Well a black senator is telling a white woman to kill herself.

New York Democrat To GOP Staffer On Twitter: ‘Kill Yourself’

It's not a big step to ordering a thug to kill her. This is what blacks are like today.

The daily caller? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

When you turn black come tell me how we are. There is really nothing dumber than a racist white woman.
Actually, white women have much higher IQs than black women. If black men didnt also have very low IQs, you would have known that.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Antwon Fields Lil Mister End Child Abuse.jpg

'Lil Durk’s Cousin & Chicago Rapper Lil Mister Shot & Killed' March 16, 2019 | 10:21 AM

Lil Durk’s Cousin & Chicago Rapper Lil Mister Shot & Killed

At the age of twenty-four Chicago rapper Antwon Fields, aka American urban story-TRUTH-teller 'Lil Mister' is deceased after suffering a gunshot wound to his head.

Antwon wrote and performed the following music titled, "No Lacking".

In the urban community "LACKING" is a term used to describe a person who is not armed with a firearm and therefore unable to defend him or herself against apparent mentally ill homicidal, suic!dal thinking fellow citizens.

ht tps://youtu.be/aYGkcToAUrY/

The next video offers a disturbing REAL LIFE example of the term "LACKING" when used by apparent emotionally troubled, HOMICIDAL, SUIC!DAL thinking fellow American citizens.

"Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member"

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSPuNqyECN0/

In the following NSFW Adult Language broadcast do you believe apparent caring, concerned Chicago native James Hawthorne is speaking about an UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

ht tps://www.facebook.com/JHUSTLECITY/videos/10212937849511345/

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews. com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

'Lil Durk’s Cousin & Chicago Rapper Lil Mister Shot & Killed' March 16, 2019 | 10:21 AM

Lil Durk’s Cousin & Chicago Rapper Lil Mister Shot & Killed

At the age of twenty-four Chicago rapper Antwon Fields, aka American urban story-TRUTH-teller 'Lil Mister' is deceased after suffering a gunshot wound to his head.

Antwon wrote and performed the following music titled, "No Lacking".

In the urban community "LACKING" is a term used to describe a person who is not armed with a firearm and therefore unable to defend him or herself against apparent mentally ill homicidal, suic!dal thinking fellow citizens.

ht tps://youtu.be/aYGkcToAUrY/

The next video offers a disturbing REAL LIFE example of the term "LACKING" when used by apparent emotionally troubled, HOMICIDAL, SUIC!DAL thinking fellow American citizens.

"Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member"

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSPuNqyECN0/

In the following NSFW Adult Language broadcast do you believe apparent caring, concerned Chicago native James Hawthorne is speaking about an UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

ht tps://www.facebook.com/JHUSTLECITY/videos/10212937849511345/

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews. com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations
Weve already seen this post.

Mariasia Thomas 7yr-old_Tupac Shakur.jpg

Hello. Ten days after being shot in the head while minding her own business, watching TV inside her foster home, seven-year-old Mariasia Thomas has passed.

Fortunately, her single-mom dominated community reacted appropriately, honoring her BRUTAL MURDER by releasing balloons amid cheers and laughter.

YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

7-year-old girl dies after being shot in head in DeKalb

'They took an innocent child': 7-year-old killed by stray bullet honored at vigil
___

_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) & Gun Violence Homicide victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller
___
Jazelle Hunt, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.png

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness_02.png

The GOOD NEWS: Introducing RESPONSIBLE, caring 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Rest in Peace
, Ms. Mariasia Thomas.

Ramiya Reed 2yrold gun violence_Tupac Shakur.jpg Tyshawn Lee 9yrold gun violence _Tupac Shakur.jpg Ja'Quail Mansaw 9monthold gun violence_Tupac Shakur.jpg Jamyla Bolden 9yr-old gun violence_Tupac Shakur.jpg

Peace.
___

Last edited:
Interesting. What do you attribute the sharp rise in suicide among middle aged white males to? According to recent surveys, it is at all time high.

