Anyone watching Paul Ryan's hilarious speech as Speaker of the House. Too funny for words.

We want healthcare for everyone.

We want education for everyone.

We want infrastructure.

We want good jobs for everyone.

This was his list of the last GOP congress' achievements.
Our work on mental health.
Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

This is the once of a lifetime opportunity. The people have given us unified government. People want results. How could we live with ourselves if we let them down.

We want the winds of change.

Good luck.

---------------------------------------------

I was laughing. Healthcare for all Americans? Really? From Republicans that's NEVER going to happen.

Education for everyone? OMG. Republicans don't believe in that.

This was his entire list of achievements from the last congress:
Beating back ebola
vaccines
That was all he could list. And they fucked those up.

That's it. Those are things you survive. Republicans don't even believe in vaccines so that one line alone was hilarious. Republicans have never let the people down. To them, people are the super rich. Everyone else are either minions or those Republicans want dead.
I have told you there is little difference between Rs and Ds. Wake the fuck up.
Are you a tard or ignorant or both.

Democrats support education, Republicans want to cut it.
Democrats want healthcare for all Americans, Republicans say let them die.
Democrats want Wall Street reigned in, Republicans want no WS restrictions.
Democrats want corporations taxed fairly. Republicans don't want them taxed at all.
Democrats believe in women's rights, Republicans don't.
Democrats want medical research, Republicans believe vaccines cause autism.
Democrats want everyone to be able to vote, Republicans believe in voter suppression.
Republicans are 90% white, Democrats are everyone else.
Nearly three million more Democrats voted against Trump than Republcians voted for him.
Democrats want to protect the environment, Republicans want slash and burn.
Democrats see Russia as a dangerous threat, Republicans see it as a role model.

And you think the two sides are the same. You must be tarded. What else could it be.

If lefties can resist inappropriate laughter and fantasy role playing about the president elect there might be some hope for their mental health but I doubt it.

This OP is a prime example of...
try stepping out of the echo chamber

How so? I merely stated that this OP is a prime example of the 'Pavlov's Dogs' mentality. When he or she sees an 'R', they immediately descend into rabid meltdown-mode. It's a predictable conditioned response. The reality is, Paul Ryan is actually popular with Democrats. I don't see much policy differences between the two. Democrats have no logical reason to hate him.
The last congress was the least popular in American history. How could Paul Ryan as speaker be popular but not the body he presides over?

Nobody cares about the Democrats or Republicans. As Trump goes from one victory to the next and all crumbles before him, they too have become largely irrelevant.

Today, Ford and making Republicans fold on their Ethics committee alterations.

Never seen anything like this.

If lefties can resist inappropriate laughter and fantasy role playing about the president elect there might be some hope for their mental health but I doubt it.

Yapping Pavlov Dogs. All this OP knows, is that he or she is supposed to hate the 'R.' Not much hope for mental health improvement. It's way too late for that.

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

This is the once of a lifetime opportunity. The people have given us unified government. People want results. How could we live with ourselves if we let them down.

Good luck.

I was laughing. Healthcare for all Americans? Really? From Republicans that's NEVER going to happen.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

That's it. Those are things you survive. Republicans don't even believe in vaccines so that one line alone was hilarious. Republicans have never let the people down. To them, people are the super rich. Everyone else are either minions or those Republicans want dead.
One party pushed for a couple decades for change in our health care system to resolve issues of tens of millions of Americans not having reasonable health care access for reasons of poverty, of preexisting conditions, of having had insurance, but being dumped when they got sick, etc., etc. - finally creating a solution in bi-partisan committees in both the Senate and the House.

The other party promises to kill the result without having ANY proposal as to what to do when every American's health care coverage is impacted, without creating ANY bi-partisan initiative to address the problem.

Then, YOU claim there is no difference???

