AOC: 'We came close to half of the House nearly dying' during riots

Capitol ‘rioter who wanted to shoot Nancy Pelosi’s noggin’ arrested

Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr wrote multiple text messages that said he wanted to shoot or run over Ms Pelosi, the House speaker, on Wednesday as Donald Trump’s supporters stormed Congress, according to documents seen by CNN.

The alleged rioter, who has been charged with writing threats and possessing a firearm and ammunition, is said to have written in a text that he wanted to put “a bullet in [Nancy Pelosi’s] noggin on Live TV”.

What a drama queen...

Really? What were the people attempting to commit a coup going to do with zip ties?
1610376505962.png

Let me ask you stand your ground mother fuckers. Based on stand your ground if rioters stormed your work with zip ties and were coming at you would you have a right to shoot those mother fuckers dead?

Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr wrote multiple text messages that said he wanted to shoot or run over Ms Pelosi, the House speaker, on Wednesday as Donald Trump’s supporters stormed Congress, according to documents seen by CNN.

The alleged rioter, who has been charged with writing threats and possessing a firearm and ammunition, is said to have written in a text that he wanted to put “a bullet in [Nancy Pelosi’s] noggin on Live TV”.
Republicans will argue he was kidding. Or didn't mean it. Free speech.

What a drama queen...

Really? What were the people attempting to commit a coup going to do with zip ties?
View attachment 441199

Let me ask you stand your ground mother fuckers. Based on stand your ground if rioters stormed your work with zip ties and were coming at you would you have a right to shoot those mother fuckers dead?
But their voting rights were being violated because their candidate didn't win.

I noticed she appeared scared, and don't want to be held accountable for her actions

Text message don't always express the true emotion but why take chances with people like this that are whacked out over a Donald Trump..

He was just kidding.

What a drama queen...

Not to worry, they all have guns in Congress and from I hear automatic weapons to boot.

They will be fine

Now as for the rest of us...........well....................not so much.

Plus, the police can shoot unarmed people with impunity who are breaking the law in Congress, compared to the police on the street defending us who are not allowed to do that to non law abiding citizens

Last edited:
She is worried about these crazy rioters when global warming is among us!? Where are her priorities!!??
According to the 2019 report Canada's Changing Climate Report (CCCR) which was commissioned by Environment and Climate Change Canada, Canada's annual average temperature over land has warmed by 1.7 C since 1948. The rate of warming is even higher in Canada's North, in the Prairies and northern British Columbia.

Just after the 2015 federal election, Justin Trudeau claimed Canada was “back” on the world stage as a leader on climate change. ... An April 2019 report on emissions showed 716 million tonnes of greenhouse gases were produced in Canada in 2017 — an increase of eight million tonnes from 2016.

What a drama queen...

Not to worry, they all have guns in Congress and from I hear automatic weapons to boot.

They will be fine

Plus, the police can shoot unarmed people with impunity who are breaking the law in Congress, compared to the police on the street defending us who are not allowed to do that.
If I were a liberal politician I would insist on being allowed to carry an assault rifle that can hold 50 rounds per magazine. And I would have taken out those rioters myself. A lot of the cops were in on the coup.

What a drama queen...

They will be fine

Plus, the police can shoot unarmed people with impunity who are breaking the law in Congress, compared to the police on the street defending us who are not allowed to do that.
If I were a liberal politician I would insist on being allowed to carry an assault rifle that can hold 50 rounds per magazine. And I would have taken out those rioters myself. A lot of the cops were in on the coup.
But all liberals hate and are against gun ownership.

What a drama queen...

They will be fine

But all liberals hate and are against gun ownership.
Nope. Guns are only good when gun owners are "essential" and "good" people.

Then they can be trusted

But for the general populace, guns and police are bad because they are not as good of people can can't be as trusted.

It sure sucks not being part of the master race

Forum List

Back