Hello, katsteve. Frankly I encourage you to create a discussion about issues you believe are harming or impacting our American neighbor's Quality of Life.

Currently, I am focused on finding SOLUTIONS for improving the Quality of Life for black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent who, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to a potentially life scarring child and teen upbringing depriving them of experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human childhood development.

katsteve, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.

33583gk.jpg

___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Dear AveryJarhman
For the best solutions I've found to break the vicious cycle, look up
* Restorative Justice
* Alternative to Violence Project (avpusa) that has transformed prisons using free workshops originally started to end race riots
* Justice Fellowship or Prison Fellowship
* No More Victims Inc/Marilyn Gambrell who focuses on helping children of incarcerated parents stay in school and out of jail
* Christian Spiritual Healing and breaking "Generational Curses"
(www.christianhealingmin.org and www.healingisyours.com are two, but many denominations
including Black churches teach deliverance and transformation through forgiveness for full recovery and healing)

If you want to build your own schools and community programs, I'd use these as a model
* www.paceuniversal.com
* Ithaca HOURs Online: Home Page
* www.patientphysicancoop.com

My friend Jeff has a sister who heads BLM in Stockton CA.
If you look up DIONNE SMITH DOWNS on facebook, she wants help to
set up a community center for the youth in honor of her son shot and killed by police
before BLM ever became a popular movement in the media.

I encouraged her to work with public radio in CA.
But if you can help her set up a video channel online with youtube or facebook,
your visuals and presentation might reach a larger audience that way.

Best wishes and let me know how I can support you more.
Yours truly, Emily
Volunteer, KPFT public radio and
Freedmen's Town national historic district
www.freedmenstown.com
www.rightsfortheworkers.org
http://www.isocracytx.net/hp-org/4d-song.html

Interesting. What do you attribute the sharp rise in suicide among middle aged white males to? According to recent surveys, it is at all time high.

Hello, katsteve. Frankly I encourage you to create a discussion about issues you believe are harming or impacting our American neighbor's Quality of Life.

Currently, I am focused on finding SOLUTIONS for improving the Quality of Life for black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent who, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to a potentially life scarring child and teen upbringing depriving them of experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human childhood development.

katsteve, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.

33583gk.jpg

___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Dear AveryJarhman
* Restorative Justice
* Alternative to Violence Project (avpusa) that has transformed prisons using free workshops originally started to end race riots
* No More Victims Inc/Marilyn Gambrell who focuses on helping children of incarcerated parents stay in school and out of jail
* Kathryn Griffin "Been There Done That"
Been There. Done That. ORG
After Facing Prostitution Charges, Inmates Get Help in Starting Over
* Dottie Laster Anti-Trafficking
parents of human trafficking victims | Dottie Laster
(www.christianhealingmin.org and www.healingisyours.com are two, but many denominations
including Black churches teach deliverance and transformation through forgiveness for full recovery and healing)

If you want to build your own schools and community programs, I'd use these as a model
* www.paceuniversal.com

set up a community center for the youth in honor of her son shot and killed by police

Yours truly, Emily
www.freedmenstown.com

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___

Peace.

33583gk.jpg

___

Dear AveryJarhman
* Restorative Justice

* www.paceuniversal.com

Yours truly, Emily
www.freedmenstown.com

James Rivera, Jr._Tupac Shakur.jpg

Hello, Emily. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

My primary FOCUS is on sharing medical evidence explaining why perfectly healthy American newborns mature into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, far too often violent teen and adult citizens LARGELY lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

Emily, with that in mind, is the following news article reporting information about an alleged violent, emotionally disturbed young citizen named James Earl Rivera Jr., who was raised, nurtured and socialized by DIONNE SMITH DOWNS?

Details of boy killed by officers begin to emerge from police, family, friends

Is this news article describing convicted robber and killer James Rivera, the apparent violent, emotionally disturbed citizen DIONNE SMITH DOWNS chose to procreate with, resulting with the birth of a perfectly healthy newborn American citizen named, James Rivera Jr.?

