Anyone watching Paul Ryan's hilarious speech as Speaker of the House. Too funny for words.

We want healthcare for everyone.

We want education for everyone.

We want infrastructure.

We want good jobs for everyone.

This was his list of the last GOP congress' achievements.
Our work on mental health.
Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

This is the once of a lifetime opportunity. The people have given us unified government. People want results. How could we live with ourselves if we let them down.

We want the winds of change.

Good luck.

---------------------------------------------

I was laughing. Healthcare for all Americans? Really? From Republicans that's NEVER going to happen.

Education for everyone? OMG. Republicans don't believe in that.

This was his entire list of achievements from the last congress:
Beating back ebola
vaccines
That was all he could list. And they fucked those up.

That's it. Those are things you survive. Republicans don't even believe in vaccines so that one line alone was hilarious. Republicans have never let the people down. To them, people are the super rich. Everyone else are either minions or those Republicans want dead.
I have told you there is little difference between Rs and Ds. Wake the fuck up.

Wise observation. Paul Ryan has been a Democrat darling for years. This OP is just loony and confused. He or she sees an 'R', and immediately descends into rabid madness. It's a 'Pavlov's Dogs' scenario. He or she has been trained to respond a certain way when he or she sees an 'R.' Unfortunately, most Americans are Pavlov Dogs. They aren't capable of independent thought and critical thinking.
By "rabid madness" I assume you mean this list:

Democrats support education, Republicans want to cut it.
Democrats want healthcare for all Americans, Republicans say let them die.
Democrats want Wall Street reigned in, Republicans want no WS restrictions.
Democrats want corporations taxed fairly. Republicans don't want them taxed at all.
Democrats believe in women's rights, Republicans don't.
Democrats want medical research, Republicans believe vaccines cause autism.
Democrats want everyone to be able to vote, Republicans believe in voter suppression.
Republicans are 90% white, Democrats are everyone else.
Nearly three million more Democrats voted against Trump than Republcians voted for him.
Democrats want to protect the environment, Republicans want slash and burn.
Democrats see Russia as a dangerous threat, Republicans see it as a role model.

OK, go ahead and show me where I got something wrong. Of course you can't. These are Republican policy positions for the last few decades. How do we know? They tell us. If I got one wrong, let me know which one. Unless you can't. It's easier to rant, "They are all crazy lies". But if they are lies, either prove it, or shut the fuck up.

This OP is a prime example of...
try stepping out of the echo chamber

How so? I merely stated that this OP is a prime example of the 'Pavlov's Dogs' mentality. When he or she sees an 'R', they immediately descend into rabid meltdown-mode. It's a predictable conditioned response. The reality is, Paul Ryan is actually popular with Democrats. I don't see much policy differences between the two. Democrats have no logical reason to hate him.
Hate? That's your word - I don't know about that.

But, Ryan's position and leadership have been absolutely deplorable.

Perhaps the most glaring example is his assault on health care is immoral at the least, promising to impact the health care of every American without even having a proposal for what happens after killing what we have today.

More Pavlov Dog nonsense. Ryan's policies differ very little from Democrat policies. I will never trust him.

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

This is the once of a lifetime opportunity. The people have given us unified government. People want results. How could we live with ourselves if we let them down.

Good luck.

I was laughing. Healthcare for all Americans? Really? From Republicans that's NEVER going to happen.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

That's it. Those are things you survive. Republicans don't even believe in vaccines so that one line alone was hilarious. Republicans have never let the people down. To them, people are the super rich. Everyone else are either minions or those Republicans want dead.

Wise observation. Paul Ryan has been a Democrat darling for years. This OP is just loony and confused. He or she sees an 'R', and immediately descends into rabid madness. It's a 'Pavlov's Dogs' scenario. He or she has been trained to respond a certain way when he or she sees an 'R.' Unfortunately, most Americans are Pavlov Dogs. They aren't capable of independent thought and critical thinking.

Democrats want corporations taxed fairly. Republicans don't want them taxed at all.
Democrats want everyone to be able to vote, Republicans believe in voter suppression.
Nearly three million more Democrats voted against Trump than Republcians voted for him.

OK, go ahead and show me where I got something wrong. Of course you can't. These are Republican policy positions for the last few decades. How do we know? They tell us. If I got one wrong, let me know which one. Unless you can't. It's easier to rant, "They are all crazy lies". But if they are lies, either prove it, or shut the fuck up.

Rabid Pavlov Dog gibberish. Like i said, you Democrats have no logical reason to hate Paul Ryan. He's a RINO. His policies differ only slightly from yours. I have good reason to oppose him as House Speaker. But you guys don't.

He can't be trusted. He's a RINO. Movin on...
Well a majority of Republicans elected him as their Speaker

check mate

Doesn't mean it's right.
What does being right have to do with anything? Was it right the way Rrump treated women and spoke about another man's wife on a national stage?

Still doesn't mean it's right. I can't support Paul Ryan as House Speaker. I think the Republicans have made a big mistake. He's a RINO who can never be trusted.

How so? I merely stated that this OP is a prime example of the 'Pavlov's Dogs' mentality. When he or she sees an 'R', they immediately descend into rabid meltdown-mode. It's a predictable conditioned response. The reality is, Paul Ryan is actually popular with Democrats. I don't see much policy differences between the two. Democrats have no logical reason to hate him.

Perhaps the most glaring example is his assault on health care is immoral at the least, promising to impact the health care of every American without even having a proposal for what happens after killing what we have today.

More Pavlov Dog nonsense. Ryan's policies differ very little from Democrat policies. I will never trust him.
You're just plain wrong about that.

Eliminating the ACA has been a top objective for a long time now, and the Ryan-led House Repos state this as one of the first things they will do.

