Anyone seen an autopsy report on Officer Brian Sicknik?

I looked for one...unable to find it.
Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

He was taken to a hospital, where he died at 9:30 p.m. Thursday, police said.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.
His death is the epitomy of political....the Right murdered him.
Murdered?

The only person 'murdered' was the female veteran.
She wasn't murdered, she committed suicide by cop when she attempted to breach the House chamber while House members were still inside. And if the government wants to play hardball with these seditious terrorists who stormed the Capitol, they can charge them with felony murder for her death.
WillHaftawaite, you laugh at this but you can't refute it.

Maybe, if you acquainted yourself with the rules for lethal force, you'd laugh at your lame post as well.
LOL

You would have been better off not trying to refute it. It's been investigated and the recommendation is not not charge that cop...

A preliminary investigation has found not enough evidence to forward such a recommendation to federal prosecutors, it was reported Monday evening.​

While that could change as it's only a preliminary investigation, so far, they haven't found that excessive force was used.

It's been investigated and the recommendation is not not charge that cop...

Letting a murderer off?

How 'diplomatic'.

A preliminary investigation has found not enough evidence to forward such a recommendation to federal prosecutors, it was reported Monday evening.

I'm allowed my opinion, and I spent too many years adhering to the rules covering use of lethal force to let this pass without a squawk.

Are we sure there ever WAS a real officer Brian? At the Capitol? That day? I don't trust a thing the leftwing media tells me.

He was there according to reports i have read....but if you watch the video the media is using to claim he was the one struck with the fire extinguisher....it is not clear who the officer was....the officer struck had his helmet on and his face is not visible.

At this point the conspiracy appears to be the one claiming that officer selnick was killed by the protestors.

From what I understand the investigation is still going and it is much too soon to claim the officer was killed by the protestors.

blob:https://nypost.com/e61de6d0-3fda-4c2a-8b69-4f1455d90707

hmmmm the video was blocked. I wonder why?

HERE, TRY THIS:

I agree, it doesn't look like it was anything which could give anyone more than a bump on the head whoever was hit. If anything, charge the guy at left who threw it, they've identified everyone else. The question remains, why was the Capitol WIDE OPEN to attack that day? And how does a guy get fatally injured yet go on fighting and die hours later. Maybe if he had sought treatment right away, nothing would have happened.

Mystery #1012 in the growing number of bizarre unanswered questions surrounding everything democrats touch.

This riot started 20 minutes before the end of Trump's speech.
It's a 45 min walk to the Capital from where Trump was giving the speech.....so basically....this riot was already going for a full hour before anyone might have arrived from the Trump stump speech....so who instigated it????

Well that's a lie which is easy to disassemble... Trump's speech ended at 1:10. Pence opened the session at 1:00. Several states declared their results until there was an objection raised over Arizona's results. Then both houses retreated to their respective chambers where they debated for about 30 minutes before being evacuated because rightards were trying to break into the Capitol. That was well after 2pm. So not only would rightards at the Ellipse have had time to march over to the Capitol, most of them were already at the Capitol and other nearby federal buildings while Trump was speaking.

Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.
Murdered?

She wasn't murdered, she committed suicide by cop when she attempted to breach the House chamber while House members were still inside. And if the government wants to play hardball with these seditious terrorists who stormed the Capitol, they can charge them with felony murder for her death.

Maybe, if you acquainted yourself with the rules for lethal force, you'd laugh at your lame post as well.
LOL

You would have been better off not trying to refute it. It's been investigated and the recommendation is not not charge that cop...

A preliminary investigation has found not enough evidence to forward such a recommendation to federal prosecutors, it was reported Monday evening.​

While that could change as it's only a preliminary investigation, so far, they haven't found that excessive force was used.

Letting a murderer off?

How 'diplomatic'.

A preliminary investigation has found not enough evidence to forward such a recommendation to federal prosecutors, it was reported Monday evening.

I'm allowed my opinion, and I spent too many years adhering to the rules covering use of lethal force to let this pass without a squawk.
LOLOL

It's not letting a murderer off just because you declare that with absolutely nothing to back yourself up. It was investigated and they [so far] found the cop acted appropriately. Sadly, you have nothing to counter that other than empty platitudes like, "Letting a murderer off? How 'diplomatic'."

She illegally entered the Capitol with hundreds of other rioters, many chanting death threats. The police were unable to keep the rioters at bay. She got to a door which was literally feet away from House members that was barricaded with furniture and visibly armed policemen to keep the rioters away from lawmakers. She was then in a group by the door leading into the Speaker's Lobby where they were literally smashing the doors in and shattering the windows on and around those doors. What choice do you think that cop had when she tried to climb through the broken window? Let her and the mob wrestle their way into the House chamber where they could have hurt or killed Congressmen/women?

Murdered?

LOL

Letting a murderer off?