After 22 years, Bay Area man sentenced to life for murder may walk free

Emily, if the answer is YES to both of these questions, do you believe child SAFETY & PROTECTION laws need to be improved, holding accountable primary child caregivers failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE, the emotional well-being of the children they CHOOSE to create?

DIONNE SMITH DOWNS.jpg
Dionne Smith-Downs

BLM SOLUTIONS Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, Opal Tometi.png

Peace.
___

Last edited:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___

Peace.

33583gk.jpg

___

Dear AveryJarhman
* Restorative Justice

* www.paceuniversal.com

Yours truly, Emily
www.freedmenstown.com

My primary FOCUS is on sharing medical evidence explaining why perfectly healthy American newborns mature into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, far too often violent teen and adult citizens LARGELY lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

Emily, with that in mind, is the following news article reporting information about an alleged violent, emotionally disturbed young citizen named James Earl Rivera Jr., who was raised, nurtured and socialized by DIONNE SMITH DOWNS?

Is this news article describing convicted robber and killer James Rivera, the apparent violent, emotionally disturbed citizen DIONNE SMITH DOWNS chose to procreate with, resulting with the birth of a perfectly healthy newborn American citizen named, James Rivera Jr.?

Emily, if the answer is YES to both of these questions, do you believe child SAFETY & PROTECTION laws need to be improved, holding accountable primary child caregivers failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE, the emotional well-being of the children they CHOOSE to create?

View attachment 257663
Dionne Smith-Downs

Peace.
___

Dear AveryJarhman
Thank you for taking this medical and mental health approach to understanding
violence among Black youth, families, neighborhoods and culture.
May I please refer you to two advocates I know with KPFT public radio
Sed Keller and Ashton Woods. I will try to connect with them on FB and refer you to them both.

As for looking into the generational causes of the sickness,
that's wise to frame the problem in this context but Don't Forget the SOLUTIONS
that also come with this territory:

The good news is that even born patterns can be removed and healed.

One of the most striking, and heartbreaking examples, is the former Son of Sam
David Berkowitz who was forever changed after he was healed of occult related obsessive demonic disorders,
and after he restored his normal mindset was fully aware of the brutal torture and murders he committed
while sick which COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED had he received spiritual healing in advance!
He will forever live with this on his heart and mind, so he dedicated the remainder of his
days in prison to outreach to minister to others in need of complete transformation to become a new person as he did.

See examples of his testimony which are not unlike many others changed forever by spiritual healing and deliverance:
Son of Hope: Testimony of David Berkowitz
www.ariseandshine.org

Someone else I met online questioned why are more serial killers WHITE and
only a few are BLACK (Coral Eugene Watts is one). This demonic sickness
can strike ANY family line, where the spiritual healing/deliverance is applied
to identify the historic source and BREAK the generational curse carried and manifested in later generations.

This is done through very deep intense prayer for complete forgiveness and removal
of the cursed/karmic spiritual sickness, and can take repeat sessions or healing over the years to fully free the person
where they no longer feel vulnerable to attack or relapse. (Pedophile addictions have the worst relapse patterns
and that's why these are known as incureable, but Dr. Francis MacNutt, Dr. Scott Peck and others have reported
curing severe Schizophrenic patients using this same spiritual healing methods under very careful supervision)

I hope I may encourage you to look into the medical research and development of effective treatment and cures
in order to more fully understand the scope of the problem and WHY "traditional" methods of medical/mental therapy
have failed to work. Once the spiritual sickness or blockage is addressed, the patients are then ABLE to
comply with medical and mental therapy instead of being incorrigible and impossible to work with which the criminal justice
system punishes as "having no remorse" and being a "future danger to society" instead of curing the criminal sickness itself.

