Anyone wonder why interest in sports continues to slide?

Yeah, you don't trash blacks and Jews ... as long as they are obedient Democrats ...

Sort of like women, Latinos, gays, ...

Why trash anyone? But especially, why trash people based on trivial attributes?

No I don’t wonder about that at all for a lot of people watching sports is an escape from politics when politics becomes part of what you are using as your escape not much reason to keep watching.

You can boycott the NFL if you want. But you'll want to watch the college football season. It will be great to watch the Crimson Tide win the national championship again.

Why trash anyone? But especially, why trash people based on trivial attributes?

You can't rely on them to vote Democrat on their own, so you have to let them know what will happen if they don't.

You chose race baiting

You can't rely on them to vote Democrat on their own, so you have to let them know what will happen if they don't.

You chose race baiting

I chose nothing of the kind. I have repeatedly chosen NOT to bash anyone based solely on race, religion or nationality.

I have also chosen to enjoy my football and not watch the protests.

I chose nothing of the kind. I have repeatedly chosen NOT to bash anyone based solely on race, religion or nationality.

"I have seen as many posts trashing blacks and Jews from you as from anyone."

Democrats never said what you said. It's bull shit

Just cut the costs down to what they were near fifty years ago with inflation in everything following a sport. Including near free parking when going to a game. Cut the costs of cable by half and give people a choice on their basic TV stations as to let real fans pay for the sports channels and others.

Slade3200 you talk a lot of crap--YOU are the ones who kneel and turn away from the flag--don't try that stupidshit

Is it because PROGS inject politics into everything and ruin everything they touch?

It is how lefties have infected sports with their politics, but also because they have neutered our youth and made them weak. They aren't chasing pussy and playing sports anymore

Slade3200 you talk a lot of crap--YOU are the ones who kneel and turn away from the flag--don't try that stupidshit
I’ve never knelt and turned away from the flag. What are you talking about?!

The crap I talk is the simple truth, I’m sorry you don’t like it,

I was referring to one specific person. And my comment is accurate.

Please, that's bull shit. Democrats everywhere call everyone racist, racist, racist, but you were only one person calling one person a racist while you're a Democrat and all Democrats do that and he's not a Democrat which means all Democrats call him a racist.

So when did blacks give you the power to speak for them, racist?

Please, that's bull shit. Democrats everywhere call everyone racist, racist, racist, but you were only one person calling one person a racist while you're a Democrat and all Democrats do that and he's not a Democrat which means all Democrats call him a racist.

So when did blacks give you the power to speak for them, racist?

First of all, I am not a democrat.

Second of all, when a person regularly posts about how bad blacks are and how bad Jews are, and then posts about someone else being racists, I feel totally justified in calling them on their hypocrisy.

First of all, I am not a democrat.

Then why are you following the Democrat playbook. You're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist ....

Second of all, when a person regularly posts about how bad blacks are and how bad Jews are, and then posts about someone else being racists, I feel totally justified in calling them on their hypocrisy.

I've read lots of his posts and never seen that. I have seen lots of Democrats claim that without ever being able to show it. Bodecea claims that all the time, she's seen everyone who disagrees with her say racist shit. But none of those posts she's referring to ever appear.

I have seen BrokeLoser say actual racist shit and put him on ignore for it. Same for JoeB151 from your side. But this empty claim that what people said doesn't follow your Democrat talking points and is therefore racist is bull shit.

Bottom line is you see EVERY Democrat on the site say that to EVERY non-Democrat, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist.

You don't get to say you're a racist and pretend you aren't aware of that or the implications of it. You put on a white robe and hang out with KKK, well friend, you're in the KKK

Then why are you following the Democrat playbook. You're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist ....

I've read lots of his posts and never seen that. I have seen lots of Democrats claim that without ever being able to show it. Bodecea claims that all the time, she's seen everyone who disagrees with her say racist shit. But none of those posts she's referring to ever appear.

I have seen BrokeLoser say actual racist shit and put him on ignore for it. Same for JoeB151 from your side. But this empty claim that what people said doesn't follow your Democrat talking points and is therefore racist is bull shit.

Bottom line is you see EVERY Democrat on the site say that to EVERY non-Democrat, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist.

You don't get to say you're a racist and pretend you aren't aware of that or the implications of it. You put on a white robe and hang out with KKK, well friend, you're in the KKK

If you haven't seen Quasar post racist things, you haven't been paying attention.

I do not just call people racist because they disagree with me. That would be something out of the democrat playbook. But when you continually post things that are blatantly racist, calling you a racist is not out of any playbook. It is reality.

You can boycott the NFL if you want. But you'll want to watch the college football season. It will be great to watch the Crimson Tide win the national championship again.
If they do not win the nation championship you can be assured they will blame it on being woke.

I do not just call people racist because they disagree with me

So in over 40K posts on the board, you never noticed

1) Democrats call everyone not a Democrat a "racist"
2) The standard for racist being that they disagreed with Democrats
3) Oh, and while constantly advocating the Democrat party and all their talking points, they aren't a Democrat

You never noticed any of that when you started calling someone a racist?

Forum List

Back