AOC’S “Tax the Rich” Dress Designer

And when they don’t will you claim Biden, Harris, Pelosi and Schumer are in on protecting Trump?

Fact is I provided evidence Trump paid his taxes and all you have provided is your wish he would be charged for tax evasion and my bet is he will never be charged!
No, I did, you lying moron. A whopping $1500.

No, I did, you lying moron. A whopping $1500.

Try again because you have been thumbs upping those saying he never paid, so you are saying he cheated when in fact he didn’t cheat but used the tax code to his benefit and that upset you!

Fact is you can’t provide one link to where Trump failed to pay his taxes and owes any money because the IRS has settled with him!

So let be clear you are the damn liar here invoking Trump with the hope it will deflect from the fact the dress maker is a hypocrite for making a dress about taxing the rich while she skip on paying her bill!

And when they don’t will you claim Biden, Harris, Pelosi and Schumer are in on protecting Trump?

Fact is I provided evidence Trump paid his taxes and all you have provided is your wish he would be charged for tax evasion and my bet is he will never be charged!
None are the US Senate Finance Committee, you moron.

None are the US Senate Finance Committee, you moron.
And again they will not find or do anything and you calling someone an idiot is funny as hell!

You are trying to switch the attention away from the Dress Maker and AOC to Trump because you can’t stand the idea the left being hypocrites!

In the end you will be crying all day when Trump is never charged and will still defend the Dress Maker by invoking Trump!

Try again because you have been thumbs upping those saying he never paid, so you are saying he cheated when in fact he didn’t cheat but used the tax code to his benefit and that upset you!

Fact is you can’t provide one link to where Trump failed to pay his taxes and owes any money because the IRS has settled with him!

So let be clear you are the damn liar here invoking Trump with the hope it will deflect from the fact the dress maker is a hypocrite for making a dress about taxing the rich while she skip on paying her bill!

You're FOS.

And again they will not find or do anything and you calling someone an idiot is funny as hell!

You are trying to switch the attention away from the Dress Maker and AOC to Trump because you can’t stand the idea the left being hypocrites!

In the end you will be crying all day when Trump is never charged and will still defend the Dress Maker by invoking Trump!
You're FOS.

You're FOS.
So are you saying Trump did not pay taxes?

Are you saying the woman that made the dress is not a hypocrite?

Are you claiming you haven’t thumbs up posters making the false claim Trump never paid taxes?

If you are then you are full of shit!
You're FOS.
You are the one invoking Trump in this conversation while playing down the fact the dress maker and you are hypocrites…

So are you saying Trump did not pay taxes?

Are you saying the woman that made the dress is not a hypocrite?

Are you claiming you haven’t thumbs up posters making the false claim Trump never paid taxes?

If you are then you are full of shit!

You are the one invoking Trump in this conversation while playing down the fact the dress maker and you are hypocrites…
How many Rubles do they pay you per post?

How many Rubles do they pay you per post?
Awww, losing the argument and now invoking “ You must be a Russian Spy because you have shown me to be a total worthless twat “…

So as proven Trump paid taxes which you believe is not paying taxes and that excuses the dress maker for her failure to pay her fair share that she want the rich to pay.

In the end you and the dress maker are living proof of what hypocrites are about!

Awww, losing the argument and now invoking “ You must be a Russian Spy because you have shown me to be a total worthless twat “…

So as proven Trump paid taxes which you believe is not paying taxes and that excuses the dress maker for her failure to pay her fair share that she want the rich to pay.

In the end you and the dress maker are living proof of what hypocrites are about!
Riiiight.

You have an English language comprehension issue, a common malady of Trumpaciles and bots from St Petersburg.

Riiiight.

You have an English language comprehension issue, a common malady of Trumpaciles and bots from St Petersburg.
Sure, and you have claimed that Trump is a Tax cheat but not once provided one actual link to prove your opinion to be factual.

No, what it is you believe you equating Trump to the piece of shit that made that dress was proper when it was not.

Fact is the dress maker made a dress saying “ Tax the Rich “ while never paying the taxes they owed, and that my good Sir is a hypocrite and a cheat.

Now what part of that is a lie according to you?

Now you will proclaim paying such a small amount of Taxes is still not paying and you will then call me a liar when your own words in this thread have shown you to be a leftist whore and most likely Chinese…

Sure, and you have claimed that Trump is a Tax cheat but not once provided one actual link to prove your opinion to be factual.

No, what it is you believe you equating Trump to the piece of shit that made that dress was proper when it was not.

Fact is the dress maker made a dress saying “ Tax the Rich “ while never paying the taxes they owed, and that my good Sir is a hypocrite and a cheat.

Now what part of that is a lie according to you?

Now you will proclaim paying such a small amount of Taxes is still not paying and you will then call me a liar when your own words in this thread have shown you to be a leftist whore and most likely Chinese…
'No, what it is you believe you equating Trump to the piece of shit that made that dress was proper when it was not'.
WTF?
I never claimed that you disfunctional, fucking retard.

He still paid the amount the IRS requested from him, so change the damn Tax Codes so that he will be forced to pay more but to say that he paid so little is not paying is a damn lie by you!

How the fuck is it that many of you on the left are so fucking ignorant and believe what the dress maker is doing is the same as what Trump has done and will do until the Tax Codes are changed?

She hasn’t paid her taxes where Trump has paid them and no matter how you spin it he hasn’t broken the law unlike her, well he has and paid his fines but she hasn’t done anything to fix her bill!

Yeah, bribing the government and then paying what they request is soooooo ethical.....

The reality is there's one law for them, and another law for everyone else.

The worst are those who defend those fucking you right up the arse.

As president or even a candidate.

President Donald Trump slammed The New York Times’ shocking report Sunday that he paid just $750 in federal income taxes in both 2016 and 2017 as “fake news.”
“It’s fake news, totally fake news, made up,” he said at a White House news conference when asked about the detailed investigative report on his tax records.

The self-proclaimed billionaire reportedly paid little or nothing in taxes, citing massive business losses, but Trump nevertheless complained that the Internal Revenue Service did “not treat me well. … They treat me very badly.”
Trump said that “basically” the Times story was “saying I paid nothing,” which he denied. “First of all, I paid a lot, and I paid a lot of state income taxes, too. ... It’ll all be revealed. It’s going to come out — but after the auditors.”

A LOT is how much exactly?
Years later...............................still crickets.
So you are quoting Fake News NYTs.

Got it. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I'm saying Trump didn't pay taxes.

Your comment literally proves me right. Pay a small amount of taxes, is still not paying taxes.

If you should pay $100 and you pay $2, you're still not paying $98 in taxes.

Trump used to do "pay to play" which essentially meant he paid bribes and got out of paying taxes. This was reported in New York in the 1980s.

"Report: Trump Had Over $280 Million In Debt Forgiven And Avoided Paying Taxes On Most Of It"

The guy was literally robbing the tax payers, and some of these tax payers love him for it. Can you imagine? Turkeys and Christmas spring to mind.
Yes, I'm saying Trump didn't pay taxes.

You should call the IRS with your Super Secret evidence Trump doesn't pay taxes frigidweirdo :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back