I met a former gang member and leader who totally changed his personality and purpose in life after he was healed.
These are completely different people from their criminal violent past. He was more gentle than I am, and he had a worse background than I ever did. Yet I would get angry and yell at injustice, where he never raised his voice but became like a lamb.

Please take this information and research Dr. Scott Peck "Glimpses of the Devil"
as well as Drs. Francis and Judith MacNutt "Healing."

All people need knowledge and access to this level of medical mental health treatment and cure,
or we will continue seeing this scourge of violent criminal abuse and addiction causing murders,
rapes and other crimes that can ALL be prevented by treating the root cause of disorders and ills.

Thank you Avery!

Your OP is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long. Nobody has the time or inclination to read it all. Try again.
This woman is on a mission, and her mission is noble. She's already done more for black Americans than Obama ever did. She is onto something. I would like to see it grow.

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___

Peace.

33583gk.jpg

___

Dear AveryJarhman
* Restorative Justice

* www.paceuniversal.com

Yours truly, Emily
www.freedmenstown.com

View attachment 257663
Dionne Smith-Downs

Peace.
___

Dear AveryJarhman
Sed Keller and Ashton Woods. I will try to connect with them on FB and refer you to them both.

David Berkowitz who was forever changed after he was healed of occult related obsessive demonic disorders,
and after he restored his normal mindset was fully aware of the brutal torture and murders he committed
while sick which COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED had he received spiritual healing in advance!
He will forever live with this on his heart and mind, so he dedicated the remainder of his
days in prison to outreach to minister to others in need of complete transformation to become a new person as he did.

See examples of his testimony which are not unlike many others changed forever by spiritual healing and deliverance:
www.ariseandshine.org

to identify the historic source and BREAK the generational curse carried and manifested in later generations.

This is done through very deep intense prayer for complete forgiveness and removal
of the cursed/karmic spiritual sickness, and can take repeat sessions or healing over the years to fully free the person
where they no longer feel vulnerable to attack or relapse. (Pedophile addictions have the worst relapse patterns
and that's why these are known as incureable, but Dr. Francis MacNutt, Dr. Scott Peck and others have reported
curing severe Schizophrenic patients using this same spiritual healing methods under very careful supervision)

I hope I may encourage you to look into the medical research and development of effective treatment and cures
in order to more fully understand the scope of the problem and WHY "traditional" methods of medical/mental therapy
have failed to work. Once the spiritual sickness or blockage is addressed, the patients are then ABLE to
comply with medical and mental therapy instead of being incorrigible and impossible to work with which the criminal justice
system punishes as "having no remorse" and being a "future danger to society" instead of curing the criminal sickness itself.

I met a former gang member and leader who totally changed his personality and purpose in life after he was healed.
These are completely different people from their criminal violent past. He was more gentle than I am, and he had a worse background than I ever did. Yet I would get angry and yell at injustice, where he never raised his voice but became like a lamb.

Please take this information and research Dr. Scott Peck "Glimpses of the Devil"

All people need knowledge and access to this level of medical mental health treatment and cure,
or we will continue seeing this scourge of violent criminal abuse and addiction causing murders,
rapes and other crimes that can ALL be prevented by treating the root cause of disorders and ills.

Thank you Avery!

Hello, Emily. I recognize healing damaged people is necessary, however, I believe Society should be LASER focused on PREVENTION...even if it means hurting some or MANY people's feelings.

I also believe caring, responsible American citizens need to RECOGNIZE & DENOUNCE America's large INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATING, HATEFUL PRO BLACK community quietly led by President and Mrs. Obama.

An illogical thinking PRO BLACK Community refusing to IDENTIFY specifically who is primary responsible for causing most all of the PAIN, suffering, grief, as well as mayhem, drama, dysfunction and FVVKERY occurring in far too many American communities and neighborhoods. Thereby impeding the successful evolution of black American citizens, as well as impugning the image and reputation of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and coworkers of African descent!

