Time for attempted sedition or insurrection to be added to the list of underlying offenses

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Some people, including me, were wondering why those people arrested so far in the assault on the Capitol Building were not charged with felony murder seeing as how five people died as a result of that assault. Seems sedition and insurrection are not on the list so it will be almost impossible to add felony murder to the charges...Could the Capitol Rioters Really Be Charged with Felony Murder for Death of Ashli Babbitt? | Law & Crime

What you want criminalized is Thoughtcrime, you just don't have the balls to admit it.

They should be awarded the freedom cross, very brave men and women to storm the capitol, to bad they didn't make Nancy pelosi drink out of the toilet bowl after someone took a dump
Troll alert!!

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Some people, including me, were wondering why those people arrested so far in the assault on the Capitol Building were not charged with felony murder seeing as how five people died as a result of that assault. Seems sedition and insurrection are not on the list so it will be almost impossible to add felony murder to the charges...Could the Capitol Rioters Really Be Charged with Felony Murder for Death of Ashli Babbitt? | Law & Crime
Why would a libber wonder anything about punishment of protestors since none of your murdering ilk was ever prosecuted.

What you want criminalized is Thoughtcrime, you just don't have the balls to admit it.
What I want criminalized is people forcefully storming onto the Senate and House floors in an act of sedtion and or insurrection.

Why would a libber wonder anything about punishment of protestors since none of your murdering ilk was ever prosecuted.
Example??

What I want criminalized is people forcefully storming onto the Senate and House floors in an act of sedtion and or insurrection.
But not for shooting and killing a retired policeman shop owner while setting fire to his business.....

Example??
St. Louis just gave it.

it's called trespassing, breaking and entering, and vandalism. If they touched a police officer it's called assaulting a police officer.

No need to create your thoughtcrime excuses via "sedition" and "insurrection"

it's called trespassing, breaking and entering, and vandalism. If they touched a police officer it's called assaulting a police officer.

Sedition, alive and well and prosecutable against Trump, 106 members of congress and Sheriffs around the US – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

Sedition, alive and well and prosecutable against Trump, 106 members of congress and Sheriffs around the US – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

Opinion puff piece, nothing more.

I think the only person that could be convicted of murder would be the cop everyone saw shoot that woman.
Probably 2nd Degree Murder.

We need to go after domestic terrorists aggressively, clearly and immediately.

Opinion puff piece, nothing more.
Anything not supporting your view of the world is a 'opinion puff piece nothing more'. We get it.

Start with the House plenty of em in there.

Like BLM and Antifa?

Forum List

Back