AOC Hit With Fines And Warrants For Dodging Taxes

Doubtful that she computed those taxes herself, although she was likely responsible for writing the check to the IRS. Back then $1600 might have put her in the poorhouse.
The IRS offers payment plans. Why do democrat politicians never take them up on it?

Trump was constantly dodging his taxes, and you folks worship the man.

That said, the source is Daily Caller, so take the information with a grain of salt.
It’s odd, the Trump dodging taxes thing has been around for a long time, but despite endless investigations, no one has been able to prove it. The IRS has audited Trump and found nothing wrong. The AG of New York has been investigating Trump for tax evasion since he was president and hadn’t managed to find anything wrong.

Mine's all in cash, but not earning very much. :( Much of it came from an apartment building I owned for 18 years.
Yeah, I should sell-off some of it but given what the dollar is worth and the fact that I'm comfortable I figure why bother with it.

I do have 50 acres I'm thinking about selling to the USFS, they pay well and handle all the costs. It's a totally painless process.

That and I'm not bothered about some transplant getting hold of it.

New York state has hit Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with fines for dodging tax warrants filed against her former business five years ago.

The state filed a tax warrant against Brook Avenue Press — a children-oriented publishing house Ocasio-Cortez founded in 2012 — on July 6, 2017, to collect $1,618 in unpaid corporate taxes, the Washington Examiner reported. The tax warrant has increased 52% to cost $2,461 due to the representative not paying the taxes.

AOC Hit With Fines And Warrants For Dodging Taxes

:oops8:

No worries, her Only Fans account should cover it. ;)
I thought she wore a dress saying tax the rich or the rich must pay all the taxes. Why isnt she paying then?

"Rich" (or wealthy) in America is north of $2Million net worth. AOC may be in the "comfortable" range but probably not rich.
She will be if she manages to stay in Congress. It’s odd how politicians get rich on middle and upper middle class salaries despite the high cost of living in D. C..

Trump was constantly dodging his taxes, and you folks worship the man.

That said, the source is Daily Caller, so take the information with a grain of salt.
This great president followed the tax laws. If he hadn't, he'd have been prosecuted. Let me ax you this. Do you pay more in taxes than you are legally required to?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
with an estimated net worth of -$8,499 in 2018.

Just 4 short years later:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Net Worth 2022 (Forbes) AOC Assets Salary Cars House

Net Worth$29 Million
Assets$20 Million
Investments$8 Million
Annual Salary$155,000
Business Income$4 Million
Donations Received$2 Million

Alexandria Ocasio (AOC) owns over 6 real estate properties, 5 Cars, 2 Luxury Yachts. Alexandria Ocasio’s Assets also includes Cash reserves of over $3 Million. Alexandria Ocasio (AOC) also owns an investment portfolio of 11 stocks that is valued at $15 Million.

She will be if she manages to stay in Congress. It’s odd how politicians get rich on middle and upper middle class salaries despite the high cost of living in D. C..
If they obtain any notoriety they get well paid speaking and other appearance engagements. AOC certainly has achieved this. They also raise campaign funds that they can pillage.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Net Worth$29 Million
Assets$20 Million
Investments$8 Million
Annual Salary$155,000

Alexandria Ocasio (AOC) owns over 6 real estate properties, 5 Cars, 2 Luxury Yachts. Alexandria Ocasio’s Assets also includes Cash reserves of over $3 Million. Alexandria Ocasio (AOC) also owns an investment portfolio of 11 stocks that is valued at $15 Million.
Hmmmm where did she get all that money to invest?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Net Worth$29 Million
Assets$20 Million
Investments$8 Million
Annual Salary$155,000
$29 million. Where in the hell is the media on this? Why is there no expose? All these Marxists do is enrich themselves from the government. None of them ever produce anything.

And she's not even a leader or a real Congressgirl. She's an actress given lines by her Marxist handlers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back