Anyone seen an autopsy report on Officer Brian Sicknik?

I looked for one...unable to find it.

Are we sure there ever WAS a real officer Brian? At the Capitol? That day? I don't trust a thing the leftwing media tells me.

He was there according to reports i have read....but if you watch the video the media is using to claim he was the one struck with the fire extinguisher....it is not clear who the officer was....the officer struck had his helmet on and his face is not visible.

At this point the conspiracy appears to be the one claiming that officer selnick was killed by the protestors.

From what I understand the investigation is still going and it is much too soon to claim the officer was killed by the protestors.

blob:https://nypost.com/e61de6d0-3fda-4c2a-8b69-4f1455d90707

hmmmm the video was blocked. I wonder why?

Let me try that one more time......blob:https://nypost.com/f852bc8b-c4e0-4d71-8011-bb02edc1690e

Definitely blocked.
You mean a fire extinguisher barely glanced the helmet. The contact is so slight that the officer doesnt even appear to notice it.
That video is not of Sicknick. His own father confirmed he was struck in the head and had a blood clot on the brain. He died of a stroke caused by a blood clot and the DC Police report he died from injuries sustained during the insurrection.

Why is it so vital for you to deny those domestic terrorists killed him?

Are we sure there ever WAS a real officer Brian? At the Capitol? That day? I don't trust a thing the leftwing media tells me.

He was there according to reports i have read....but if you watch the video the media is using to claim he was the one struck with the fire extinguisher....it is not clear who the officer was....the officer struck had his helmet on and his face is not visible.

At this point the conspiracy appears to be the one claiming that officer selnick was killed by the protestors.

From what I understand the investigation is still going and it is much too soon to claim the officer was killed by the protestors.

Let me try that one more time......blob:https://nypost.com/f852bc8b-c4e0-4d71-8011-bb02edc1690e

Definitely blocked.
You mean a fire extinguisher barely glanced the helmet. The contact is so slight that the officer doesnt even appear to notice it.
That video is not of Sicknick. His own father confirmed he was struck in the head and had a blood clot on the brain. He died of a stroke caused by a blood clot and the DC Police report he died from injuries sustained during the insurrection.

Oh, then show us the REAL video. There were cameras everywhere, so dont even try to tell me that there isnt a video of it, if it happened at all.

Odd, just saw on CNN, after Biden paid his respects, blonde anchor said doctors are saying there was no sign of blunt force trauma.
So? Sicknick's father said he was hit in the head and had a blood clot on the brain.
Sicknick's family said he only reported being pepper sprayed and that he felt fine.
You're lying again. Can you stop? That's not all they said...

As rioters overpowered Capitol police, Sicknick was pepper-sprayed and hit in the head, his father said. Ambulance crews resuscitated him twice as he was rushed to a nearby Washington hospital. Sicknick died the next day.
He ended up with a clot on the brain,” his father said. “If they had operated on him, he would’ve become a vegetable.”
Sicknick’s death is being investigated as a homicide by the Washington Metropolitan Police. The FBI is assisting.

Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

He was taken to a hospital, where he died at 9:30 p.m. Thursday, police said.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.
"Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening."

Including you.
No, thats you.
Yes, it is you too. You're lying about what happened because you have some bizarre need to protect the murderous traitors who attacked our government.

Definitely blocked.

Oh, then show us the REAL video. There were cameras everywhere, so dont even try to tell me that there isnt a video of it, if it happened at all.
WTF is wrong with you??

I don't know that any such video exists or if there is video, if it's been made public. I did see a video purporting to be of Sicknick being beaten, but there's no way to confirm it's Sicknick.

That aside, the video of the rightwingnut tossing a fire extinguisher at Sicknick has been debunked as it wasn't Sicknick in that video.

HERE, TRY THIS:

I agree, it doesn't look like it was anything which could give anyone more than a bump on the head whoever was hit. If anything, charge the guy at left who threw it, they've identified everyone else. The question remains, why was the Capitol WIDE OPEN to attack that day? And how does a guy get fatally injured yet go on fighting and die hours later. Maybe if he had sought treatment right away, nothing would have happened.

Mystery #1012 in the growing number of bizarre unanswered questions surrounding everything democrats touch.