BlacksUnited - Erika.jpg

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/
___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8sT_g9yRmQ&t=7m59s/

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwECimUTcx4&t=7m06s
___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRq6_AYOBs/

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9bT5m77Eg/

Emily, thank you for taking the time to aid our American neighbors currently in need of compassionate, practical helping hands.

Peace.

Last edited:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___

Peace.

33583gk.jpg

___

Dear AveryJarhman
* Restorative Justice

* www.paceuniversal.com

Yours truly, Emily
www.freedmenstown.com

View attachment 257663
Dionne Smith-Downs

Peace.
___

Dear AveryJarhman

www.ariseandshine.org

Thank you Avery!

Hello, Emily. I recognize healing damaged people is necessary, however, I believe Society should be LASER focused on PREVENTION...even if it means hurting some or MANY people's feelings.

I also believe caring, responsible American citizens need to RECOGNIZE & DENOUNCE America's large INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATING, HATEFUL PRO BLACK community quietly led by President and Mrs. Obama.

An illogical thinking PRO BLACK Community refusing to IDENTIFY specifically who is primary responsible for causing most all of the PAIN, suffering, grief, as well as mayhem, drama, dysfunction and FVVKERY occurring in far too many American communities and neighborhoods. Thereby impeding the successful evolution of black American citizens, as well as impugning the image and reputation of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and coworkers of African descent!

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___

___

___

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Emily, thank you for taking the time to aid our American neighbors currently in need of compassionate, practical helping hands.

Peace.

Okay AveryJarhman
Then let's support people and couples in going through spiritual healing to heal these adverse conditions
BEFORE they hook up and start intimate relations and families.

This is like helping people go through recovery for addiction or abuse
BEFORE having children so their kids don't have to suffer through that.

If you are thinking such people shouldn't get together and have kids in the first place,
in practice, having them go through spiritual healing would have much the same effect.

They would focus on resolving their internal issues, full time, and wouldn't just carelessly
have casual relations with anyone anytime when they aren't ready or healthy enough.

This would put a stop to the abuses, including abusing sexual relations and children.
They WOULD be more careful about their own health and their relations with others.

I believe this method of "prevention" is best,
because it not only heals the person but all the people around them.

So it multiplies and replicates, and group prayers collectively can heal entire communities
and totally rid whole towns of crime, abuse and addiction. How cool is that???

"Childhood Trauma" aka
___

Peace.

33583gk.jpg

___

Dear AveryJarhman
* Restorative Justice

* www.paceuniversal.com

Yours truly, Emily
www.freedmenstown.com

View attachment 257663
Dionne Smith-Downs

Peace.
___

Dear AveryJarhman

www.ariseandshine.org

Thank you Avery!

___

___

___

Peace.

Okay AveryJarhman
Then let's support people and couples in going through spiritual healing to heal these adverse conditions

If you are thinking such people shouldn't get together and have kids in the first place,
in practice, having them go through spiritual healing would have much the same effect.

They would focus on resolving their internal issues, full time, and wouldn't just carelessly
have casual relations with anyone anytime when they aren't ready or healthy enough.

This would put a stop to the abuses, including abusing sexual relations and children.
They WOULD be more careful about their own health and their relations with others.

So it multiplies and replicates, and group prayers collectively can heal entire communities

Hello, Emily. I recommend you contact these ladies offering REAL life insights about the challenges, human dysfunction and HATE far too many American children are forced to deal with, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN.

In this disturbing broadcast, an apparent emotionally troubled Chicago woman's asserts large numbers of CHILD NEGLECTING MOMS are FAILING to protect our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from sexual predators!

This ADULT LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

___

In this broadcast an apparent emotionally troubled victim of Child Sexual Abuse reveals she was SIX-YEARS-OLD when her mother FAILED to recognize OBVIOUS signs of physical trauma indicating she was being assaulted, most likely by a man her mom invited into their home. :No Love:

"Today's Black Woman & Daddy Issues" Streamed live on Dec 20, 2018 by SONCERAE

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_rkYqTsBg&t=7m45s

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:
Dear AveryJarhman
* Restorative Justice

* www.paceuniversal.com

Yours truly, Emily
www.freedmenstown.com

View attachment 257663
Dionne Smith-Downs

Peace.
___

Dear AveryJarhman

www.ariseandshine.org

Thank you Avery!

