Border deal negotiations are complete

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1706762491595.png

James Lankford (R-Okla.), who has been a lead negotiator in the border policy discussions, has announced the bills components.

The details: The text of the border bill is expected to drop soon. It will include a measure that effectively would block illegal border crossers from asylum once the number of migrant encounters hits a daily average of 5,000 in a week or 8,500 on a single day, as Axios has reported.

• Those restrictions would remain until illegal crossings drop and remain low for an extended period of time.
  • The deal also would expedite the asylum process and limit the use of parole to release migrants into the U.S.
A reporter then asked, "What about a border obstacle of some kind, you know, like a wall to keep them from coming in?"

"Border wall?" said Lankford? "I never thought of that. I thought we would just hire more people to patrol while they came into the country, you know, like more social workers."

"Walls don't work! interjected AOC. "In fact, I have come up with a new term for the word wall, kinda like how I renamed Hispanics Latinx. We will all now refer to walls as genocidal, apartheid, Nazi, barriers from hellx. For short, you can use the term GANBH+. You use the new term or you all will all be cancelled!"

"I swear, I never wanted to use the GANBH+ AOC, please don't cancel me!" said Lankford as he began to sob uncontrollably. "In fact, I'm going to march home right now and tell the family, no more walls at our home, and begin to tear them all down." "Rightly said", retorted AOC, "This just goes to prove, you don't needs walls, all you need is a good roof over your head"

Last edited:
View attachment 896021

James Lankford (R-Okla.), who has been a lead negotiator in the border policy discussions, has announced the bills components.

The details: The text of the border bill is expected to drop soon. It will include a measure that effectively would block illegal border crossers from asylum once the number of migrant encounters hits a daily average of 5,000 in a week or 8,500 on a single day, as Axios has reported.

• Those restrictions would remain until illegal crossings drop and remain low for an extended period of time.
  • The deal also would expedite the asylum process and limit the use of parole to release migrants into the U.S.
A reporter then asked, "What about a border obstacle of some kind, you know, like a wall to keep them from coming in?"

"Border wall?" said Lankford? "I never thought of that. I thought we would just hire more people to patrol while they came into the country, you know, like more social workers."

"Walls don't work! interjected AOC. "In fact, I have come up with a new term for the word wall, kinda like how I renamed Hispanics Latinx. We will all now refer to walls as genocidal, apartheid, Nazi, barriers from hellx. For short, you can use the term GANBH+. You use the new term or you all will all be cancelled!"

"I swear, I never wanted to use the GANBH+ AOC, please don't cancel me!" said Lankford as he began to sob uncontrollably. "In fact, I'm going to march home right now and tell the family, no more walls at our home, and begin to tear them all down." "Rightly said", retorted AOC, "This just goes to prove, you don't needs walls, all you need is a good roof over your head"
Does this mean I will need to get rid of the walls of my house?

Forum List

Back