Nancy ordered the Capitol police to let them in

Last edited:

Definitely blocked.
They have already said that sicknick was inside not outside---so the incident on youtube is NOT sicknick.

Definitely blocked.

WHO REALLY CARES?
  1. It's not like being a cop is a particularly safe job, police are injured and killed in the line of duty all the time. If you want a "safe" job, go sell subway tokens.
  2. The fact that the Post blocked the video when it is a top news story and there is nothing particularly bad in it, no different than any of thousands of riots covered last year tells you there is something funny the media is trying to hide.
  3. There is nothing in the video to show it was THIS particular cop who was hit.
  4. There is no autopsy to show what this officer really died from.
  5. It makes no sense that you could be hurt that bad from an impact of that moderate force THROUGH A HELMET, yet show no outward sign of pain, trouble, confusion, and just keep fighting, never seek help hours later, nothing, until you just die.
  6. After all the violence and officers injured and killed last year for far lesser cause and the Left not even caring, they are simply making TOO MUCH of this one guy and it tells me the whole matter is just one more political device of theirs.
THE GREAT UNSPOKEN TRUTH is WHY those people were there in the first place! Not because Trump lost, but because the democrats, government, courts and media merely CLAIMED he lost after the most astoundingly suspicious and specious election in US history! Then ALL efforts to investigate and verify / prove it didn't happen due to fraud, cheating and illegal rigging were BLOCKED, IGNORED, DENIED, LAUGHED AT and declared "BASELESS," over and over and over again when they hadn't even seen nor looked at any of the evidence.

Me thinks me smells something funny.

THE DEMOCRATS OWN THIS SHITSHOW and THAT is what they are trying to hide and deflect from.

Last edited:
Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.
"Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening."

Including you.
No, thats you.
Yes, it is you too. You're lying about what happened because you have some bizarre need to protect the murderous traitors who attacked our government.
Murderous? Where is your proof of that?

I think its highly unlikely that his death had anything to do with what happened the day before.

THAT'S THE POINT. Without more info you just don't know. We know that you certainly can't trust the democrats, government nor media to tell the truth on anything anymore. The guy might have died for some other preexisting condition coincidentally and not the extinguisher at all, or had some other issue at high risk for and the struggle that day, the bump, etc., was just enough to put him over the edge, like the 2-3 people who died of heart attacks, apparently some of Trump's "supporters" gone there to "overthrow democracy" too fucking fat and so out of shape they dropped over dead just from the exertion. :smoke:

Including you.
No, thats you.
He died as a result of injuries sustained while trying to fend off an insurrection.

No autopsy, no actual proof that officer sicknik was the one actually hit with the fire extinguisher....whoever it was that was hit wih the fire extinguisher had his helmet on and thus was probably not even hurt.....he did not fall down...that is clearly shown.

So what we actually have here is a narrative driven by the media and government agents who have dared compare this rather mild demonstration(well a couple of windows were broken) to 9/11.

Unfriggin believable and anyone that reads this board will note those who buy into it on here are those who are very susceptible to leftwing fantasies aka =not too bright to begin with.

Case closed...nuff said.

Wow, the Q is strong in this one.

Do you have any evidence that sicknick was the one actually hit by the fire extinguisher?

I will not be waiting with bated breath boyo!

Fuck him. Put that schmuck on IGNORE. You'll never get an answer just like the 15 or so other idiots here who all told me that Biden won fair and square and charges of fraud are totally baseless and fraud is just a crazy "conspiracy theory," whom I've all asked:

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

HOW HAS THE TRUMP EVIDENCE BEEN SHOWN NOT VALID?

Want to know how many have gotten back to me with an answer so far? Graphable proof? Clear-cut evidence? Anything at all to base their self-assured obstinance on?

Rf0fac4.jpg
nada_83364.jpg
logo-big-goose-egg-trans.jpg
Mimetypes-zip-icon.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Nancy ordered the Capitol police to let them in

Funny how much the democrats say they hate and are just shocked by the event, yet how predictable an outcome it was after the election they ran, and how much they have BENEFITED from it and how ideally it PLAYED PERFECTLY right into their plans? I mean, what would they do and where would the Dems be if Trump had not given that rally 45 minutes walk down the road from the Capitol that day and their entirely peaceful rally HAD NOT somehow suddenly turned into an angry, ugly mob?

I'd be a fool NOT to note these things.

