AOC Hit With Fines And Warrants For Dodging Taxes

New York state has hit Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with fines for dodging tax warrants filed against her former business five years ago.

The state filed a tax warrant against Brook Avenue Press — a children-oriented publishing house Ocasio-Cortez founded in 2012 — on July 6, 2017, to collect $1,618 in unpaid corporate taxes, the Washington Examiner reported. The tax warrant has increased 52% to cost $2,461 due to the representative not paying the taxes.

:oops8:

No worries, her Only Fans account should cover it.;)
Oh, look, a rich person not paying her fair share.

Oh, but wait, the definition of "rich" is fluid, right? And I bet right now it's "just a little bit more than AOC has".

You really need to talk to who ever writes your material for you. They need a better brain.
Don't forget his son needs his job.
The Ds and Rs who work for Nassau County do the same nonsense on Facebook to stay employed.

Last edited:
New York state has hit Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with fines for dodging tax warrants filed against her former business five years ago.

The state filed a tax warrant against Brook Avenue Press — a children-oriented publishing house Ocasio-Cortez founded in 2012 — on July 6, 2017, to collect $1,618 in unpaid corporate taxes, the Washington Examiner reported. The tax warrant has increased 52% to cost $2,461 due to the representative not paying the taxes.

:oops8:

No worries, her Only Fans account should cover it.;)
AOC knows that taxes are for the little people, not democrats

In fact, I remember when Obama was trying to find democrats to fill his cabinet, but upon inspection none of them paid their taxes. Most of them then stepped down as nothing was done to them, but the most ironic part was that the head of the IRS he chose also did not pay his taxes, but was put into office anyway.

You can't make this stuff up!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

But always remember, laws are for the little people, and not the democrats in power because democrats are the law.

Oh, look, a rich person not paying her fair share.

Oh, but wait, the definition of "rich" is fluid, right? And I bet right now it's "just a little bit more than AOC has".
"Rich" (or wealthy) in America is north of $2Million net worth. AOC may be in the "comfortable" range but probably not rich.

Last edited:
I will not post that every D and every R is an idiot.
I have watched many AOC interviews and she is a racist and not very bright.
Doubtful that she computed those taxes herself, although she was likely responsible for writing the check to the IRS. Back then $1600 might have put her in the poorhouse.

Damn, I got the net worth it sure as hell doesn't seem like I'm "rich". No hookers, no blow, no super model hot wife, no late life crisis sports car.....I must be doing something wrong. ;)
Like spending too much time on USMB?

Damn, I got the net worth it sure as hell doesn't seem like I'm "rich". No hookers, no blow, no super model hot wife, no late life crisis sports car.....I must be doing something wrong. ;)
I understand. I'm just north of $1Million and I don't feel all that financially secure. :(

Forum List

Back