AOC rape claim

So, fuck off
Tsk, tsk, Gigi, triggered? That happens when you're full of excrement.
you always call them liars.
You didn't seem so eager to listen to the women when they were accusing the vegetable and Cuomo. Study this--it fits you to a T.

hypocrisy​

noun​

1. the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case

Example: "his target was the hypocrisy of suburban life"

Memory loss is a big excuse also. That’s because both parties were drunk and ready for consensual ravishingly
Head injuries cause memory loss . Absent that, anyone in a very traumatic event will remember it; that’s why it’s traumatic

Tsk, tsk, Gigi, triggered?

Yes, people blowing off rape as no big deal does that to me. Fucking deal with it.

You didn't seem so eager to listen to the women when they were accusing the vegetable and Cuomo

It is not my fault you do not actually read waht I post. I said that Cuomo should be in jail, long before he stepped down.

Memory loss is a big excuse also. That’s because both parties were drunk and ready for consensual ravishingly
Head injuries cause memory loss . Absent that, anyone in a very traumatic event will remember it; that’s why it’s traumatic

One more piece of shit that is the reason women are so hesitant to report rape.

Yes, people blowing off rape as no big deal does that to me. Fucking deal with it.

It is not my fault you do not actually read waht I post. I said that Cuomo should be in jail, long before he stepped down.
Yeah, yeah, yeah--bullshit. No one blew off rape, moron, unlike your stance on murdering the unborn. You still didn't answer the question about the women, including Biden's own daughter, Ashley, who have accused the vegetable of abuse. That's OK eh? You like Biden.

Strange how last week AOC claimed she was “raped” (not just sexually assaulted, but raped) when she was in her twenties, yet the media seems very quiet about this.

Isn’t this a pretty explosive claim to make? Did she know who the rapist was? Did she file a police report? Was the rapist caught and convicted? Or did she allow a rapist to go on unhindered to rape more women?

or could it be she is lying, and everyone knows it, just to push a political agenda for abortion on demand?

He must have been really hard up.

Where was all of this indignation when Tara Reade accused Biden? How about all of these others?

I think that Tara Reade should have pushed it more, I fully supported her doing so.

Joe is at best a creepy old man and at worst a serial sex offender.

One of the 10,000 reasons I did not vote for him and would not vote for him. I would have no issues at all if all those women came forward and accused him not unlike what happened to Bill Cosby.

So, can you say the same thing about all the women that have accused your god, Trump? Are you willing to let them all be heard like I am the Biden accusers.

One more truth that you and your lady friend who tells you what to say can’t absorb

The only truth here is that you and your fellow pieces of shit in this thread are why women are hesitant to come forward after being raped, you all turn them into the criminal.

You did vote for him--maybe by proxy or directly, but you did vote for him.

nope, sure did not. There is no such thing as a "proxy" vote for president in our country.

I sure am. Where are they?

Seems they have come and gone like the Biden accusers Weird how that happens.

When are you going to demand the democrats release Jeffery Epstein's black book. I am anxious to see whose names are in it in addition to Billy boy Clinton and Prince Randy Andy.

I would love to see all the names in that book. I would bet my new house there are just as many folks from the right as from the left.

But we both know it will never come out. Why did the Trump DOJ not release the names? Why can you not see there is no difference between them?

Forum List

Back