AP advices writers not to use the term assault weapon

Interesting how will the antiguners push the agenda now. They cannot use that scary word anymore.

Good news, perhaps. At the end of the day it's all semantics, really. The rabid anti-gun media will likely revert to their old standby: weapon(s) of war. Personally, I am much more concerned about the newly proposed assault weapons ban congress is about to vote on, which if passed through both houses and signed, will pretty much ban all modern semi-auto firearms. Many gun owners seem to think such legislation will never pass in the senate but the smell blowing in on the wind hints otherwise.

Good news, perhaps. At the end of the day it's all semantics, really. The rabid anti-gun media will likely revert to their old standby: weapon(s) of war. Personally, I am much more concerned about the newly proposed assault weapons ban congress is about to vote on, which if passed through both houses and signed, will pretty much ban all modern semi-auto firearms. Many gun owners seem to think such legislation will never pass in the senate but the smell blowing in on the wind hints otherwise.
I agree, since the democrats have perfected the election theft voting is no longer an option. The next option is using those very guns to take our country back.

What, no more:

OIP.awqdjzEM3tSfkIraote_ZAHaGL

Forum List

Back