Anyone seen an autopsy report on Officer Brian Sicknik?

I looked for one...unable to find it.
Its Q time folks...by the end of the week and you heard it hear first....not only is the guy still alive ........ Mitch and the senate GOP are hiding him as a surprise witness at Trump's impeachment trials.

If it weren't for Democrats wanting to blame the riot for his death, he would have been listed as another Covid victim.
Tell that to his parents....you people no matter how hard it is to do, you have got to find a heart under all that white meat and test it for functioning properly. I've never seen such cold ignorant mf's in my life.

SURE you did, Triggered! My, Grandma, what short memories you have! Where the fuck were you last MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER when the manic Left held 8,700 vicious savage riots in 69 cities injuring 2000 police, killing 47 others and trying to break into federal buildings to burn yet more alive inside, motherf*@&ker?

1. His death was directly attributed to the Planned Terrorist and Traitorist Act.

2. You lost and refuse to accept it hence the Planned Terrorist and Traitorist Act.

3. Get over it.

Planned terrorist and traitorist act? bwaaaaaaaaa no such thing chump.

Anyhow...no one has presented a autopsy report yet...until that is done there can be nothing but speculation regarding how or what caused the officer's death.

Yet in spite of the family's request the media still tries to politicize it.
It was reported he died from a stroke caused by a blood clot. Blood clots on the brain can cause a stroke and his father confirmed he was hit in the head. So it's not a stretch that he died from his injuries -- which of course, the DC police are also stating.

Its Q time folks...by the end of the week and you heard it hear first....not only is the guy still alive ........ Mitch and the senate GOP are hiding him as a surprise witness at Trump's impeachment trials.

If it weren't for Democrats wanting to blame the riot for his death, he would have been listed as another Covid victim.
Tell that to his parents....you people no matter how hard it is to do, you have got to find a heart under all that white meat and test it for functioning properly. I've never seen such cold ignorant mf's in my life.

SURE you did, Triggered! My, Grandma, what short memories you have! Where the fuck were you last MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER when the manic Left held 8,700 vicious savage riots in 69 cities injuring 2000 police, killing 47 others and trying to break into federal buildings to burn yet more alive inside, motherf*@&ker?
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKER....NIGGA'S INJURING WHITE OFFICERS AND LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT? TAKE YOUR STUPID WHITE IGNORANT ASS OVER TO FOX NOISE AND SELL THEM THAT BULLSHIT, BITCH......BRAIN HERE.

Fucj you, you psycho racist. Those rioters were often mostly white. Those police were of all races. There is NO excuse for what went on last year. Shove your ignorant mouth up your own ass and take your Fox stereotypes and other LW racist stereotypes and drop dead, you triggered a-hole.

Biden is a MILLION times worse than Trump EVER was just in 10 days and you psycho a-holes are EVERYTHING you claim of Trump Supporters only worse. MUCH worse.

You are America's #1 domestic threat.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKER....NIGGA'S INJURING WHITE OFFICERS AND LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT? TAKE YOUR STUPID WHITE IGNORANT ASS OVER TO FOX NOISE AND SELL THEM THAT BULLSHIT, BITCH......BRAIN HERE.

Fucj you, you psycho racist. Those rioters were often mostly white. Those police were of all races. There is NO excuse for what went on last year. Shove your ignorant mouth up your own ass and take your Fox stereotypes and other LW racist stereotypes and drop dead, you triggered a-hole.

Biden is a MILLION times worse than Trump EVER was just in 10 days and you psycho a-holes are EVERYTHING you claim of Trump Supporters only worse. MUCH worse.

You are America's #1 domestic threat.
eEverybody's a racist if they don't kiss Trump and white ppls ass....bite me bitch

1. His death was directly attributed to the Planned Terrorist and Traitorist Act.

2. You lost and refuse to accept it hence the Planned Terrorist and Traitorist Act.

3. Get over it.

Planned terrorist and traitorist act? bwaaaaaaaaa no such thing chump.

Anyhow...no one has presented a autopsy report yet...until that is done there can be nothing but speculation regarding how or what caused the officer's death.

Yet in spite of the family's request the media still tries to politicize it.
It was reported he died from a stroke caused by a blood clot. Blood clots on the brain can cause a stroke and his father confirmed he was hit in the head. So it's not a stretch that he died from his injuries -- which of course, the DC police are also stating.
What gotdamn diffference does it make how the man died....if you red white and vomit whore's would have kept your riot peaceful like BLM, the cop would be alive today, as would all those poor souls that died...BECAUSE YOU REDNECK RACIST. YOU WANTED YOUR COUNTRY BACK AND YOUR GONNA GET BACK....AFTER SERVING TIME, BITCHES.
You sound just as insane as the rightwingnuts posting here.