How so? I merely stated that this OP is a prime example of the 'Pavlov's Dogs' mentality. When he or she sees an 'R', they immediately...
immediately do what others do when they see a 'D'

Try reading my posts entirely. I said 'most' Americans are Pavlov Dogs. Democrats have no logical reason to hate Paul Ryan. His policies differ very little from their own. It's no coincidence he's popular with Democrats. This OP is clearly very confused about that. He or she is too busy yapping their tired Pavlov Dog response.

Nobody cares about the Democrats or Republicans. As Trump goes from one victory to the next and all crumbles before him, they too have become largely irrelevant.

Today, Ford and making Republicans fold on their Ethics committee alterations.

Never seen anything like this.
you people are seriously ill with a false sense of power

You have been conned

:rofl:

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Wise observation. Paul Ryan has been a Democrat darling for years. This OP is just loony and confused. He or she sees an 'R', and immediately descends into rabid madness. It's a 'Pavlov's Dogs' scenario. He or she has been trained to respond a certain way when he or she sees an 'R.' Unfortunately, most Americans are Pavlov Dogs. They aren't capable of independent thought and critical thinking.
How can you write such mess and call me looney and confused. For one, Paul Ryan is an avid fan of Ayn Rand, hardly someone Democrats approve of. How can you not know that?

And critical thinking? Are you sure that's the phrase you want to use?

We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.

That tidbit was right out of the Texas GOP state party platform:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/texasgop_pre/assets/original/2012Platform_Final.pdf

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

The greatest enemy to the American people is the federal government… Fact

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Wise observation. Paul Ryan has been a Democrat darling for years. This OP is just loony and confused. He or she sees an 'R', and immediately descends into rabid madness. It's a 'Pavlov's Dogs' scenario. He or she has been trained to respond a certain way when he or she sees an 'R.' Unfortunately, most Americans are Pavlov Dogs. They aren't capable of independent thought and critical thinking.
How can you write such mess and call me looney and confused. For one, Paul Ryan is an avid fan of Ayn Rand, hardly someone Democrats approve of. How can you not know that?

And critical thinking? Are you sure that's the phrase you want to use?

We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.

That tidbit was right out of the Texas GOP state party platform:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/texasgop_pre/assets/original/2012Platform_Final.pdf

He's a RINO. He's actually pretty popular with Democrats. His policies don't differ much from Democrat policies. You have no logical reason to hate him. You're just responding in your usual Pavlov Dog fashion. You see an 'R', and you immediately descend into rabid madness. I have a problem with Ryan being House Speaker. But you Democrats shouldn't.

We want infrastructure.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

We want respect.

Good luck.

Beating back ebola
vaccines

Are you a tard or ignorant or both.

Democrats support education, Republicans want to cut it.
Democrats want healthcare for all Americans, Republicans say let them die.
Democrats want Wall Street reigned in, Republicans want no WS restrictions.
Democrats want corporations taxed fairly. Republicans don't want them taxed at all.
Democrats believe in women's rights, Republicans don't.
Democrats want medical research, Republicans believe vaccines cause autism.
Democrats want everyone to be able to vote, Republicans believe in voter suppression.
Republicans are 90% white, Democrats are everyone else.
Nearly three million more Democrats voted against Trump than Republcians voted for him.
Democrats want to protect the environment, Republicans want slash and burn.
Democrats see Russia as a dangerous threat, Republicans see it as a role model.

And you think the two sides are the same. You must be tarded. What else could it be.
Anyone that trusts a career politicians, like yourself have to be the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet… Fact
:lmao:

This OP is a prime example of...
try stepping out of the echo chamber

How so? I merely stated that this OP is a prime example of the 'Pavlov's Dogs' mentality. When he or she sees an 'R', they immediately descend into rabid meltdown-mode. It's a predictable conditioned response. The reality is, Paul Ryan is actually popular with Democrats. I don't see much policy differences between the two. Democrats have no logical reason to hate him.
Hate? That's your word - I don't know about that.

But, Ryan's position and leadership have been absolutely deplorable.

Perhaps the most glaring example is his assault on health care is immoral at the least, promising to impact the health care of every American without even having a proposal for what happens after killing what we have today.

Forum List

Back