AOC’S “Tax the Rich” Dress Designer

You keep on dragging Trump into this to excuse her for what she has done, and how pitiful are you for doing this?
Not excusing, moron.
She is a tax cheat until she pays her taxes, idiot.

'Pitiful' his the blatant hypocrisy, coming from Trumpaciles.
Just like everything else, the orange retard does.

You really have Trump on your mind and he paid Taxes ( $750.00 ), so why must you lie to defend that dress maker that is a tax cheat?

You only want white people that voted for Trump to pay taxes while you cheat on yours!
You're a lying, fucking, moron.
WHEN did I defend her?

Trumpaciles are more prolific liars than their lying, orange, dear leader.

Not excusing, moron.
She is a tax cheat until she pays her taxes, idiot.

'Pitiful' his the blatant hypocrisy, coming from Trumpaciles.
Just like everything else, the orange retard does.

Poor wittle poster still hanging on Trump as a way to excuse that Tax Cheat that makes dresses.

Fact is I have proven Trump paid his taxes required by the Federal Government no matter how small the amount but it is clear you believe he is the same as the person who made the dress even though she has yet to pay what she owes.

Also nimrod Trump is a white trash loud mouth that I voted against but I will defend him against those like you because you are writing lies as usual.

You're a lying, fucking, moron.
WHEN did I defend her?

Trumpaciles are more prolific liars than their lying, orange, dear leader.

You are defending her by using Trump to excuse her actions of not paying her taxes.

You are saying “ Well Trump cheats so let ignore the person that made that dress “ so stop using Trump to excuse her actions!

Also you fucking moron I voted against Trump!

Are you saying Trump didn’t pay taxes?

I can prove he did even though the amount was small he did pay his taxes unlike the woman you are defending!

Yes, I'm saying Trump didn't pay taxes.

Your comment literally proves me right. Pay a small amount of taxes, is still not paying taxes.

If you should pay $100 and you pay $2, you're still not paying $98 in taxes.

Trump used to do "pay to play" which essentially meant he paid bribes and got out of paying taxes. This was reported in New York in the 1980s.

"Report: Trump Had Over $280 Million In Debt Forgiven And Avoided Paying Taxes On Most Of It"

The guy was literally robbing the tax payers, and some of these tax payers love him for it. Can you imagine? Turkeys and Christmas spring to mind.

Yes, I'm saying Trump didn't pay taxes.

Your comment literally proves me right. Pay a small amount of taxes, is still not paying taxes.

If you should pay $100 and you pay $2, you're still not paying $98 in taxes.

Trump used to do "pay to play" which essentially meant he paid bribes and got out of paying taxes. This was reported in New York in the 1980s.

"Report: Trump Had Over $280 Million In Debt Forgiven And Avoided Paying Taxes On Most Of It"

The guy was literally robbing the tax payers, and some of these tax payers love him for it. Can you imagine? Turkeys and Christmas spring to mind.

He still paid the amount the IRS requested from him, so change the damn Tax Codes so that he will be forced to pay more but to say that he paid so little is not paying is a damn lie by you!

How the fuck is it that many of you on the left are so fucking ignorant and believe what the dress maker is doing is the same as what Trump has done and will do until the Tax Codes are changed?

She hasn’t paid her taxes where Trump has paid them and no matter how you spin it he hasn’t broken the law unlike her, well he has and paid his fines but she hasn’t done anything to fix her bill!

So Smokin' OP are you claiming Trump is a tax cheat like the darling you are defending and if so why hasn’t the IRS nail him for it?

No matter if Trump paid one dollar or a trillion dollars he paid more in taxes than your little darling dress maker and that is a fact!
The IRS will get their chance, just like they did with Nixon, another cheat, who refused to release his taxes.

In October, came a blockbuster report: The Providence Journal-Bulletin got ahold of Nixon’s tax returns, showing he paid just $792.81 in federal income taxes in 1970 and $878.03 in 1971. His annual salary was $200,000.

He asked the Joint Committee on Taxation — Congress’ in-house office of nonpartisan tax experts — to examine his finances, and agreed to pay whatever JCT thought he still owed. At the time, many did not trust the IRS to adequately vet Nixon’s returns since agency officials ultimately reported to the White House.

In April 1974, JCT produced a 1,000-page report that found almost a dozen problems with Nixon’s returns. The agency said he owed $475,431 including interest for unpaid taxes over four years. It amounted to half of Nixon’s net worth.

The IRS simultaneously did its own audit of Nixon and came to a similar finding, determining he owed $432,787.

The IRS will get their chance, just like they did with Nixon, another cheat, who refused to release his taxes.

In October, came a blockbuster report: The Providence Journal-Bulletin got ahold of Nixon’s tax returns, showing he paid just $792.81 in federal income taxes in 1970 and $878.03 in 1971. His annual salary was $200,000.

He asked the Joint Committee on Taxation — Congress’ in-house office of nonpartisan tax experts — to examine his finances, and agreed to pay whatever JCT thought he still owed. At the time, many did not trust the IRS to adequately vet Nixon’s returns since agency officials ultimately reported to the White House.

In April 1974, JCT produced a 1,000-page report that found almost a dozen problems with Nixon’s returns. The agency said he owed $475,431 including interest for unpaid taxes over four years. It amounted to half of Nixon’s net worth.

The IRS simultaneously did its own audit of Nixon and came to a similar finding, determining he owed $432,787.

Again, Trump has paid his taxes that was requested by the IRS in the years I provided in the link and he is not wanted for skipping on the bill.

The dress maker owes money, and before Nixon the only other person I remember showing their taxes was Romney dad, so stop with your nonsense about showing taxes because that didn’t start until Romney sr.!

Poor wittle poster still hanging on Trump as a way to excuse that Tax Cheat that makes dresses.

Fact is I have proven Trump paid his taxes required by the Federal Government no matter how small the amount but it is clear you believe he is the same as the person who made the dress even though she has yet to pay what she owes.

Also nimrod Trump is a white trash loud mouth that I voted against but I will defend him against those like you because you are writing lies as usual.
Sure, you lying hypocritical, dumbass.

FOS, just like all Trumpaciles.

Smokin' OP

Keep on calling someone a liar even after they provided facts make you the imbecile in this fucked up conversation!

1. Trump paid his taxes according to what the IRS was willing to settle for, so let be clear if you have any issue with that then change the fucking tax codes and close those loopholes that those like Trump abuse!

2. The dress maker you have been excusing and defending by invoking Trump is guilty of not paying her taxes, so she is not the same as Trump seeing he is not going around making a dress for Cortez to wear that says tax the rich!

The dress maker is a hypocrite just like you but seeing she is on the left and Cortez loves her, well hell she can cheat all she want and you will just invoke Trump as to why she should!

Again, Trump has paid his taxes that was requested by the IRS in the years I provided in the link and he is not wanted for skipping on the bill.

The dress maker owes money, and before Nixon the only other person I remember showing their taxes was Romney dad, so stop with your nonsense about showing taxes because that didn’t start until Romney sr.!
Not wanted..................yet.

Smoking disagrees with this post. Be specific now and cite for us any outstanding criminal tax charges against Trump.
They're investigating, calling witnesses, then they will charge the grifter.

Not wanted..................yet.

They're investigating, calling witnesses, then they will charge the grifter.

And when they don’t will you claim Biden, Harris, Pelosi and Schumer are in on protecting Trump?

Fact is I provided evidence Trump paid his taxes and all you have provided is your wish he would be charged for tax evasion and my bet is he will never be charged!

Forum List

Back