How 'diplomatic'.

LOLOL

It's not letting a murderer off just because you declare that with absolutely nothing to back yourself up. It was investigated and they [so far] found the cop acted appropriately. Sadly, you have nothing to counter that other than empty platitudes like, "Letting a murderer off? How 'diplomatic'."

She illegally entered the Capitol with hundreds of other rioters, many chanting death threats. The police were unable to keep the rioters at bay. She got to a door which was literally feet away from House members that was barricaded with furniture and visibly armed policemen to keep the rioters away from lawmakers. She was then in a group by the door leading into the Speaker's Lobby where they were literally smashing the doors in and shattering the windows on and around those doors. What choice do you think that cop had when she tried to climb through the broken window? Let her and the mob wrestle their way into the House chamber where they could have hurt or killed Congressmen/women?

Do you even have a clue what the rules for Lethal Force are?

Lethal force | legal definition of Lethal force by Law Insider

" Lethal force is authorized only when all lesser means have failed or cannot reasonably be employed and the circumstances otherwise justify the use of lethal force. "

Word is he died of a stroke....But that doesn't fit the narrative of the Current Year™.
Word is the EMS report says he was hit in the head and was poisoned by a chemical attack causing respiratory and heart failure.
My report is better than your FAKE report!!!

Murdered?

LOL

Letting a murderer off?

How 'diplomatic'.

LOLOL

" Lethal force is authorized only when all lesser means have failed or cannot reasonably be employed and the circumstances otherwise justify the use of lethal force. "
LOLOL

Holy fuck, that's a generic definition. It's literally examples of how to use "lethal force" in a sentence. That's not legal code and lends you zero support for your absurd position. It doesn't apply any particular jurisdiction, which varies from state to state and DC. No wonder you wanted to laugh at my post and not offer any form of rebuttal.

Read this carefully before you answer...

But since that's all you got, and since you refused to address my question .... again, a mob of hundreds of rioters broke into the Capitol. They were chanting death threats to government officials inside. The police were overwhelmed and unable to keep the mob out. They got to feet away from the House Chamber where lawmakers were hiding as the mob began smashing their way through the barricade setup to keep them out and police trained their guns on them. The mob breaks through the windows where a cop is just feet away and he's standing in the entryway to the House chamber, meaning the mob was just feet away from Congressmen/women, when a nut tries to climb through the broken window... with me so far ...?

So even with your bland definition of "lethal force" being all lesser means have failed, given the above, what other measure could those police have taken to keep that mob from reaching members of Congress, some of whom they were threatening to kill.....?

It's a 45 min walk to the Capital from where Trump was giving the speech.....so basically....this riot was already going for a full hour before anyone might have arrived from the Trump stump speech.
BULLSHIT!

Murdered?

LOL

Letting a murderer off?

How 'diplomatic'.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Holy fuck, that's a generic definition. It's literally examples of how to use "lethal force" in a sentence. That's not legal code and lends you zero support for your absurd position. It doesn't apply any particular jurisdiction, which varies from state to state and DC. No wonder you wanted to laugh at my post and not offer any form of rebuttal.

But since that's all you got, and since you refused to address my question .... again, a mob of hundreds of rioters broke into the Capitol. They were chanting death threats to government officials inside. The police were overwhelmed and unable to keep the mob out. They got to feet away from the House Chamber where lawmakers were hiding as the mob began smashing their way through the barricade setup to keep them out and police trained their guns on them. The mob breaks through the windows where a cop is just feet away and he's standing in the entryway to the House chamber, meaning the mob was just feet away from Congressmen/women, when a nut tries to climb through the broken window... with me so far ...?

So even with your bland definition of "lethal force" being all lesser means have failed, given the above, what other measure could those police have taken to keep that mob from reaching members of Congress, some of whom they were threatening to kill.....?

Shooting an unarmed person is a misuse of deadly/lethal force.

10 CFR § 1047.7 - Use of deadly force. | CFR | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Murdered?

LOL

Letting a murderer off?

How 'diplomatic'.

LOLOL

Bad tactic. First one in through the broken out security glazed door lite should have been wearing full protective gear including PM5 body armor. I guess they were depending on the armed security inside to be tied up restraining her while they went in to overpower and assault the inner chamber. Bad mistake.
There was an unarmed guy here in Jackson, who was breaking in through the bathroom window on a little old black lady here in Jackson. She told him don't come in and he kept crawling through the window he had just busted in. She shot him with an ancient .38 and called the police. They came, collected the body from the bathtub photographed the scene, made no arrest, but took her weapon with them. Two weeks later, they returned her weapon, cleaned, oiled and with all new bullets to take the place of the green cankered rounds that had been in the weapon for years. This was years before stand your ground in Tennessee and she wasn't protecting Senator or Representatives under attack by a rioting mob.

