AOC rape claim

The media totally avoids the truth and outcomes of date rape allegations
85% of ages 20-30 are blurry morning after recountings of what might have happened during the heavy drinking and romancing of the night before.
We have bullshit out there now that “if the girl cant remember saying Yes then she was raped”

When was the last time you were raped, Gigi? Can I see your psychology credentials?

Being a male I do not really have to worry about such things.

That does not mean I have to be ignorant of how victims deal with the trauma like you pieces of shit.

The media totally avoids the truth and outcomes of date rape allegations
85% of ages 20-30 are blurry morning after recountings of what might have happened during the heavy drinking and romancing of the night before.
We have bullshit out there now that “if the girl cant remember saying Yes then she was raped”
Stop LYING

Being a male I do not really have to worry about such things.
Thanks for admitting that you are grossly under qualified to comment.
That does not mean I have to be ignorant of how victims deal with the trauma like you pieces of shit.
Ah, but you are ignorant of how the victims deal--you offer nothing but your own uninformed speculation---as usual, moron.

Thanks for admitting that you are grossly under qualified to comment.

So, only women that have been raped can comment....yet here all you pieces of shit are doing so. So, fuck off

Ah, but you are ignorant of how the victims deal--you offer nothing buy you own uninformed speculation---as usual, moron.

Nope, I am not. But you pieces of shit are. People like you are why women are hesitant to report rape, you always call them liars.

Often happens with victims of ABUSE

GROW UP
Your uninformed opinion is bullshit. Did you watch the Kavanaugh hearings? Not one corroborating witness that she was even there---did they forget too? Were they abused? That is why the democrats failed on that crap too. Let's see, "We have iron-clad evidence," Democrats. They said that on Kavanaugh, Ukraine, Russia, two scam impeachments and now Jan. 6. Maybe the democrats and you should find out what evidence is.

you offer nothing buy you own uninformed speculation

here have some more...

Your uninformed opinion is bullshit. Did you watch the Kavanaugh hearings? Not one corroborating witness that she was even there---did they forget too? Were they abused? That is why the democrats failed on that crap too. Let's see, "We have iron-clad evidence," Democrats. They said that on Kavanaugh, Ukraine, Russia, two scam impeachments and now Jan. 6. Maybe the democrats and you should find out what evidence is.

And of course you judge all rape claims by that of this one case, because why wouldn't you.

Forum List

Back