Don't forget that they have voted over 60 times to kill the ACA.

Claiming that is ANYTHING like a Democratic direction is just plain ignorant.

Polls show that Dems across the country (as well as in leadership) are in favor of the ACA.

Plus, history shows that Dems are NOT in favor of killing major programs of ANY kind without there being a replacement that is established at the same time.

He can't be trusted. He's a RINO. Movin on...
Well a majority of Republicans elected him as their Speaker

check mate

Doesn't mean it's right.
What does being right have to do with anything? Was it right the way Rrump treated women and spoke about another man's wife on a national stage?

Still doesn't mean it's right. I can't support Paul Ryan as House Speaker. I think the Republicans have made a big mistake. He's a RINO who can never be trusted.
Let's remember that the founders designed congress to be a decision making body that absolutely requires negotiation and compromise.

Yet, it sounds quite a bit like you are concerned that he might accept negotiation and compromise as being key.

Eliminating the ACA has been a top objective for a long time now, and the Ryan-led House Repos state this as one of the first things they will do.

Polls show that Dems across the country (as well as in leadership) are in favor of the ACA.

Plus, history shows that Dems are NOT in favor of killing major programs of ANY kind without there being a replacement that is established at the same time.

Ryan will fluck it up. He'll turn on his fellow Republicans again. He's a RINO. He can never be trusted. That's why i say you guys have no logical reason to hate him. He's just about one of you.

Clearly...some Ds are completely and utterly unhinged from reality. They are enraged by fake news.

Clearly...some Ds are completely and utterly unhinged from reality. They are enraged by fake news.

Rabid Pavlov Doggies. They see an 'R', and immediately descend into rabid madness. Paul Ryan is actually pretty popular with Democrats. He's a RINO. It's Republicans who should have a problem with him. In my opinion, he shouldn't be House Speaker. He can't be trusted.

Rabid Pavlov Doggies. They see an 'R', and immediately descend into rabid madness. Paul Ryan is actually pretty popular with Democrats. He's a RINO. It's Republicans who should have a problem with him. In my opinion, he shouldn't be House Speaker. He can't be trusted.
Yes and of course Trump is a life long D. But no one ever confused them with intelligence.

Yes and of course Trump is a life long D. But no one ever confused them with intelligence.

It's a trained conditioned response. They see the 'R', and immediately go into freak out-mode. Independent and critical thinking is absent. It's a mere conditioned knee-jerk response to the 'R.' It's actually pretty sad.

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Rabid Pavlov Dog gibberish. Like i said, you Democrats have no logical reason to hate Paul Ryan. He's a RINO. His policies differ only slightly from yours. I have good reason to oppose him as House Speaker. But you guys don't.
I gave you a chance. Clearly you are a brain dead zombie tard.

Dismissed.

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Dismissed.

I realize you saw an 'R', and it triggered your usual rabid Pavlovian Dog response. But hey, keep on barking little doggie. Whatever.

Ryan will fluck it up. He'll turn on his fellow Republicans again. He's a RINO. He can never be trusted. That's why i say you guys have no logical reason to hate him. He's just about one of you.
Uh, NO!

His scorched earth direction is contrary to the very concept of having a legislative branch.

It has nothing to do with whether YOU happen to think he is a "good" Republican.

Uh, NO!

His scorched earth direction is contrary to the very concept of having a legislative branch.

It has nothing to do with whether YOU happen to think he is a "good" Republican.

'Scorched Earth?' What, did Nancy Pelosi tell ya to think that? What 'Scorched Earth?' I don't see it. I seriously doubt you even know what that term means. I suspect you're just regurgitating what Nancy Pelosi and other Dem Wingnuts are feeding you. If anything, Pelosi has engaged in scorched earth policies over the years.

I stopped being a Republican over a decade ago because at the end of the day they are just as much a party of big government as the filthy ass Democrats.

The Republicans are always better than the filthy ass Democrats but that is not saying much given that the Democrats are always a disaster.

I stopped being a Republican over a decade ago because at the end of the day they are just as much a party of big government as the filthy ass Democrats.

The Republicans are always better than the filthy ass Democrats but that is not saying much given that the Democrats are always a disaster.
Which is why Reagan, Bush and Bush left problems but Carter, Clinton and Obama are going to leave a growing economy. Over 80 straight months of economic growth from Obama. What did Bush leave?

Dismissed.

I realize you saw an 'R', and it triggered your usual rabid Pavlovian Dog response. But hey, keep on barking little doggie. Whatever.
A Pavlovian response would be involuntary to something they don't understand.

But I understand exactly what Republicans have done to this country for the last 40 years. Thank God it's documented.

Which is why Reagan, Bush and Bush left problems but Carter, Clinton and Obama are going to leave a growing economy. Over 80 straight months of economic growth from Obama. What did Bush leave?

That is one of the funnest posts I have ever seen.You are really a confused Moon Bat or one that is trying to post for comical relief. Which is it?

Carter and Obama were both disasters. They will always be in competition for the spot of worst President ever in the history of the country. Right now Obama is winning that distinction.

That scumbag Slick Willy was headed for a disaster with his dumbass tax increase but was saved by Newt and his Contract for America. Sick Willy was a piece of shit but at least he had enough good political sense to let Newt and the Republicans drive the boat.

Republicans have done for the most part the same damage to this country as the filthy ass Democrats.

When you vote for a Republican you are going to get 90% of the same big government that you would have got with the filthy ass Democrat. That 10% difference is always better but not as good as it could be.

Filthy ass Democrats promise bad government and always deliver the bad government.

Republicans promise good government but usually deliver about the same level of bad government that we would have got from the filthy ass Democrats.

If you really think the filthy ass Democrats have been good for this country then you are really a confused Moon Bat worthy only of ridicule.

Forum List

Back