Murdered?

LOL

Letting a murderer off?

How 'diplomatic'.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Shooting an unarmed person is a misuse of deadly/lethal force.

10 CFR § 1047.7 - Use of deadly force. | CFR | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)
LOL

You really should read your own sources better than that. You just unwittingly threw in the towel...

(2) Serious offenses against persons. When deadly force reasonably appears to be necessary to prevent the commission of a serious offense against a person(s) in circumstances presenting an imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm (e.g. sabotage of an occupied facility by explosives).​

It's a 45 min walk to the Capital from where Trump was giving the speech.....so basically....this riot was already going for a full hour before anyone might have arrived from the Trump stump speech.
BULLSHIT!
Yet again, WillHaftawaite just laughs off posts he can't refute.
icon_rolleyes.gif

BULLSHIT!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I laugh because you obviously have a learning problem.

Maybe YOU should have read it all.

Deadly force was NOT necessary.

BULLSHIT!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I laugh because you obviously have a learning problem.

Maybe YOU should have read it all.

Deadly force was NOT necessary.
After breaking in, threating lawmakers, beating up police, police unable to keep them out, they get to within feet of the House Chamber, how else were they supposed to keep them away from lawmakers...?

I notice this is the third time I'm asking and you can't answer.

So who would be trying to downplay the muder of a police officer at the Capitol Insurrection and laud the woman leading a murderous mob who got rightly shit?

Yea MAGArat QAnon freaks like this guy

1612314351386.png

It's a 45 min walk to the Capital from where Trump was giving the speech.....so basically....this riot was already going for a full hour before anyone might have arrived from the Trump stump speech....so who instigated it????
200.gif

Conspiracy logiks in action.

1. His death was directly attributed to the Planned Terrorist and Traitorist Act.

2. You lost and refuse to accept it hence the Planned Terrorist and Traitorist Act.

3. Get over it.

Planned terrorist and traitorist act? bwaaaaaaaaa no such thing chump.

Anyhow...no one has presented a autopsy report yet...until that is done there can be nothing but speculation regarding how or what caused the officer's death.

Yet in spite of the family's request the media still tries to politicize it.

Why not just commence to arresting every Democrat in sight for what they did to that poor cop?

Why? We already KNOW what they did to that poor cop. The Dems killed him. NONE of this would have ever happened had the democrats not deliberately and wantonly forced the most outrageous and unforgivable sham of an election ever in the annals of the USA down the public's throats on the specious grounds of using Covid to exploit as an excuse then gave them the finger and told America to SHOVE IT when they dared doubt its integrity!

The Left didn't care HOW they won or at what cost, so long as they got Trump out, and to their credit, the GOP never would have dared run an election so heinously knowing full well that it would raise a million questions and forever damage both the integrity of elections, the acceptance of the outcome, and the faith in the American people that they could trust our election system leaving the nation in a volcanic turmoil!

And if that comes as any shock to you, then shame on you for being so myopic because we all know that had the shoe been on the other foot and Trump won this way, you people and the media would be TEN TIMES more upset and would have stopped the Earth on its axis with a thousand riots in the streets until you got full satisfaction that there was no hanky panky.

So when people gripe about the shocking state of America now, the deep divisions, the Capitol and the widespread non-acceptance of Biden as a legitimate president no matter how much the media tries to suppress and soft-soap it, GO LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR PAL, for don't you DARE tell me the democrats are completely taken by surprise never expecting this outcome!

A monkey could have seen it coming.

Why not just commence to arresting every Democrat in sight for what they did to that poor cop?

Why? We already KNOW what they did to that poor cop. The Dems killed him. NONE of this would have ever happened had the democrats not deliberately and wantonly forced the most outrageous and unforgivable sham of an election ever in the annals of the USA down the public's throats on the specious grounds of using Covid to exploit as an excuse then gave them the finger and told America to SHOVE IT when they dared doubt its integrity!

The Left didn't care HOW they won or at what cost, so long as they got Trump out, and to their credit, the GOP never would have dared run an election so heinously knowing full well that it would raise a million questions and forever damage both the integrity of elections, the acceptance of the outcome, and the faith in the American people that they could trust our election system leaving the nation in a volcanic turmoil!

And if that comes as any shock to you, then shame on you for being so myopic because we all know that had the shoe been on the other foot and Trump won this way, you people and the media would be TEN TIMES more upset and would have stopped the Earth on its axis with a thousand riots in the streets until you got full satisfaction that there was no hanky panky.

So when people gripe about the shocking state of America now, the deep divisions, the Capitol and the widespread non-acceptance of Biden as a legitimate president no matter how much the media tries to suppress and soft-soap it, GO LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR PAL, for don't you DARE tell me the democrats are completely taken by surprise never expecting this outcome!

A monkey could have seen it coming.
rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back