Anyone wonder why interest in sports continues to slide?

It’s the younger black males that cause 75 percent of the problems in my store

It's cuz the left pinned victim roles on their heads instead of calling a spade a spade, so they feel entitled to your stuff.

As soon as politics gets injected into sports, I turn it off. I watch sports to relax not to decide political views or who is right or who is wrong on any social issue, I watch sports to be entertained. I can worry about politics when I want to worry about politics.

As soon as politics gets injected into sports, I turn it off. I watch sports to relax not to decide political views or who is right or who is wrong on any social issue, I watch sports to be entertained. I can worry about politics when I want to worry about politics.
Why so sensitive. Does hearing other people express their opinions bother you that much? I don't see that stuff happening during the play of the game so what exactly is your issue?

Why so sensitive. Does hearing other people express their opinions bother you that much? I don't see that stuff happening during the play of the game so what exactly is your issue?
No issue here. I watch sports to watch sports, not political opinion. I don't watch NCIS or CSI if I want to watch a comedy, do you? I don't watch Young Sheldon if I want a drama series. If I want to watch political opinion, I watch MSNBC or other political shows. Not sure why you are so sensitive about me watching sports for sports.

Sports are supposed to be about the masses forgetting their problems for awhile. Of course new ones start with allegiance to particular teams. To much money now. And has been. Cable TV reform will lower Bills by at least a third and more. Thus people that want to se political views can pay for it.

No issue here. I watch sports to watch sports, not political opinion. I don't watch NCIS or CSI if I want to watch a comedy, do you? I don't watch Young Sheldon if I want a drama series. If I want to watch political opinion, I watch MSNBC or other political shows. Not sure why you are so sensitive about me watching sports for sports.
Right, that's my point... The sports are still sports... The games are being played. What political stuff are you talking about? Kneeling during the anthem, which isn't even aired most the time? Or wearing purple socks? What is it specifically that you are seeing that makes you turn the game off?

Sports are supposed to be about the masses forgetting their problems for awhile. Of course new ones start with allegiance to particular teams. To much money now. And has been. Cable TV reform will lower Bills by at least a third and more. Thus people that want to se political views can pay for it.
Sports are still about the sport and competition. If you don't think that famous athletes and sports teams have expressed political or personal opinions on world problems and social issues then you haven't been paying attention to history.

We object to the concept along with the reality so that’s why we don’t go libbie like and run away to our safe space

Last edited:
Right, that's my point... The sports are still sports... The games are being played. What political stuff are you talking about? Kneeling during the anthem, which isn't even aired most the time? Or wearing purple socks? What is it specifically that you are seeing that makes you turn the game off?
If I am listening to political BS, it is not part of sports. Not sure why it upsets you what I watch or don't watch or why? I turned Barkley and his politics off because that is not what I want to watch.

Pretty simple, I watch what interests me at the time whether I watch a game or a show, get off track and I tune out.

If I am listening to political BS, it is not part of sports. Not sure why it upsets you what I watch or don't watch or why? I turned Barkley and his politics off because that is not what I want to watch.

Pretty simple, I watch what interests me at the time whether I watch a game or a show, get off track and I tune out.
I'm not upset about what you watch, I couldn't care less. I find your complaint interesting so I'm asking questions. What politics do you hear during sporting events?

Barkley's show is a commentary analysis show is that right? I haven't seen it so I don't know. Are those the shows you are talking about or the actually sporting events?

Forum List

Back