___

___

___

Peace.

Okay AveryJarhman

Hello, Emily. I recommend you contact these ladies offering REAL life insights about the challenges, human dysfunction and HATE far too many American children are forced to deal with, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN.

In this disturbing broadcast, an apparent emotionally troubled Chicago woman's asserts large numbers of CHILD NEGLECTING MOMS are FAILING to protect our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from sexual predators!

This ADULT LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

___

In this broadcast an apparent emotionally troubled victim of Child Sexual Abuse reveals she was SIX-YEARS-OLD when her mother FAILED to recognize OBVIOUS signs of physical trauma indicating she was being assaulted, most likely by a man her mom invited into their home. :No Love:

"Today's Black Woman & Daddy Issues" Streamed live on Dec 20, 2018 by SONCERAE

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_rkYqTsBg&t=7m45s

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Dear AveryJarhman I'd love your help to promote special courts to handle rape and abuse cases like this!

Currently you and I know the system only punishes people after the fact, which incurs greater costs
and doesn't help the victims. If the victims are family members, the children can suffer even worse
when parents their families depend on for support end up incarcerated without getting real help for themselves and their families.

DEVON WADE was a Truman Scholar finishing his Master's/Doctorate thesis on
the impact of the criminal justice system on minorities in poverty. He didn't get to finish
but his colleagues and classmates commit to carrying on his work and goal of reforming the Criminal Justice system.

His mentor was MARILYN GAMBRELL of NO MORE VICTIMS INC
that has a Lifetime Movie made about her work with children abused by incarcerated parents.

PLEASE help Marilyn connect with these women so we can break this cycle of abuse!

No More Victims - Wikipedia

USA – No More Victims - Cherish Our Children International

Hello, Emily. Keeping it Real regarding poverty.

I'm curious to learn your personal opinion about this fellow citizen intentionally introducing SIX perfectly health American newborns into what she told CNN's Anderson Cooper, was a childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Pain, Hardships and Struggles.

POVERTY toya graham .jpg Michael_Singleton Toya Graham TERRORIST.jpg

Peace.

I'm curious to learn your personal opinion about this fellow citizen intentionally introducing SIX perfectly health American newborns into what she told CNN's Anderson Cooper, was a childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Pain, Hardships and Struggles.

Peace.

Dear AveryJarhman
For every couple who waits until they are 40 or 50
to be secure enough to THINK about having and parenting children,
there are those having kids while still teenagers or immature adults
with no such ability or responsibility.

I have met a 36 year old grandmother whose daughter
followed in her footsteps. In her case, she turned her
life around and starting outreach to helping uplift youth
and families in poverty so they don't stay stuck in this pattern.

Anyone can turn their life around.

My position is the sooner we help stop "relationship abuse"
and sex abuse at any age, then we reduce the incidence of
people having children without having the means to ensure healthy
lives and relationships.

We have to help EVERYONE to heal themselves
and their relationships, Avery.

Not just pick on or target this person or that one.

We start with the people around us we can help.
And the more we resolve issues DIRECTLY around us,
then by ripple effect, this replicates and we help society to stop these problems.

My opinion is to start with those directly around us.
So I reached out to help that 36-year-old grandmother
who aspired to community outreach. And I am trying to
help Dionne in Stockton to connect with public radio
and organize help for families to set up a community center
with positive programs to break the cycle of poverty, abuse and crime.

All the nonprofits and volunteers I've found working on solutions,
I have been supporting them in continuing their community outreach
so eventually, all these groups can form partnerships
and prevent these problems from happening in the first place!

If you know people or groups PERSONALLY, that's where the action is.

Avery how can we connect all your contacts with the ones I know,
and get a collective campaign going on public radio and online?

