going to take more people digging in their heels. Disney, in spite of money losses, has a trans in a dress acting as a fairy god mother trainee at its bibbitybobbityboutiques. They are producing a movie, not out yet that is the story of an eighteen year old who has a one night stand with the devil and is now pregnant. How is any of this American. This is tripling down on spitting in God's face.

Well, you can now go out and buy Bud Light and get a real good deal.
/——-/ Nope. Not even for free beer. Went out to dinner, asked for the beers on tap, and their light beer was Miller. Well I ordered an $8 IPA.
IMG_4655.jpeg

I got an idea that would support the LGBTQWXYZ1234.....Buy your bud light at target and get a twofor....

Your Target link apparently links you to the Target store nearest your location. It linked me to Target in Columbia SC. Incidentally the price is 22.99 for a 30 pk, and they are currently out of stock.

So much for it being given away I guess.

Well, after all the brouhaha about Mulvaney and the way s(he) tarnished Bud's reputation on their Bud Light can, now in an apparent move to try to fix their image, Bud has gone all the way to the other side of the pendulum.

They now are offering Budweiser limited edition cans with a Harley Davidson logo on it. Just saw a couple of commercials where they are advertising (and apparently heavily, as I saw 2 of them over the course of an hour), the new limited edition HD Budweiser cans. Red ones of course, not the blue Bud Light, as if they did that, it would be seen as serious pandering.

Think this will help their image any?
They don’t care. They are run by woke idiots like most corporations at this point. Too many dumb feminists have made their way up the corporate ladder in companies built decades ago by men.

If I drank beer, I'd never go back. They revealed their soul. We now know where they'd LIKE to be. They'll give you as much of this nonsense as you're willing to put up with. Same for Target and North Face
You know Microsoft (the system you're likely using) is just as woke (if not more so) than any of the companies you just mentioned. So that begs the question; are you just ignorant, have no scruples, or are the world's biggest hypocrite. All of the above is also an acceptable (and correct) answer.

Well, after all the brouhaha about Mulvaney and the way s(he) tarnished Bud's reputation on their Bud Light can, now in an apparent move to try to fix their image, Bud has gone all the way to the other side of the pendulum.

They now are offering Budweiser limited edition cans with a Harley Davidson logo on it. Just saw a couple of commercials where they are advertising (and apparently heavily, as I saw 2 of them over the course of an hour), the new limited edition HD Budweiser cans. Red ones of course, not the blue Bud Light, as if they did that, it would be seen as serious pandering.

Think this will help their image any?
I hope they go out of business because they haven't learned one damn thing. We need to see the people involved in the original BS tarred and feathered in the unemployment line and apologizing. As far as we know they are still on paid leave on vacation in the Bahamas, waiting for the dust to settle so they can come back to their same jobs.

I hope they go out of business because they haven't learned one damn thing. We need to see the people involved in the original BS tarred and feathered in the unemployment line and apologizing. As far as we know they are still on paid leave on vacation in the Bahamas, waiting for the dust to settle so they can come back to their same jobs.
/----/ Bud will not go out of business. Worst case scenario, they will kill the Bud Light brand, and rebrand it. But, not sure it will do any better. Once guys switch brands and acquire a taste the rarely go back.

Forum List

Back