CURIOUS how so many things turn out just how the democrats want them! (yet almost nothing ever goes the GOP's way)

Definitely blocked.
They have already said that sicknick was inside not outside---so the incident on youtube is NOT sicknick.

A LOT of fire extinguishers around for a building where everything is STONE and practically nothing around is flammable!

For a bunch of people who came there looking to overthrow democracy, you'd think they would have at least brought lots of HEAVY WEAPONS expecting the Capitol to be WELL GUARDED not WIDE OPEN and not having to depend on the occasional extinguisher on a wall to use as a weapon! :uhh:

Curious minds can't help but notice such inconsistencies.

Too bad our journalistic investigative media isn't curious enough to ask such questions!

What is plain as day is that the biden regime is going all out to use this Washington demonstration as a crack down on all who oppose the biden regime....biden's puppetmasters have used the military to lock down the capitol and are beginning a zealous intelligence program to identify all the supporters of Trump to be used in various ways to silence all those who dare dissent.

This effort by the biden regime to put into place a totalitarian form of government not seen since the civil war was predicted by several of the more astute on here.

The only thing now holding back the biden regime from assuming complete dictatorial control is the fact there are so many Armed Americans.....and that is why we will see very soon a huge effort to confiscate private firearms.

If they are successful in doing that...it is all over folks...you will see a government crackdown on our freedom very similar to how Stalin operated in Russia.

In the QAnon/Trumpian world, it's like Obama's birth certificate and we have the RIGHT to individually inspect it, including the touch and smell test, OR it cannot really exist. quote

Obviously you know little and or have forgotten much about Obama's birth certificate problem that was never really absolved except in the media narrative.

Some highlights of that controversy.

Obama was never vetted(if you know what vetted means) as in there was never even a background investigation of him....we knew less about him than any president in our history...yet he was not vetted. Per intelligence agent.

To accurately understand the controversy and it's implications which was not really that complicated but it did require some necessary
knowledge of birth certificates which most unfortunately did not have.

Another major factor in the controversy.....

Why Did Obama Wait so long to Release His Long-Form Birth Certificate?

To quash the conspiracy theory that he was not born in this country, Barack Obama refused to release his long-form birth certificate for a very long time....why? In fact he did not release it until Donald Trump put a lot of political pressure on him to do so.

The original long-form certificate includes more information than the short abbreviated form which Obama attempted to use for a long while...a very long while in fact..... such as the name of the attending physician at the hospital where he was born.

Why did Obama wait until April 27, 2011 to release this document? A White House official emailed Ben Smith: "I am not going to argue the politics of doing this are good — they probably aren’t.

Obviously... Team Obama thought the "birther issue" was politically advantageous for them....unfortunately for them it took too long for them to understand it was actually working against them.....
More people than ever began to doubt Obama was a natural-born citizen, and Donald Trump's talking on TV about the birth certificate for so long helped keep Obama's poll numbers to keep ticking downward.

Thus the more astute understoodd there were 2 possible reasons Obama refused for so long to release his long form birth certificate....either he refused for political reasons to do so --hoping or trying to make republicans look bad....or he simply did not have one.

Irregardless of his motives....neither of them were good for the nation as a whole....the obama team by instigating a controversy they hoped to use for political reasons is outrageous...as in they put their personal political agenda ahead of what was best for America.

The other motive is even worse....he actually never had a real birth certificate aka a long form birth certificate and thus was forced by Donald Trump to have one illegitmately made up and with his power and connections it would have not have been difficult to do.

The demand by so many to see the original long-form certificate that includes more information, such as the name of the attending physician at the hospital where he was born should not have been provocative or controversial...most especially since obama was truly a mystery man that had never been vetted.....but the media was able to make it very controversial with the help of hollywood and the entertainment industry as a whole.

Last edited:
Odd, just saw on CNN, after Biden paid his respects, blonde anchor said doctors are saying there was no sign of blunt force trauma.

Do you mean getting clocked by a fire extinguisher in the head doesn't cause blunt force?

Just repeating what they said on CNN.

That reporter ain't the brightest bulb in the string of lights.

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick - CNNPolitics

" According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true. "

Including you.
No, thats you.
He died as a result of injuries sustained while trying to fend off an insurrection.
PROOF! Show me PROOF!

Forum List

Back