This cycle can break, and it just takes a few people or groups
combining efforts to take it to the next level.

Peace.

Dear AveryJarhman

lives and relationships.

then by ripple effect, this replicates and we help society to stop these problems.

Hello, Emily.

Hillary Clinton and 'Super Predators' - Video

Emily, do responsible, caring Problem Solvers seek to heal problems while glossing over or ignoring the CAUSE of the problem.

Emily, in your personal opinion would Mrs. Clinton's liberal minded audience reacted with loud applause and love if she said,

"Before we can bring them to heal, our main priority should be learning WHY perfectly healthy newborns mature into emotionally or mentally damaged teen and adult citizens."

Peace.

Peace.

Dear AveryJarhman

lives and relationships.

Hello, Emily.

Hillary Clinton and 'Super Predators' - Video

Emily, do responsible, caring Problem Solvers seek to heal problems while glossing over or ignoring the CAUSE of the problem.

Emily, in your personal opinion would Mrs. Clinton's liberal minded audience reacted with loud applause and love if she said,

"Before we can bring them to heal, our main priority should be learning WHY perfectly healthy newborns mature into emotionally or mentally damaged teen and adult citizens."

Peace.

Dear AveryJarhman
I don't believe Bill or Hillary Clinton have committed to the same
level of spiritual healing that really works to break the cycle of oppression, abuse, crime and violence.

The way they rely on Partisan dominance, including bullying,
that is already abusive behavior that true Spiritual Healers do not engage in or encourage.

I don't think they have fully forgiven others,
or they wouldn't attack people back and forth for political points.

Until these people truly embrace the forgiveness and inclusion
of spiritual healing, what they say is biased where it still excludes people
and isn't the real, full solution yet.

I'd have to see how they respond AFTER they go through full
spiritual healing and are compelled to work with everyone of
every group openly and transparently without judgment or rejection.

I don't see that's where they are. They still seem more caught
in putting partisan interests and gain over reconciliation
and restoring good faith relations with all people of all parties.

I just don't see that yet.

If you read the statements of people who DO assist others with spiritual healing
and full recovery, they do not talk the way politicians do, they do not place blame
or project emotion on to other people as targets. I find that after people are fully
healed, they want to work constructively with all other people and no longer divide or discriminate
as political figures like the Clinton's and Obama's do.

Here's an example of the more open inclusive approach of people who are fully engaged in healing:

http://pneumareview.com/conversation-with-francis-and-judith-macnutt/

Here's an example of the more open inclusive approach of people who are fully engaged in healing:

A Conversation with Francis and Judith MacNutt, Interview by David Kyle Foster

Hello, Emily. Respectfully, my ultimate goal and desire is to place HEALERS out of business by PREVENTING a need for healers.

I plan on achieving my goal by inpsiring and URGING my responsible, caring, practical, down-to-earth fellow citizen to follow advice passionately offered by our Nation's mortal, practical, responsible medical and health professionals, as well as Early Brain and Child Development (EBCD) researchers declaring CHILD ABUSE is a PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

In the following recording Dr. Bruce Perry, who as a newlywed still in college suffered trauma when his wife was brutally murdered a few months after exchanging vows, clearly explains the physiological effects of Childhood Trauma:

Dr. Bruce D Perry, MD, Ph.D Social & Emotional Development in Early Childhood

Emily, as you propose, will healing the adults featured in the following broadcasts, PREVENT their children from being affected or infected by HATE that inspired Child Abuse victim Tupac Shakur to tattoo in bold letters across his once NEGLECTED, hungry, "hurting" belly, his often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

'Yung Miami Likes Hood Love n Thug Passion'

'Dangerous, Pregnant, Emotionally Disturbed American Mom'

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UdMyW112x8/

Emily, respectfully, until I read answers to the underlined questions I posed to you in this discussion, I believe our chat is over.

_tupac dr nadine burke harris_04.jpg

Peace.
___

Last edited:

Forum List

Back