Anyone wonder why interest in sports continues to slide?

Please, that's bull shit. Democrats everywhere call everyone racist, racist, racist, but you were only one person calling one person a racist while you're a Democrat and all Democrats do that and he's not a Democrat which means all Democrats call him a racist.

So when did blacks give you the power to speak for them, racist?
Wow Kaz, are you feeling ok? Maybe you need a break from politics. Sounds like you’re losing it

So in over 40K posts on the board, you never noticed

1) Democrats call everyone not a Democrat a "racist"
2) The standard for racist being that they disagreed with Democrats
3) Oh, and while constantly advocating the Democrat party and all their talking points, they aren't a Democrat

You never noticed any of that when you started calling someone a racist?
This is where Kaz shifts from specifics to generalizations. He will now be fighting against the big bad evil “they” and loose the point of the debate

3) Oh, and while constantly advocating the Democrat party and all their talking points, they aren't a Democrat

LMAO!! I did not say I never noticed it. In fact, you had to edit my post that you quoted to cut out "I do not just call people racist because they disagree with me. That would be something out of the democrat playbook". So yes, I noticed and they do it. And it was dishonest of you to cut the post to remove that.

But calling a racist a racist is not the same as calling people racist at the drop of a hat simply because you disagree with them.

Because sports is for competition entertainment and not self obsessed cry fests over your pet peeve
Just run a 15 minute show before kickoff where the woebegones can air their fake grievance and see if anyone will even watch the boo hoo

Libbies don’t like completion because losing hurts feelings and that’s unjust, unfair and unwarranted
They do relish fucking it up for others.

LMAO!! I did not say I never noticed it. In fact, you had to edit my post that you quoted to cut out "I do not just call people racist because they disagree with me. That would be something out of the democrat playbook". So yes, I noticed and they do it. And it was dishonest of you to cut the post to remove that.

But calling a racist a racist is not the same as calling people racist at the drop of a hat simply because you disagree with them.

"I do not just call people racist because they disagree with me"

Well, there you go then. A Democrat would never say that.

So on another topic, how long have you been missing a brain? Did you used to have one?

Un fucking believable. That's your argument? You're not a Democrat, you would never call someone a racist for disagreeing with you! Did you miss that kaz! I told you that! LOL, funny shit.

Here's the thing. There is nothing more divisive in this country than the you're a racist you're a racist attacks of the Democrats. Again, if you put on a white robe and hang out with the KKK, then you belong to the KKK. You just do

"I do not just call people racist because they disagree with me"

Well, there you go then. A Democrat would never say that.

So on another topic, how long have you been missing a brain? Did you used to have one?

Un fucking believable. That's your argument? You're not a Democrat, you would never call someone a racist for disagreeing with you! Did you miss that kaz! I told you that! LOL, funny shit.

Here's the thing. There is nothing more divisive in this country than the you're a racist you're a racist attacks of the Democrats. Again, if you put on a white robe and hang out with the KKK, then you belong to the KKK. You just do

I've explained what I meant. You can take it or leave it. I'm not sure what triggered this asshole outburst, but I think I can find better conversation.

I've explained what I meant. You can take it or leave it. I'm not sure what triggered this asshole outburst, but I think I can find better conversation.

Winterborn: Quack, quack, quack

Winterborn: WTF, where do you get I'm a duck?

Ditto. I have declared war on the you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist crowd. I never denied that. I confirm it.

I've read a bunch of his quotes and never saw anything racist. I do have an issue with racists, I told you in the beginning I put BrokeLoser and JoeB151 on ignore for overtly racist comments. All you've said is what every other duck, I mean Democrat, says. That's where we still are

Winterborn: Quack, quack, quack

Winterborn: WTF, where do you get I'm a duck?

Ditto. I have declared war on the you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist crowd. I never denied that. I confirm it.

I've read a bunch of his quotes and never saw anything racist. I do have an issue with racists, I told you in the beginning I put BrokeLoser and JoeB151 on ignore for overtly racist comments. All you've said is what every other duck, I mean Democrat, says. That's where we still are
Here you go Kaz, it took me 2 minutes to find examples of quotes from Quasar44. Let me know what you think... Racist or no?

Quasar44:
I am up in amazing stunning Carefree,Az and not a single black or White trash anywhere to be seen
I think I have died and gone to heaven .

Everywhere I go and when I see most blacks under 40 - they reek of marijuana
. There is no way to avoid them .

You wonder why most of them never get beyond minimum wage

Blacks would do well in swimming if they could swim

Sweden is loaded with Muslims
And they sure love to rap blond women and boys

Forum List

Back