How Budweiser can Rehabilitate its Image - My pro bono work for the corporate overlord

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
It is old news now how Bud Lite fucked up by featuring that tranny weirdo in commercials. Nobody wants to see that goofball shit. How many Americans are even "trannsexual"? Like 0.01%? From a population perspective, trannies are statistically irrelevant. You could be pimping a Hitler-esque message about these freaks and the only people who will get upset are the leftist young white chicks and the cucks who are trying to screw them. Trannyism is just not that important in the real world. Of course, that does not mean I want to see them, or anybody harmed. I just note this because that is exactly where the leftist morons will jump to based upon what I am saying. In other words, they are fucking STUPID. Nobody cares about trannies and their fucking rights. Tranny politics is an undue burden on our society. Fuck 'em.

But to show there are no hard feelings, I am going to act out of my endless kindness and help Budweiser rehabilitate its wrecked image. Even though Bud is the purveyor of piss water beer AND they strayed woefully on this whole transgender lunacy, I am still going to help them. If Budweiser wants to fix its image, regain its sales and market share, and perhaps even create a boom in sales, then this is what they have to do.

Budweiser needs to take that crazy white bitch who's idea it was to use the tranny freak, and then put images of her topless on Bud Lite beer cans. Perhaps she is up for this. But most likely she is not because she appears to be suffering from an acute case of Frostyboxitis. Therefore, it may take a little this, and a little that, with editing. But it can be done. And if she sues them, who fucking cares? They sales boom will pay for it. Meanwhile, Bud gets its market share back and its stock rebounds! Pay the dumb bitch off, and it is still a win.

I am not saying that this skank if a beauty queen. She is kind of a meh, girl next door looking chick. She is maybe a 6.75-6.9 on a scale of looks. But come on.... Once you get a few brews in you, then you KNOW you would bang her! I would. When my alcohol content is high I have banged worse. You probably have to. Besides, there is something just so right on a metaphysical level of putting this brainwashed leftist dummy on a can of beer with her tits set free. They can even do a tv commercial where they put your goofy mug on some big-tittied freak twerking while a bunch of frat guys holding Bud Lite cans cheer her on.

But here is the best idea yet. Everyone has his or her price. Make this dumb bitch advertising moron an offer she cannot refuse. Pay her $10 million bucks (it will be worth it in the end) to have her pose topless and bottomless, then include a nude image in each case of Bud Lite. Have like 20 of them, then give out free beer to people who collect all 20 nude ad-girl images. It is a non-fail, sure thing plan. She can do something stupid with her money, like donate it to Ukraine. Who cares?

It is old news now how Bud Lite fucked up by featuring that tranny weirdo in commercials. Nobody wants to see that goofball shit.
You do need to realize that both Fox news and AB has their hearts in the wrong place to ever be forgiven?

Both of them have compromises with the 'woke' side.

But what a time and a place for you to run the 'forgiveness' idea up the flagpole to see if anybody salutes it?

• Banned
You do need to realize that both Fox news and AB has their hearts in the wrong place to ever be forgiven?

Both of them have compromises with the 'woke' side.

But what a time and a place for you to run the 'forgiveness' idea up the flagpole to see if anybody salutes it?
I think everybody should have a second change. You aren't going to tell me that putting that leftist white chick's titties on cans of beer won't help thaw you to the idea of forgiving Bud, are you? What are you...gay?

It is old news now how Bud Lite fucked up by featuring that tranny weirdo in commercials. Nobody wants to see that goofball shit. How many Americans are even "trannsexual"? Like 0.01%? From a population perspective, trannies are statistically irrelevant. You could be pimping a Hitler-esque message about these freaks and the only people who will get upset are the leftist young white chicks and the cucks who are trying to screw them. Trannyism is just not that important in the real world. Of course, that does not mean I want to see them, or anybody harmed. I just note this because that is exactly where the leftist morons will jump to based upon what I am saying. In other words, they are fucking STUPID. Nobody cares about trannies and their fucking rights. Tranny politics is an undue burden on our society. Fuck 'em.

But to show there are no hard feelings, I am going to act out of my endless kindness and help Budweiser rehabilitate its wrecked image. Even though Bud is the purveyor of piss water beer AND they strayed woefully on this whole transgender lunacy, I am still going to help them. If Budweiser wants to fix its image, regain its sales and market share, and perhaps even create a boom in sales, then this is what they have to do.

Budweiser needs to take that crazy white bitch who's idea it was to use the tranny freak, and then put images of her topless on Bud Lite beer cans. Perhaps she is up for this. But most likely she is not because she appears to be suffering from an acute case of Frostyboxitis. Therefore, it may take a little this, and a little that, with editing. But it can be done. And if she sues them, who fucking cares? They sales boom will pay for it. Meanwhile, Bud gets its market share back and its stock rebounds! Pay the dumb bitch off, and it is still a win.

I am not saying that this skank if a beauty queen. She is kind of a meh, girl next door looking chick. She is maybe a 6.75-6.9 on a scale of looks. But come on.... Once you get a few brews in you, then you KNOW you would bang her! I would. When my alcohol content is high I have banged worse. You probably have to. Besides, there is something just so right on a metaphysical level of putting this brainwashed leftist dummy on a can of beer with her tits set free. They can even do a tv commercial where they put your goofy mug on some big-tittied freak twerking while a bunch of frat guys holding Bud Lite cans cheer her on.

But here is the best idea yet. Everyone has his or her price. Make this dumb bitch advertising moron an offer she cannot refuse. Pay her $10 million bucks (it will be worth it in the end) to have her pose topless and bottomless, then include a nude image in each case of Bud Lite. Have like 20 of them, then give out free beer to people who collect all 20 nude ad-girl images. It is a non-fail, sure thing plan. She can do something stupid with her money, like donate it to Ukraine. Who cares?

Or they could just hire Sarah Palin to slaughter and butcher a Clydesdale with a hatchet in a commercial so Merica can see what a real woman looks like

• Banned
Or they could just hire Sarah Palin to slaughter and butcher a Clydesdale with a hatchet in a commercial so Merica can see what a real woman looks like
I got to admit, that sounds pretty cool.

Firing the senior marketing partner today, in my opinion, suffices.
These two selfish morons used their positions to virtue signal at the companies expense... and now they are fired.

The dirty little secret is that Bud Lite isn't very good anyway. People bought it out of habit and now that they went on to other beer they aren't likely to come back regardless of the lame commercials that are supposed to inspire us.

• Banned
The dirty little secret is that Bud Lite isn't very good anyway. People bought it out of habit and now that they went on to other beer they aren't likely to come back regardless of the lame commercials that are supposed to inspire us.
A good ice cold Bud is good on a hot summer day, especially if you are hot from doing yard work. But after a couple I want something with a little more body. Bud just does not cut it, nor do most American beer (sadly).

Exactly!

Forum List

Back