AOC: Miami Will Not Exist ‘In a Few Years’ Without Green New Deal

How does she propose to stop the land from sinking without removing all the people and structures?

And AOC wonders why she keeps getting lambasted for her hyperbole.

so someone explain where AOC developed all of this climate knowledge in six months? if she thinks her word has any credibility, she's still a bartender. All she has to do is provide her credible study with test cases that confirms her nonsense.

Why can't someone just ask her when she found the time to get all of this knowledge in six months? really, are you truly that naive that you take her word on critical world events without any fking credibility? Please, prove me wrong and post her credentials. CREDENTIALS, what qualifiers her?

so someone explain where AOC developed all of this climate knowledge in six months? if she thinks her word has any credibility, she's still a bartender. All she has to do is provide her credible study with test cases that confirms her nonsense.

Why can't someone just ask her when she found the time to get all of this knowledge in six months? really, are you truly that naive that you take her word on critical world events without any fking credibility? Please, prove me wrong and post her credentials. CREDENTIALS, what qualifiers her?

The left accepts the word of all manner of uneducated people. Actors who never finished high school are some of the top climate spokespeople...hell look at greta...a poor brainwashed kid diagnosed with OCD and aspberger's syndrome who claims to be able to see CO2 in the atmosphere with her naked eyes....she draws them like flies.

Liberals are all about how things make them feel and have little use for actual facts...to bad they don't "feel stupid for being taken in by the whole AGW scam..

The left accepts the word of all manner of uneducated people. Actors who never finished high school are some of the top climate spokespeople...hell look at greta...a poor brainwashed kid diagnosed with OCD and aspberger's syndrome who claims to be able to see CO2 in the atmosphere with her naked eyes....she draws them like flies.

Liberals are all about how things make them feel and have little use for actual facts...to bad they don't "feel stupid for being taken in by the whole AGW scam..
Credentials, she can just give me her credentials

Forum List

Back