Rosie O'Donnell: We have 'less than 3 weeks to stop' 'mentally unstable' Trump

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This would be funny if it wasn't so sad and offensive. Who is this "we" she speaks of? He won the election, that was the time to choose your president. How would she propose this democracy be stopped? A veiled threat perhaps?

She is one who said she would leave if Trump won, maybe she should keep her word and be someone of principle rather than a rabble rouser. She would then have her wish and not have to worry about his policies.

Trump and O'Donnell have sparred publicly for over a decade, since way back in 2006 when O'Donnell publicly criticized Trump for refusing to fire disgraced beauty queen Tara Conner. But their feud boiled over during Trump's presidential campaign and took center stage during a GOP debate on Fox News.

Responding to moderator Megyn Kelly's question about Trump using derogatory language to insult women, Trump shot back: "Only Rosie O'Donnell."

O'Donnell even vowed to leave the United States should he be elected. Trump responded by saying, "We'll get rid of Rosie. Oh, I love it...Now I have to get elected because I’m going to do a great service to our country. Now it’s much more important. In fact, I’ll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now."

She's right. We have 3 weeks and he is mentally unstable.

We: patriotic Americans as opposed to you RWNJ Pootarian traitors.

Note that after 9/11, Rudy G arranged for his buddy drumpf to get money from a fund set up to help SMALL businesses get back on their feet. Rosie O'Donnell donated $1million to that fund.

Also note that drumpf bragged that since the towers fell, his building was the tallest. Always trying to make up for his very small dick hands.

I am not,usually in the habit of defaming women, but for Rosie odonell I will make an exception. She is a pig in every form that the the word implies. People who have dealt with her all go away with th same impression. If a ultra liberal female can't make it on the view, she can't make it anywhere. Why are we even exposed to what she says, it is as worthless as she is. Major,league irrelevant.

We: patriotic Americans as opposed to you RWNJ Pootarian traitors.

Note that after 9/11, Rudy G arranged for his buddy drumpf to get money from a fund set up to help SMALL businesses get back on their feet. Rosie O'Donnell donated $1million to that fund.

Also note that drumpf bragged that since the towers fell, his building was the tallest. Always trying to make up for his very small dick hands.
You would not make a pimple on a patriotic gnats back side.

Rosie using the term "mentally unstable"

how cute

I am not,usually in the habit of defaming women, but for Rosie odonell I will make an exception. She is a pig in every form that the the word implies. People who have dealt with her all go away with th same impression. If a ultra liberal female can't make it on the view, she can't make it anywhere. Why are we even exposed to what she says, it is as worthless as she is. Major,league irrelevant.

It's not defamation if its true.

Someone should tell her that the time to stop him was November. He will be president at least four years barring death. Hopefully she isn't calling for that

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad and offensive. Who is this "we" she speaks of? He won the election, that was the time to choose your president. How would she propose this democracy be stopped? A veiled threat perhaps?

She is one who said she would leave if Trump won, maybe she should keep her word and be someone of principle rather than a rabble rouser. She would then have her wish and not have to worry about his policies.

Trump and O'Donnell have sparred publicly for over a decade, since way back in 2006 when O'Donnell publicly criticized Trump for refusing to fire disgraced beauty queen Tara Conner. But their feud boiled over during Trump's presidential campaign and took center stage during a GOP debate on Fox News.

Responding to moderator Megyn Kelly's question about Trump using derogatory language to insult women, Trump shot back: "Only Rosie O'Donnell."

O'Donnell even vowed to leave the United States should he be elected. Trump responded by saying, "We'll get rid of Rosie. Oh, I love it...Now I have to get elected because I’m going to do a great service to our country. Now it’s much more important. In fact, I’ll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now."
1) Rosie should leave the US like she promised.

2) Her declaration "DONALD TRUMP IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE" (note she typed it in all caps) is an excellent example of the pot calling the kettle black.

3) Her comment in the same tweet "LESS THAN 3 WEEKS TO STOP HIM AMERICA" (again, all caps) seems like a threat or advocating harm to the President-elect. Maybe the Secret Service needs to check her out.

4) Tara Conner is hot.
tara_conner-11_2.jpg

Rosie should know....Trump is mentally unstable

Btw what kind of person is Rosie claiming to be when she tries to pick fights with the mentally challenged?

Forum List

Back