Want proof?

You think I'm a redneck racist and you think I'm among the group who support the insurrection of the Capitol.

Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

He was taken to a hospital, where he died at 9:30 p.m. Thursday, police said.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.
His death is the epitomy of political....the Right murdered him.
:rolleyes:

Yep, a huge intricately coordinated conspiracy.

Agent A pushes the mark over the wall, Agent Q throws a fire extinguisher, then conspirator B, pulls his helmet off a split second before exact moment that the fire extinguisher hits him in the head.

You have solved the mystery, Holmes, Q is Johnny Unitas.

[/sarcasm]

Last edited:
No autopsy, no actual proof that officer sicknik was the one actually hit with the fire extinguisher....whoever it was that was hit wih the fire extinguisher had his helmet on and thus was probably not even hurt.....he did not fall down...that is clearly shown.

So what we actually have here is a narrative driven by the media and government agents who have dared compare this rather mild demonstration(well a couple of windows were broken) to 9/11.

Unfriggin believable and anyone that reads this board will note those who buy into it on here are those who are very susceptible to leftwing fantasies aka =not too bright to begin with.

Case closed...nuff said.

No autopsy, no actual proof that officer sicknik was the one actually hit with the fire extinguisher....whoever it was that was hit wih the fire extinguisher had his helmet on and thus was probably not even hurt.....he did not fall down...that is clearly shown.

So what we actually have here is a narrative driven by the media and government agents who have dared compare this rather mild demonstration(well a couple of windows were broken) to 9/11.

Unfriggin believable and anyone that reads this board will note those who buy into it on here are those who are very susceptible to leftwing fantasies aka =not too bright to begin with.

Case closed...nuff said.
His father says he was hit in the head. His father says he had a blood clot on his brain. Now you're accusing his father of being a liar? Exactly how far down your rabbit hole are you willing to go?

And no, the case is not closed. Not only is it very open -- it's a homicide investigation.

Case closed...nuff said.

Wow, the Q is strong in this one.

Case closed...nuff said.

Wow, the Q is strong in this one.
And he thinks that cop's father is part of the conspiracy. :cuckoo:

Odd, just saw on CNN, after Biden paid his respects, blonde anchor said doctors are saying there was no sign of blunt force trauma.

Are we sure there ever WAS a real officer Brian? At the Capitol? That day? I don't trust a thing the leftwing media tells me.

He was there according to reports i have read....but if you watch the video the media is using to claim he was the one struck with the fire extinguisher....it is not clear who the officer was....the officer struck had his helmet on and his face is not visible.

At this point the conspiracy appears to be the one claiming that officer selnick was killed by the protestors.

From what I understand the investigation is still going and it is much too soon to claim the officer was killed by the protestors.

blob:https://nypost.com/e61de6d0-3fda-4c2a-8b69-4f1455d90707

hmmmm the video was blocked. I wonder why?

Let me try that one more time......blob:https://nypost.com/f852bc8b-c4e0-4d71-8011-bb02edc1690e

Definitely blocked.
You mean a fire extinguisher barely glanced the helmet. The contact is so slight that the officer doesnt even appear to notice it.

Are we sure there ever WAS a real officer Brian? At the Capitol? That day? I don't trust a thing the leftwing media tells me.

He was there according to reports i have read....but if you watch the video the media is using to claim he was the one struck with the fire extinguisher....it is not clear who the officer was....the officer struck had his helmet on and his face is not visible.

At this point the conspiracy appears to be the one claiming that officer selnick was killed by the protestors.

From what I understand the investigation is still going and it is much too soon to claim the officer was killed by the protestors.

blob:https://nypost.com/e61de6d0-3fda-4c2a-8b69-4f1455d90707

hmmmm the video was blocked. I wonder why?

HERE, TRY THIS:

I agree, it doesn't look like it was anything which could give anyone more than a bump on the head whoever was hit. If anything, charge the guy at left who threw it, they've identified everyone else. The question remains, why was the Capitol WIDE OPEN to attack that day? And how does a guy get fatally injured yet go on fighting and die hours later. Maybe if he had sought treatment right away, nothing would have happened.

Mystery #1012 in the growing number of bizarre unanswered questions surrounding everything democrats touch.

I think its highly unlikely that his death had anything to do with what happened the day before.

Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

He was taken to a hospital, where he died at 9:30 p.m. Thursday, police said.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.
"Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening."

Including you.
No, thats you.

Forum List

Back