Anyone watching Paul Ryan's hilarious speech as Speaker of the House. Too funny for words.

R

rdean

We want healthcare for everyone.

We want education for everyone.

We want infrastructure.

We want good jobs for everyone.

This was his list of the last GOP congress' achievements.
Our work on mental health.
Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

This is the once of a lifetime opportunity. The people have given us unified government. People want results. How could we live with ourselves if we let them down.

We want the winds of change.

Good luck.

---------------------------------------------

I was laughing. Healthcare for all Americans? Really? From Republicans that's NEVER going to happen.

Education for everyone? OMG. Republicans don't believe in that.

This was his entire list of achievements from the last congress:
Beating back ebola
vaccines
That was all he could list. And they fucked those up.

That's it. Those are things you survive. Republicans don't even believe in vaccines so that one line alone was hilarious. Republicans have never let the people down. To them, people are the super rich. Everyone else are either minions or those Republicans want dead.

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

This is the once of a lifetime opportunity. The people have given us unified government. People want results. How could we live with ourselves if we let them down.

Good luck.

I was laughing. Healthcare for all Americans? Really? From Republicans that's NEVER going to happen.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

That's it. Those are things you survive. Republicans don't even believe in vaccines so that one line alone was hilarious. Republicans have never let the people down. To them, people are the super rich. Everyone else are either minions or those Republicans want dead.

Translation - The Speaker is lighting your ass up.

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Elite Republicans want a rising tide to raise all yachts - but not the dinghies that most people float in.

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Translation - you're a partisan hack who agrees with everything every republican has to say, or at least that is how you are trained to react.

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

I have told you there is little difference between Rs and Ds. Wake the fuck up.

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Translation - you're a partisan hack who agrees with everything every republican has to say, or at least that is how you are trained to react.

No

Bwahahaha

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Wise observation. Paul Ryan has been a Democrat darling for years. This OP is just loony and confused. He or she sees an 'R', and immediately descends into rabid madness. It's a 'Pavlov's Dogs' scenario. He or she has been trained to respond a certain way when he or she sees an 'R.' Unfortunately, most Americans are Pavlov Dogs. They aren't capable of independent thought and critical thinking.

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Message to Paul Ryan

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Wise observation. Paul Ryan has been a Democrat darling for years. This OP is just loony and confused. He or she sees an 'R', and immediately descends into rabid madness. It's a 'Pavlov's Dogs' scenario. He or she has been trained to respond a certain way when he or she sees an 'R.' Unfortunately, most Americans are Pavlov Dogs. They aren't capable of independent thought and critical thinking.
Yes! Some leftists are very much like a trained dog.

Poor Paul, and they will thrown him under the bus first chance they get. They've already tried. They won't give up. Revolutions devour their own yunguns

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Yes! Some leftists are very much like a trained dog.

This OP is a prime example of the 'Pavlov Dog' mentality. He or she responds in a predictable conditioned fashion. When he or she sees an 'R', they immediately go into rabid meltdown-mode. It's all they know.

But the reality is, Paul Ryan is very popular with Democrats. I'm a Republican, and i don't trust the guy. I'm very unhappy with him being House Speaker. He's a classic RINO. He should never be trusted.

This OP is a prime example of...
try stepping out of the echo chamber

How so? I merely stated that this OP is a prime example of the 'Pavlov's Dogs' mentality. When he or she sees an 'R', they immediately descend into rabid meltdown-mode. It's a predictable conditioned response. The reality is, Paul Ryan is actually popular with Democrats. I don't see much policy differences between the two. Democrats have no logical reason to hate him.

Forum List

Back