Anyone watching Paul Ryan's hilarious speech as Speaker of the House. Too funny for words.

Wise observation. Paul Ryan has been a Democrat darling for years. This OP is just loony and confused. He or she sees an 'R', and immediately descends into rabid madness. It's a 'Pavlov's Dogs' scenario. He or she has been trained to respond a certain way when he or she sees an 'R.' Unfortunately, most Americans are Pavlov Dogs. They aren't capable of independent thought and critical thinking.
By "rabid madness" I assume you mean this list:

Democrats support education, Republicans want to cut it.
Democrats want healthcare for all Americans, Republicans say let them die.
Democrats want Wall Street reigned in, Republicans want no WS restrictions.
Democrats want corporations taxed fairly. Republicans don't want them taxed at all.
Democrats believe in women's rights, Republicans don't.
Democrats want medical research, Republicans believe vaccines cause autism.
Democrats want everyone to be able to vote, Republicans believe in voter suppression.
Republicans are 90% white, Democrats are everyone else.
Nearly three million more Democrats voted against Trump than Republcians voted for him.
Democrats want to protect the environment, Republicans want slash and burn.
Democrats see Russia as a dangerous threat, Republicans see it as a role model.

OK, go ahead and show me where I got something wrong. Of course you can't. These are Republican policy positions for the last few decades. How do we know? They tell us. If I got one wrong, let me know which one. Unless you can't. It's easier to rant, "They are all crazy lies". But if they are lies, either prove it, or shut the fuck up.

Rabid Pavlov Dog gibberish. Like i said, you Democrats have no logical reason to hate Paul Ryan. He's a RINO. His policies differ only slightly from yours. I have good reason to oppose him as House Speaker. But you guys don't.
I gave you a chance. Clearly you are a brain dead zombie tard.

Dismissed.

I realize you saw an 'R', and it triggered your usual rabid Pavlovian Dog response. But hey, keep on barking little doggie. Whatever.
A Pavlovian response would be involuntary to something they don't understand.

But I understand exactly what Republicans have done to this country for the last 40 years. Thank God it's documented.
No...Pavlovian response fits to a T.

This was his entire list of achievements from the last congress:
Our work on mental health.
Beating back ebola
vaccines

Those were the achievements Paul Ryan listed.

Mental health? Anyone know what he is talking about?

Ebola? Remember the fiasco with Crispie and the nurse?

Vaccines? All I remember is Michelle Bachmann saying they cause autism.

And their first act with this congress is to end ethics oversight.

Wise observation. Paul Ryan has been a Democrat darling for years. This OP is just loony and confused. He or she sees an 'R', and immediately descends into rabid madness. It's a 'Pavlov's Dogs' scenario. He or she has been trained to respond a certain way when he or she sees an 'R.' Unfortunately, most Americans are Pavlov Dogs. They aren't capable of independent thought and critical thinking.

Democrats want corporations taxed fairly. Republicans don't want them taxed at all.
Democrats want everyone to be able to vote, Republicans believe in voter suppression.
Nearly three million more Democrats voted against Trump than Republcians voted for him.

OK, go ahead and show me where I got something wrong. Of course you can't. These are Republican policy positions for the last few decades. How do we know? They tell us. If I got one wrong, let me know which one. Unless you can't. It's easier to rant, "They are all crazy lies". But if they are lies, either prove it, or shut the fuck up.

Rabid Pavlov Dog gibberish. Like i said, you Democrats have no logical reason to hate Paul Ryan. He's a RINO. His policies differ only slightly from yours. I have good reason to oppose him as House Speaker. But you guys don't.

Dismissed.

I realize you saw an 'R', and it triggered your usual rabid Pavlovian Dog response. But hey, keep on barking little doggie. Whatever.

But I understand exactly what Republicans have done to this country for the last 40 years. Thank God it's documented.

Ha, more Pavlov Dog barking. You can't help yourself. :cuckoo:

Dismissed.

Ha, more Pavlov Dog barking. You can't help yourself. :cuckoo:
That's what your kind does when faced with the truth. They are desperate to deny facts. Normal people point out what they believe is incorrect. Your kind whimpers and cries no no it can't be true. Sad really.

Forum List

Back